In this article, we’re going to dive into an extensive list of know your worth quotes!
When you know your worth in life, everything else becomes easier.
It’s easier to leave a toxic relationship when you value yourself and know that you deserve better.
It’s easier to resist distractions and avoid procrastination when you know deep down that you’re capable of achieving your dreams.
We all want a career that we’re passionate about. We all want to achieve financial freedom. We all want deep personal and romantic relationships.
Attaining those things starts with believing that you’re worthy of them. Because if you don’t value who you are in the present, then the climb towards a meaningful life becomes that much harder.
So without further ado, let’s dive into these incredibly powerful quotes about knowing your worth.
Inspirational Know Your Worth Quotes
- “You will never gain anyone’s approval by begging for it. When you stand confident in your own worth, respect follows.” ~ Mandy Hale
- “Sometimes the hardest part of the journey is believing you are worth the trip.” ~ Gleen Beck
- “Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy.” ~ Norman Vincent Peale
- “To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “A person’s worth in this world is estimated according to the value they put on themselves.” ~ Jean De La Bruyère
- “You alone are the judge of your worth and your goal is to discover infinite worth in yourself, no matter what anyone else thinks.” ~ Deepak Chopra
- “Speed eliminates all doubt. Am I smart enough? Will people like me? Do I really look all right in this plastic jumpsuit?” ~ David Sedaris
- “Once you embrace your value, talents and strengths, it neutralizes when others think less of you.” ~ Rob Liano
- “You’re the only one who knows, in your heart of hearts, if you are really giving it all you have. You are the only one who knows what you’re capable of — and the only one who can elevate your effort relative to your own standard.” ~ Andy Frisella quote
- “Know your worth, and make sure others know it too. Be around those who realize it and value you.”
- “Love yourself. Know your worth. Accept growth. Appreciate life. These things will help you through any situation.”
- “One of the most important things you can accomplish is just being yourself.” ~ Dwayne Johnson
- “You are the only person on earth who can use your ability.” ~ Zig Ziglar
- “We cannot think of being acceptable to others until we have first proven acceptable to ourselves.” ~ Malcolm X
- “You must understand that they fear you. There is nothing scarier than a girl who knows the power of her flames.” ~ Nikita Gill
- “Quiet that voice of doubt inside of you. You are good enough and you do deserve good things. You are smart enough and you are worthy of love and respect. You are amazing just the way you are.” ~ Lorri Faye
- “Find your magnificent obsession, whatever it is, and let nothing or no one tell you that you can’t do it. Tell them to sit back and watch you do it!” ~ CT Fletcher quote
- “Sometimes walking away has nothing to do with weakness, and everything to do with strength. We walk away not because we want others to realize our worth and value, but because we finally realize our own.” ~ Robert Tew
- “Sometimes we need to examine who we are, what we stand for and the people we allow in our lives.” ~ Christine Willson
- “You can’t hate yourself happy. You can’t criticize yourself thin. You can’t shame yourself worthy. Real change begins with self-love and self-care.” ~ Jessica Ortner
- “You can be incomparably better across multiple dimensions. And in pursuing that better is where you’ll find the meaning in your life.” ~ Jordan Peterson
- “You’ve got to say what you mean and mean what you say. Doubt in your voice is an open door people will shove right through.” ~ Deb Caletti
Short Know Your Worth Quotes
Here’s some more short know your worth quotes about the power of valuing yourself and your abilities.
- “It is up to us to never forget who we truly are.” ~ Tamuna Tsertsvadze
- “When you know your worth, no one can make you feel worthless.”
- “Your self-worth does not belong in the hands of other people.” ~ Ashley Hetherington
- “Don’t waste your energy trying to change opinions. Do your thing, and don’t care if they like it.” ~ Tina Fey
- “Go easier on yourself. You are more capable of this life than you think.” ~ S.C. Lourie
- “When you realize how much you are worth, you’ll stop giving people discounts.” ~ Karen Salmansohn
- “As you prove your worth and value to people, they can’t put you in a box.” ~ Jennifer Lopez
- “When admiring other people’s gardens, don’t forget to tend to your own flowers.” ~ Sanober Khan
- “Your self worth stays constant whether it is seen or not.”
