Looking for some of the most inspirational quotes about life and struggles? Then you’ve landed in the right place!
If you’re trying to live an uncommon life, then struggle is inevitable. Over and over again, you’ll need to display grit and overcome adversity when most people would simply throw in the towel.
That’s the price of a meaningful life, and it’s not a fun one to pay, but the good news is that you’re wired for struggle.
You’re capable of handling way more stress and pain than you think, and I hope that the following quotes remind you of that truth.
Inspirational Quotes About Life And Struggles
Let’s kick off this list with some of the most inspirational quotes about life and struggles to help you keep pushing towards your goals.
- “If you have no struggles, you’ll have no strength.” ~ Tim Fargo
- “When life puts you in touchy situations, don’t say “Why Me?” Just say “Try Me.” ~ Dwayne Johnson quote
- “When the right path is found, it must be walked no matter how hard it is.” ~ Mehmet Murat İldan
- “Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.” ~ Joshua J. Marine
- “We have no right to believe that freedom can be won without struggle.” ~ Che Guevara
- “Your strength doesn’t come from winning. It comes from struggles and hardship. Everything that you go through prepares you for the next level.” ~ Germany Kent
- “Life is full of struggles. You just have to make sure that they motivate you instead of letting them frustrate you.”
- “The purpose of life, as far as I can tell…is to find a mode of being that’s so meaningful that the fact that life is suffering is no longer relevant.” ~ Jordan Peterson quote
- “Sometimes you don’t realize your own strength until you come face to face with your greatest weakness.” ~ Susan Gale
- “The turning point in the process of growing up is when you discover the core of strength within you that survives all hurt.” ~ Max Lerner
- “A lot of us don’t know about another world that exists for us because it’s on the other side of suffering.” ~ David Goggins quote
- “The most beautiful people I’ve known are those who have known trials, have known struggles, have known loss, and have found their way out of the depths.” ~ Elizabeth Kübler-Ross
- “The battles that count aren’t the ones for gold medals. The struggles within yourself – the invisible battles inside all of us – that’s where it’s at.” ~ Jesse Owens
- “The strongest people aren’t always the people who win, but the people who don’t give up when they lose.” ~ Ashley Hodgeson
- “Sometimes you’ve got to experience the ugly inside yourself to discover the beauty inside yourself.” ~ Dean Bokhari
- “Inside of a ring or out, ain’t nothing wrong with going down. It’s staying down that’s wrong.” ~ Muhammad Ali quote
- “Chasing after your dreams is lonely. No one will understand your struggles. Such sacrifices are silent and without rewards.” ~ Crypto Seneca
- “The road to overcoming your fears could lead you to unbearable places but sometimes such gives you an edge than nothing else could give.” ~ Auliq Ice
Powerful Quotes On Life Struggles
If you’d just prefer to keep reading, then here’s more quotes on life struggles and the power of overcoming them.
- “Show me someone who has done something worthwhile, and I’ll show you someone who has overcome adversity.” ~ Lou Holtz
- “There’s nothing that cleanses the soul like getting the hell kicked out of you.” ~ Woody Hayes
- “It’s really easy to talk yourself into quitting. But when you keep in mind why you started and what your goals are, your chances of making it increases tremendously.” ~ Andy Frisella quote
- “Failures are only failures when we don’t learn from them, because when we learn from them they become lessons.” ~ Jay Shetty quote
- “Success is measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life as by the obstacles which he has overcome.” ~ Booker T. Washington
- “It’s when I struggle that I strengthen. It is when challenged to my core that I learn the depth of who I am.” ~ Steve Maraboli
- “No matter what happens, no matter how far you seem to be away from where you want to be, never stop believing that you will somehow make it.” ~ Brad Gast
- “You’re going to pay a price for every bloody thing you do and everything you don’t do. You don’t get to choose not to pay a price. You get to choose which poison you’re going to take.” ~ Jordan Peterson
- “The struggle you’re in today is developing the strength you need for tomorrow. Don’t give up.” ~ Robert Tew
- “Struggle is the food from which change is made, and the best time to make the most of a struggle is when it’s right in front of your face.” ~ Danny Dreyer
- “The day that you take responsibility for what happens to you is the day that will actually start controlling what happens to you.” ~ Grant Cardone quote
- “Don’t struggle about the struggle because life is full of ups and downs. So if you’re struggling, don’t worry, everyone else has or will at some point.” ~ Sean Covey
- ‘‘I’m not telling you it’s going to be easy, but I can tell you this; it will be worth the sacrifice if you can grind your way through it.” ~ Eric Thomas quote
- “It is better to have struggled and lost than never to have struggled at all.” ~ Pete Seeger
- “The harder the struggle, the more glorious the triumph. Self-realization demands a very great struggle.” ~ Swami Sivananda
- “You’re imperfect, and you’re wired for struggle, but you are worthy of love and belonging.” ~ Brene Brown
- “I’m not interested in passion and love for their own sake – without the struggle of life, they’re just fluff.” ~ Mira Nair
- “We all want to win. Everyone wants the end result and to feel the sugar and the confetti. But no one talks about what you have to endure to win; you spend most of your time enduring, struggling, and not being in a good place.” ~ Tim Grover quote
Short Inspirational Quotes About Life And Struggles
Let’s keep things rolling with these inspirational quotes on life struggles that are concise and hard hitting.
- “Always believe that something wonderful is about to happen.” ~ Dr. Sukhraj Dillon
- “We must embrace pain and burn it as fuel for our journey.” ~ Kenji Miyawaza
- “You’ll never find a better sparring partner than adversity.” ~ Golda Meir
- “In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity.” ~ Albert Einstein
- “A challenge only becomes an obstacle when you bow to it.” ~ Ray Davis
- “The harder the struggle, the more glorious the triumph.”
- “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.” ~ Milton Berle
- “Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations.” ~ Zig Ziglar
- “The greater the obstacle, the more glory in overcoming it.” ~ Moliere
- “Everything will be okay in the end. If it isn’t okay, it isn’t the end.” ~ Paulo Coehlo
- “Strength and growth only come through continuous effort and struggle.” ~ Napoleon Hill
- “Where there is no struggle, there is no strength.” ~ Oprah Winfrey
- “Whatever the struggle, continue the climb. It may be only one step to the summit.” ~ Diane Westlake
- “Your willingness to look at your darkness is what empowers you to change.” ~ Iyanla Vanzant
- “Things will always get better with time, just wait and see.” ~ Clavel Nelson
- “Quietly endure, silently suffer, and patiently wait.” ~ Martin Luther King Jr.
- “The triumph can’t be had without the struggle.” ~ Wilma Rudolph
- “If you only ever did the things you don’t want to do, you’d have everything you’ve ever wanted.” ~ Mel Robbins quote
- “Be proud of struggles in your life. They bring you closer to greatness. ~ Auliq Ice
- One who conquers the sea today is ready to conquer the ocean tomorrow.” ~ Matshona Dhliwayo
- “Real difficulties can be overcome; it is the imaginary ones that are unconquerable.” ~ Theodore Newton Vail
- “Don’t feel entitled to anything you didn’t sweat and struggle for.” ~ Marian Wright Edelman
- “One of the most fascinating lessons I’ve absorbed about life is that struggle is good.” ~ Joe Rogan quote
Quotes About Struggle And Success
To wrap up this list of inspirational quotes about life and struggles, here’s some powerful words about the link between struggle and success.
- “Who you are is defined by what you’re willing to struggle for.” ~ Mark Manson
- “You only struggle because you’re ready to grow but aren’t willing to let go.” ~ Drew Gerald
- “Struggle and disappointment are necessary ingredients to success both in the present and in the future.” ~ Britney Watkins
- “Take one step in the direction of your dreams and watch the Universe perform miracles to help you.” ~ Alexandra Domelle
- “The wings of transformation are born of patience and struggle.” ~ Janet Dickens
- “We don’t develop courage by being happy every day. We develop it by surviving difficult times and challenging adversity.” ~ Barbara De Angelis
- “The struggles along the way are only meant to shape you for your purpose.” ~ Chadwick Boseman
- “The amount of stress you can tolerate while remaining effective is directly correlated to the level of success you will enjoy.” ~ Andrew Tate quote
- “Everyone wants to live on top of the mountain, but all the happiness and growth occurs when you’re climbing it.” ~ Andy Rooney
- “Strength is the product of struggle. You must do what others don’t in order to achieve what others won’t.” ~ Henry Rollins
- “Take up an idea, devote yourself to it, struggle on in patience, and the sun will rise for you.” ~ Swami Vivekananda
- “Action may not always bring happiness, but there is no happiness without action.” ~ Benjamin Disraeli
- “May I have more please? May I have more pain? May I have more torture? Because I know this is gonna make me grow.” ~ CT Fletcher quote
- “Every struggle in your life has shaped you into the person you are today. Be thankful for the hard times, they can only make you stronger.” ~ Keanu Reeves
- “In order to succeed, people need a sense of self-efficacy, to struggle together with resilience to meet the inevitable obstacles and inequities of life.” ~ Albert Bandura
Well, that wraps up this list of inspirational quotes about life and struggles!
While these quotes can’t take the place of action, hopefully they’ve reminded you that you’re stronger than the struggles you’re currently facing.
Out of struggle usually comes magnificent personal growth. So while it feels uncomfortable in the short-term to embrace struggle, it’s the best thing we can do for our long-term happiness.
Because when you persist through hard times, you build the mental resilience that allows you to handle future challenges with confidence.
And with that newfound confidence comes the belief that you can achieve anything you set your mind to.
You May Also Like These Articles: