Looking for some millionaire quotes to motivate you to become one yourself? Well, then you’re in the right place.
Although having millions in the bank doesn’t guarantee a happy life, having a lot of money allows you to live life on your terms.
At the end of the day, you’re going to be happiest when you get to do what you want, when you want, with who you want.
Money is what gives you that freedom. But perhaps what’s even more important is the type of person you become on the road to financial freedom.
Getting rich is not an easy endeavor — if it was, everyone would be a millionaire. Millionaires have to deal with risk, push past doubts and fears, and overcome challenges that cause average people to throw in the towel.
It’s this adversity that shapes you into the best version of yourself. So without further ado, let’s get into some millionaire quotes that will motivate you to be your best.
Inspirational Millionaire Quotes
Let’s kick off this list of millionaire quotes with some inspirational words spoken by some highly successful people.
- “The biggest risk is not taking any risk. In a world that is changing really quickly, the only strategy that is guaranteed to fail is not taking risks.” ~ Mark Zuckerberg
- “Become a millionaire not for the million dollars, but for what it will make of you to achieve it.” ~ Jim Rohn
- “We are all self-made, but only the successful will admit it.” ~ Earl Nightingale
- “Ever loved someone so much, you would do anything for them? Yeah, well make that person yourself and do whatever the hell you want.” ~ Harvey Specter, Suits
- “Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they’ve been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It’s an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It’s a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.” ~ Muhammad Ali
- “The trouble for most people is they don’t decide to get wealthy, they just dream about it.” ~ Michael Masters
- “The speed of your success is limited only by your dedication and what you’re willing to sacrifice” ~ Nathan W. Morris
- “Work smartly, diligently and silently; One day your introduction will be “Google Me.” ~ Kayambila Mpulamasaka
- “Every day is a bank account, and time is our currency. No one is rich, no one is poor, we’ve got 24 hours each.” ~ Christopher Rice
- “Ignore the conventional wisdom. If everybody else is doing it one way, there’s a good chance you can find your niche by going in exactly the opposite direction.” ~ Sam Walton
- “I knew that if I failed I wouldn’t regret that, but I knew the one thing I might regret is not trying.” ~ Jeff Bezos
- “Don’t be afraid to give up the good to go for the great.” ~ John D. Rockefeller
- “You can’t build a reputation on what you are going to do.” ~ Henry Ford
- “All my life people have said that I wasn’t going to make it… You can never quit. Winners never quit, and quitters never win.” ~ Ted Turner
- “Risk more than others think safe. Dream more than others think practical. Expect more than others think possible. Care more than others think wise.” ~ Howard Schultz
- “I’m always afraid of failing. It’s great motivation to work harder.” ~ Mark Cuban
- “THE FIRST SECRET of self-made millionaires is simple: Dream Big Dreams!” ~ Brian Tracy
- “Nothing in this world can take the place of good old persistence. Talent won’t. Nothing’s more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius won’t. Unrecognized genius is practically a cliche. Education won’t. Why the world is full of educated fools. Persistence and determination alone are all-powerful.” ~ Calvin Coolidge
- “A year from now you will wish you had started today.” ~ Karen Lamb
- “Fail early, fail often, but always fail forward.” ~ John C. Maxwell
- “Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.” ~ Robert Kennedy
- “The quotes are simple. The execution is hard.” ~ Gary Vaynerchuk
- “It’s simple arithmetic: Your income can only grow to the extent that you do.” ~ T. Harv Eker
- “Fortune sides with him who dares.” ~ Virgil
- “Never give up. Today is hard, tomorrow will be worse, but the day after tomorrow will be sunshine.” ~ Jack Ma
Millionaire Quotes About Success
- “Sweat equity is the most valuable equity there is. Know your business and industry better than anyone else in the world.” ~ Mark Cuban
- “The only difference between a rich person and a poor person is how they use their time.” ~ Robert Kiyosaki
- “The most dangerous poison is the feeling of achievement. The antidote is to every evening think what can be done better tomorrow.” ~ Ingvar Kamprad
- Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking that they can’t lose.” ~ Bill Gates
- “Disciplined, consistent, and persistent actions are more of a determining factor in the creation of success than any other combination of things.” ~ Grant Cardone
- “I now realize there are millions of self-made millionaires who started with nothing. They dug inside themselves to find the answers and they succeeded. There is nothing anyone else can do, that I can’t do.” ~ Dean Graziosi
- “It doesn’t matter how many times you fail. You only have to be right once and then everyone can tell you that you are an overnight success.” ~ Mark Cuban
- “Most people overestimate what they can do in one year and underestimate what they can do in ten years.” ~ Bill Gates
- “Every next level of life will demand a different you.” ~ Leonardo Dicaprio
- “I’m obsessed with extreme winners because I think there’s a madness to it. I truly believe that in order to be truly great at something you have to give in to a certain amount of madness.” ~ Joe Rogan
- “What’s the key to success? The key is, there is no key. Be humble, be hungry, and be the hardest worker in any room.” ~ Dwayne Johnson
- “If you never want to be criticized, for goodness’ sake don’t do anything new.” ~ Jeff Bezos
- “Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success.” ~ Dale Carnegie
- “Time is the scarcest resource and unless it is managed nothing else can be managed.” ~ Peter Drucker
- “Great achievers are driven, not so much by the pursuit of success, but by the fear of failure .” ~ Larry Ellison
- “The fastest way to change yourself is to hang out with people who are already the way you want to be.” ~ Reid Hoffman
- “People who are unable to motivate themselves must be content with mediocrity, no matter how impressive their other talents.” ~ Andrew Carnegie
- “Successful people do what unsuccessful people are not willing to do. Don’t wish it were easier; wish you were better.” ~ Jim Rohn
- “Success is nothing more than a few simple disciplines, practiced every day.” ~ Jim Rohn
- “Timing, perseverance, and ten years of trying will eventually make you look like an overnight success.” ~ Biz Stone
- “Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune.” ~ Jim Rohn
- “Winners are not afraid of losing. But losers are. Failure is part of the process of success. People who avoid failure also avoid success.” ~ Robert Kiyosaki
- “Talent without effort is wasted talent. And while the effort is the one thing you can control in your life, applying that effort intelligently is next on the list.” ~ Mark Cuban
Millionaire Quotes About Money
Money management is a skill that millionaires have mastered. Millionaires recognize that it’s not just about creating wealth, but also about maintaining and growing it.
According to Sports Illustrated, 78% of NFL athletes fall into bankruptcy or severe financial turbulence within two years of retirement.
This just goes to show that many people are capable of earning a castle, but even fewer are capable of keeping one.
Here are some of the best millionaire quotes that will give you some insight as to how they think about money.
- “My philosophy is that if I have any money, I invest it in new ventures and not have it sitting around.” ~ Richard Branson
- “If you are born poor it’s not your mistake, but if you die poor its your mistake.” ~ Bill Gates
- “On average, millionaires invest 20% of their household income each year. Their wealth isn’t measured by the amount they make each year, but by how they’ve saved and invested over time.” ~ Ramit Sethi
- “If you don’t find a way to make money while you sleep, you will work until you die.” ~ Warren Buffett
- “Most people fail to realize that in life, it’s not how much money you make. It’s how much money you keep.” ~ Robert Kiyosaki
- “Rich people have their money work hard for them. Poor people work hard for their money.” ~ T. Harv Eker
- “Don’t tell me where your priorities are. Show me where you spend your money and I’ll tell you what they are.” ~ James W. Frick
- “It’s not your salary that makes you rich, it’s your spending habits.” ~ Charles Jaffe
- “Financial peace isn’t the acquisition of stuff. It’s learning to live on less than you make, so you can give money back and have money to invest. You can’t win until you do this.” ~ Dave Ramsey
- “Investing should be more like watching paint dry or watching grass grow. If you want excitement, take $800 and go to Las Vegas.” ~ Paul Anthony Samuelson
- “Rich people have small TVs and big libraries, and poor people have small libraries and big TVs.” ~ Zig Ziglar
- “It’s better to work years at creating an asset rather than to spend your life working hard for money to create someone else’s asset.” ~ Robert Kiyosaki
- “Money is just a consequence. I always say to my team, ‘Don’t worry too much about profitability. If you do your job well, the profitability will come.’” ~ Bernard Arnault
- “To become wealthy, one must be disciplined in thought and deed, disciplined enough to search for great economic opportunities.” ~ Thomas J. Stanley
- “The more you learn, the more you earn.” ~ Frank Clark
- “Lack of money is no obstacle, lack of an idea is an obstacle.” ~ Ken Hakuta
- “Empty pockets have never held anyone back. Only empty heads and empty hearts can do that.” ~ Norman Vincent Peale
Millionaire Quotes For Women
Here’s some more millionaire quotes from badass women who have reached incredible levels of success.
- “The big secret in life is that there is no big secret. Whatever your goal, you can get there if you’re willing to work.” ~ Oprah Winfrey
- “It is our choices… that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” ~ J.K. Rowling
- “Every day, you have to get up with new energy and new ideas to contribute to pushing the organization forward.” ~ Abigail Johnson
- “Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody is going to know whether you did it or not.” ~ Oprah Winfrey
- “If you never want to be criticized, for goodness’ sake don’t do anything new.” ~ Anne Sweeney
- “I always did something I was a little not ready to do. I think that’s how you grow. When there’s that moment of ‘wow I’m not really sure I can do this’ and you push through those moments, that’s when you have a breakthrough.” ~ Marissa Mayer
- “Success isn’t about how much money you make, it’s about the difference you make in people’s lives.” ~ Michelle Obama
- “It’s never too late to make a comeback.” ~ Christina Katz
- “If this is something that you really want to do, if you believe in it…simply keep forging forward because success will come.” ~ Cassandra Sanford
- “Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else.” ~ Margaret Mead
- “You may encounter many defeats, but you must not be defeated.” ~ Maya Angelou
- “You get what you give. What you put into things is what you get out of them.” ~ Jeniffer Lopez
- “You have to do what you dream of doing, even while you’re afraid.” ~ Arianna Huffington
- “Don’t limit yourself. Many people limit themselves to what they think they can do. You can go as far as your mind lets you. What you believe, remember, you can achieve.” ~ Mary Kay Ash
- “Don’t be intimidated by what you don’t know. That can be your greatest strength and ensure that you do things differently from everyone else.” – Sarah Blakely
- “There is no scientific answer for success. You can’t define it. You’ve simply got to live it and do it.” – Anita Roddick
- “If you are committed to creating value and if you aren’t afraid of hard times; obstacles become utterly unimportant. A nuisance perhaps, but with no real power. The world respects creation; people will get out of your way.” ~ Candice Carpenter
- “The money you attract is the exact measure of value of the ideas you have succeeded in externalizing.” ~ Elizabeth Towne
- “What I know for sure is that if you want to have success, you can’t make success your goal. The key is not to worry about being successful, but to instead work toward being significant – and the success will naturally follow.” ~ Oprah Winfrey
Quotes About The Millionaire Mindset
When it comes to what separates millionaires and the average joe, mindset is near the top of the list.
Millionaires simply get up every morning and think differently. They know they need to get out of their comfort zone and lean into fear.
They perceive problems as opportunities for them to learn and grow. They view failure not as permanent defeat, but a temporary setback that offers useful information about how to do better in the future.
The following millionaire quotes will highlight the principles that govern the mindset of highly successful people.
- “When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor.” ~ Elon Musk
- “Before you can become a millionaire, you must learn to think like one.” ~ Thomas J. Stanley
- “An investment in knowledge pays the best dividends.” ~ Benjamin Franklin
- “After a certain point, money is meaningless. It ceases to be the goal. The game is what counts.” ~ Aristotle Onassis
- “Remembering that I’ll be dead soon is the most important tool I’ve ever encountered to help me make the big choices in life.” ~ Steve Jobs
- “The one who he says he can and the one who says he can’t are both usually right.” ~ Will Smith
- “You can’t work three hours a week and make $100,000. Get rich quick doesn’t work. Crock pot mentality always defeats microwave mentality!” ~ Dave Ramsey
- “The easiest thing I ever did was earn a million dollars. The hardest thing I ever did, and it took years, was believing I was capable of earning a million dollars.” ~ Les Brown
- “What’s keeping you from being rich? In most cases it’s simply a lack of belief. In order to become rich, you must believe you can do it, and you must take the actions necessary to achieve your goal.” ~ Suze Orman
- “You must determine where you are going in your life, because you cannot get there unless you move in that direction. Random wandering will not move you forward. It will instead disappoint and frustrate you and make you anxious and unhappy and hard to get along with.” ~ Jordan Peterson
- “You don’t learn to walk by following rules. You learn by doing and falling over.” ~ Richard Branson
- “Whenever you are faced with a risky situation, ask yourself this question, What is the worst possible thing that could happen if I go ahead?” ~ Brian Tracy
- “The starting point of all achievement is desire. Keep this constantly in mind. Weak desire brings weak results, just as a small fire makes a small amount of heat.” ~ Napoleon Hill
- “I have concluded that wealth is a state of mind, and that anyone can acquire a wealthy state of mind by thinking rich thoughts.” ~ Edward Young
- “All riches have their origin in mind. Wealth is in ideas not money.” ~ Robert Collier
- “Today the single greatest source of wealth is between your ears.” ~ Brian Tracy
- “I think it’s very important to have a feedback loop, where you’re constantly thinking about what you’ve done and how you could be doing it better. I think that’s the single best piece of advice: constantly think about how you could be doing things better and questioning yourself.” ~ Elon Musk
- “You can worry about the competition or you can focus on what’s ahead of you and drive fast.” ~ Jack Dorsey
- “Complacency is the worst. I never allow myself to be content with what I have done, and I always tried to instil this in everyone around me.” ~ Amancio Ortega
I hope you found some inspiration and wisdom in these millionaire quotes from high-achievers that we all admire.
The one thing that you need to recognize about millionaires is that they are literally no different than you — they’ve simply decided to make different choices about how to live.
We have a bad habit of putting successful people on a pedestal. They’re not superhuman. They’re not robots. They experience the same emotions and feelings as everyone else.
They’re not immune to internal resistance, anxiety, fear, or procrastination — they’ve just decided that their goals are more important than all of those feelings.
You won’t change your life until you come to that same conclusion. These quotes are great for igniting that fire within you, but you’ve gotta match that fire with action in order to become a millionaire.
If you enjoyed this list of millionaire quotes, here’s a few more articles that will offer up more motivation to help you reach your goals.