- “There’s a crack in everything, that’s how the light gets in.” ~ Leonard Cohen
- “Your net worth can fluctuate, but your self-worth should only appreciate.” ~ Chris Gardner
- “If you don’t value yourself, you will sell yourself cheap.”
- “If you know your true worth, you do not need anyone else to confirm it.” ~ Alan Cohen
- “Be yourself because an original is worth more than just a copy.” ~ Suzy Kassem
- “Know your worth and then keep raising the bar.” ~ Hiral Nagda
- “You cannot be lonely if you like the person you’re alone with.” ~ Wayne Dyer
- “Don’t let them put a price on you; you set your own price.”
- “What you have done is nothing compared to what you can do.” ~ Grant Cardone quote
- “Remember, you’re not half of anything, you’re twice of everything.” ~ Viet Thanh Nguyen
Powerful Self-Worth Quotes
Enjoying this list of quotes so far? Then you might also enjoy these you are worthy quotes or this list of you got this quotes.
If you’d just prefer to keep reading, then here’s some more powerful know your worth quotes.
- “What defines you isn’t how many times you crash but the number of times you get back up.” ~ Sarah Dessen
- “Always remember that you were once alone, and the crowd you see in your life today is just as necessary as when you were alone.” ~ Michael Bassey Johnson
- “You alone have the power to determine your value. Don’t let somebody else paste a discount sticker on you. You’re priceless.” ~ Toni Sorenson
- “Confidence is knowing who you are and not changing it a bit because someone’s version of reality is not your reality.” ~ Shannon Adler
- “Your past is a lesson, not a life sentence. Forgive yourself and focus on the future.” ~ Mel Robbins quote
- “Don’t be afraid of your fears. They’re not there to scare you, they’re there to let you know that something is worth it.” ~ Joybell C.
- “Love yourself. Be clear on how you want to be treated. Know your worth. Always.” ~ Maryam Hasnaa
- “Sometimes you need to forget how you feel and remember what you deserve.”
- “Stop hating yourself for everything that you aren’t and start loving yourself for everything you already are.”
- “Only you can make the decision for what you believe your worth is and that will determine how you allow people to treat you.” ~ Germany Kent
- “Do one thing you thought you were afraid to do. Your reward will be a massive boost in self worth and the feeling of being proud of yourself.”
- “Strong people have a strong sense of self-worth and self-awareness; they don’t need the approval of others.” ~ Roy Bennett
- “Never forget that once upon a time, in an unguarded moment, you recognized yourself as a friend.” ~ Elizabeth Gilbert
- “You have to be whole and complete in yourself. No one can give you that. You have to know who you are – what others say is irrelevant.” ~ Nic Sheff
- “It is difficult to make a man miserable while he feels worthy of himself and claims kindred to the great God who made him.” ~ Abraham Lincoln
- “One of the greatest regrets in life is being what others would want you to be, rather than being yourself.” ~ Shannon Adler
- “Most people will allow just about anyone to influence their perception of themselves. But people who love their life refuse to accept the opinions of small-minded people.”
- “It’s better to live your own destiny imperfectly than to live an imitation of somebody’s life with perfection.” ~ Jay Shetty
- “The time is now. It will always be now. It’s time to add your brick to the path of progress.”
- “When you think this pain is all you deserve, you are right. You are the only one that can decide how long you will walk in hell.” ~ Shannon Adler
- “Do not undervalue what you are ultimately worth because you are at a momentary disadvantage.” ~ Sherry Thomas
Know Your Worth Quotes For Relationships
If there’s one area of your life where self-worth is paramount, it’s your relationships.
If you hang around low value people, then you’re going to unconsciously adopt low-value habits into your life.
If you stay in an unsatisfying relationship, then you’ll start to subconsciously believe that you’re not worthy of a partner who makes you feel fulfilled.
So without further ado, here’s some know your worth quotes about the power of recognizing your self-worth in your relationships.
- “People who do not value you are worthless and those who do are priceless.” ~ Amit Abraham
- “We can’t be so desperate for love that we forget where we can always find it; within.” ~ Alexandra Elle
- “When you start to beat yourself up, remind yourself of how worthy you are of love.” ~ Demi Lovato
- “Somewhere, somebody is looking for someone exactly like you.” ~ Germany Kent
- “Never chase people in your life. No one is worthier than you to be chased.” ~ Avijeet Das
- “Know your worth and demand it. Be willing to walk away from anyone who doesn’t give you the loyalty you deserve.
- “Make sure you don’t start seeing yourself through the eyes of those who don’t value you. Know your worth, even if they don’t.” ~ Thomas Davis
- “If you’re constantly trying to prove yourself to someone, you have already forgotten your value.”
- “At your absolute best, you still won’t be good enough for the wrong person. At your worst, you’ll still be worth it for the right person.” ~ Karen Salmanson
- “Don’t let someone who did you wrong make you think there’s something wrong with you. Don’t devalue yourself because they didn’t value you. Know your worth even if they don’t.”
- “The love worth dying for is the one that makes you want to live.”
- “Loneliness is designed to help you discover who you are and stop looking outside yourself for your worth.” ~ Mandy Hale
- “Real friends see your worth, even when you don’t. Fake friends don’t see your worth, even when you do.”
- “You deserve relationships that never make you question your worth.”
- “Stop settling for someone who doesn’t recognize your worth. You’re much too valuable for that.” ~ Jason Robinson
- “You are worth finding. Worth knowing. Worth loving. You and all your million layers.” ~ Worthitall
- “If you can wrap yourself around the idea that you are something incredible, then you will stop excusing behavior that rapes your very soul. You were never meant to teach someone to love you. You were meant to be loved.” ~ Shannon Adler
- “Be with a person who treats you like their crown, proudly honoring you in front of the world. Not with someone who treats you like a trophy, secured for their sense of achievement” ~ Henna Sohail
- “A person that doesn’t know their worth will never know yours. Therefore, the longer you hang onto hope that they will finally see your worth is the moment you start to depreciate in value.” ~ Shannon Adler
Quotes About Knowing Your Worth At Work
To wrap up this list, here’s some final quotes about knowing your worth as a contributor in the workplace.
- “Your most important work is always ahead of you, never behind you.” ~ Stephen Covey
- “The expert in anything was once a beginner.” ~ Helen Hayes
- “Life is about making an impact, not making an income.” ~ Kevin Kruse
- “Choose success first, no matter what, then back yourself into a career.” ~ Ryan Serhant
- “People who don’t pursue their own dreams probably won’t encourage you to pursue yours; they’ll tell you every negative thing they tell themselves.” ~ Tim Grover
- “Leveling up your career, relationships, or health may seem hard, but taking the easy way out will always make life harder. Choose your hard.” ~ Lewis Howes
- “Formal education will give you a career. Self-education will give you freedom.” ~ Shane Parrish
- “If you wish to achieve worthwhile things in your personal and career life, you must become a worthwhile person in your own self-development.” ~ Brian Tracy
- “The biggest mistake you can make is to believe that you are working for somebody else. The driving force of a career must come from the individual. Jobs are owned by the company, you own your career.” ~ Earl Nightingale
- “Finding your passion isn’t just about careers and money. It’s about finding your authentic self. The one you’ve buried under other people’s needs.”
- “The things you want from your career aren’t just possible, they’re very likely. You just have to make choices that keep pushing you forward.”
- “I believe that no one should ever have to choose between a career we love and living our lives with authenticity and integrity.” ~ Selisse Berry
- “All employees have an innate desire to contribute to something bigger than themselves.” ~ Jag Randhawa
- “Always treat your employees exactly as you want them to treat your best customers.” ~ Stephen Covey
- “Even the best employees have days when everything seems to go wrong. It’ll all get better when you least expect it.”
- “Two of the most significant things aspiring leaders can do are find self-love and discover truths about what makes your journey fascinating.” ~ Germany Kent
- “Every job from the heart is, ultimately, of equal value. The nurse injects the syringe; the writer slides the pen; the farmer plows the dirt; the comedian draws the laughter. Monetary income is the perfect deceiver of a man’s true worth.” ~ Criss Jami
I hope that you enjoyed this list of know your worth quotes!
Contrary to what societal norms would have you believe, your self-worth isn’t a product of your accomplishments or the number in your bank account.
True self worth comes from accepting your flaws, while also accepting that you have the power to mold yourself into whoever you want to be.
We all have flaws and insecurities. We all have things we wish we were better at. But these are not the things that define you — your intrinsic ability to change is what defines you.
Start leaning into these feelings of inadequacy and sadness and use them as fuel to unlock the life you were made to live.
You May Also Like These Articles: