If you’re a fan of motivational content, you’ve likely come across Grant Cardone.
Personally, I’m a big fan of his straight-shooter attitude. And it appears that many other people, both young and old, resonate with his advice about business, mindset, and success.
In this article, we’re going to dive into a collection of Grant Cardone quotes that will inspire you to get obsessed with your goals and take massive action.
So without further ado, let’s hear what he has to say about achieving your goals, making money, and fulfilling your potential.
Motivational Grant Cardone Quotes
Let’s kick things off with a bang and dive into some of Grant Cardone’s best motivational quotes of all time!
- “What you have done is nothing compared to what you can do.”
- “Excuses are never the reason for why you did or didn’t do something. They’re just a revision of the facts that you make up in order to help yourself feel better.”
- “If you don’t consider it your duty to live up to your potential, then you simply won’t.”
- “The day that you take responsibility for what happens to you is the day that will actually start controlling what happens to you.”
- “Whether I am in control or not, I still elect to claim responsibility and control so that I can do something to improve my situation going forward.”
- “I have always secretly believed I was capable of doing unbelievable things.”
- “Nothing happens to you; it happens because of you.”
- “I would rather fail pushing forward than in retreat.”
- “Obsession is the thing that makes heroes, motivation doesn’t make heroes. Obsession keeps you up at night, motivation doesn’t keep you up at night.”
- “You can’t reach your full potential by holding onto where you are.”
- “Doubt, uncertainty, insecurities, rejection, disappointment. I’ve been going through all of that for 30 years. Are you willing to pay the price?”
- “You have to do whatever you need to do to get bigger than life.”
- “You don’t need to grow old to die. I was dying at the age of 20 as a result of no direction and no purpose.”
- “Quit blaming your past for your current condition. Yesterday has nothing to do with today or tomorrow unless you decide it does.”
- “Until the world understands that you’re not going away—that you are 100 percent committed and have complete and utter conviction and will persist in pursuing your project—you will not get the attention you need and the support you want.”
- “Take it all from me. Take the jet. Take the house. Take my money. I still have me, and I still have my courage.”
- “Remember when you were a little kid and you dreamed and everything was possible? You had dreams, they were big and they were huge and nothing was going to stop you. When was the last time you dreamed?”
- “All addictions are not created equal. I’m addicted to my wife. I’m addicted to my kids. I’m addicted to making a difference. I’m addicted to my purpose. I’m addicted to being an example for others.”
- “Deep down, you know you can do something great. You know that you can do more than you’re doing right now.”
Grant Cardone Quotes About Success
Continuing on with this list of Grant Cardone quotes, let’s hear what he has to say about achieving goals and attaining success.
- “Successful people don’t seek comfort; they seek success and are willing to do what is most uncomfortable.”
- “There’s a popular saying that you are the composite of the five people you spend the most time with. Look around: If the people you see aren’t screaming success, they are validating average.”
- “Success tends to bless those who are most committed to giving it the most attention.”
- “If you can get great at something you hate, I guarantee you that you will experience greatness in your lifetime.”
- “The goal has to be more valuable than the risk—or you have determined the wrong target.”
- “Weak and overwhelmed individuals respond to others’ success by attacking it.”
- “Success is your duty, obligation, and responsibility.”
- “Anyone who minimizes the importance of success to your future has given up on his or her own chances of accomplishment and is spending his or her life trying to convince others to do the same.”
- “You will not have a successful life surrounded by negative people.”
- “One of the major differences between successful and unsuccessful people is that the former look for problems to resolve, whereas the latter make every attempt to avoid them.”
- “Get obsessed, be obsessed, stay obsessed, and then surround yourself with other people that are maniacs.”
- “So how do you achieve success? You get there by showing up every day and not quitting. And how do you show up every day and not quit? You have to become obsessed.”
- “When you were a little kid you were gonna make big things happen. And then somewhere along the line someone came along and told you to be realistic, and you listened.”
- “Don’t be confused by what looks like luck to you. Lucky people don’t make successful people; people who completely commit themselves to success seem to get lucky in life.”
- “You need to get so much success that other people are envious of it, judge you for it, and criticize you because of it. Show me someone who’s not criticized and I’ll show you someone who’s broke.”
- “There are certain things in life that have limits, but you don’t unless you impose limits on yourself.”
- “You can’t reach your potential without haters.”
- “Disciplined, consistent, and persistent actions are more of a determining factor in the creation of success than any other combination of things.”
- “Successful people are never satisfied with themselves, their own efforts, their delivery, or their income.”
- “In order to get to the next level of whatever you’re doing, you must think and act in a wildly different way than you previously have been.”
Grant Cardone Quotes About Hard Work
If you just want to keep reading, then here’s some more quotes from Grant Cardone about hard work.
- “I’m not living the dream. I’m busting my ass to make freedom a possibility.”
- “You sleep like you’re rich, I work like I’m broke.”
- “Never lower your target. Increase your actions.”
- “The world isn’t going to come and make your dreams come true.”
- “People always tell me that I’m a work addict. But I’m not trying to fill a hole in my life through work, I’m just trying to fulfill my potential.”
- “I have never met a super successful person that hasn’t been labeled a work addict.”
- “You will always be punished for being comfortable. You need to work.”
- “Work to your potential, not your quota”
- “Stop dreaming about life being easy. Go out and earn it.”
- “I’ve never been the smartest guy, so where I can’t beat you at grades, I can beat you in work.”
- “If people don’t know you for your work ethic, you aren’t working hard enough.”
- “Never try to be the luckiest or the smartest; just make sure you outwork everyone and you may become both.”
- “What if the only thing standing in the way of your greatness was that you just had to go after everything obsessively as if your life depended on it?”
- “Hustle until you don’t have to struggle. Then keep hustling so you can help others that are still struggling.”
- “Grind while they rest. Study when they party. Eventually, you’ll live like they dream.”
- “If you don’t confront the tough stuff, it will always have control over you.”
- “You won’t get much done if you only grind on the days you feel good.”
- “Go the extra mile, there’s no one on it.”
- “Let the rest do whatever while you do whatever it takes.”
Inspirational Grant Cardone Quotes About Money
If you’ve ever watched Cardone when the camera is rolling, it’s clear that he loves money, and why shouldn’t he?
Money is a vessel that allows you to spend time around winners, capitalize on opportunity, and experience things that most people can only dream about.
Cardone has no shame about his desire to make as much money as possible, neither should you.
Life is short, and you owe it to yourself to become financially free before you die. Not just for yourself, but also for the people you’re obligated to take care of.
So with that said, here’s some of the best Grant Cardone quotes about money and attaining financial freedom.
- “Money doesn’t buy happiness, but poverty can’t buy anything.”
- “If you hang out with people who are broke and in debt, you’ll be broke and in debt.”
- “There is no shortage of money in this world – start hustling.”
- “Rich people don’t get rich by accident and poor people don’t stay poor by accident.”
- “You don’t have enough time and money because you don’t invest enough time and money.”
- “If you don’t get serious about your money, you will never have serious money.”
- “Don’t just make money, make a difference.”
- “People that are comfortable are selfish people. You have to put your primary focus on income and disregard everything else.”
- “You got broke people telling you that money doesn’t make you happy. Every time you hear that, you’re usually talking to someone who is broke. You gotta have big dreams, and they start with money.”
- “As long as you’re a good person, money will solve a lot of problems. It might not guarantee happiness, but this isn’t a happy convention.”
- “The moment you start thinking someone else’s gain is your loss, you limit yourself by thinking in terms of competition and shortages.”
- “Unwillingness to do what no one else wants to is why people lack money.”
- “This is the problem with many members of the middle class. They go after what they’ve deemed necessary rather than ever going really big.”
- “Pay the price today, so you can pay any price in the future.”
- “I never wanted money because of money. I wanted money because it appeared to me that whoever had the money had control of the environment.”
- “There’s three things that people don’t know about money. They don’t know how to make it, they don’t know how to keep it, and they definitely don’t know how to multiply it.”
- “People will pay more for a great attitude than they will for a great product. The individual who combines a great attitude with a great product becomes unstoppable!”
- “You can’t get wealthy without connecting to other people. The more people you know, the more the deals will flow.”
- “The best investment you will ever make in life is in the awareness of who you are and what your purpose is. Living your life with purpose is worth more than money.”
Grant Cardone Massive Action Quotes
In order to get where he is now, Cardone has had to do what all other successful people do — take massive action on a daily basis.
He knows that there’s no “hack” or “secret” to success, it’s simply a product of putting in the work whether you feel like it or not.
On that note, here’s the best Grant Cardone quotes about taking massive action and winning the battle against your mind.
- “If it’s important enough to you, you’ll find a way. If not, you’ll find an excuse.”
- “Speed is the currency that you want to maximize today. Most people just go too slow. They think too long and they never take action.”
- “Forward thinkers don’t copy. They don’t compete, they create.”
- “Any target attacked with the right actions in the right amounts with persistence is attainable.”
- “Don’t over-analyze anything. You’re gonna feel better if you get out of your head and just start doing something.”
- “When you are taking massive action, you aren’t thinking in terms of how many hours you work.”
- “Every disappointment you’ve had in your life is the result of you not making a sale. It’s a result of you not accomplishing some task, or not doing what you know you need to do.”
- “All the excuses in the world won’t change one simple fact: that fear is a sign to do whatever it is you fear—and do it quickly.”
- “Never take the position that things just happen to you; rather, they happen because of something you did or did not do.”
- “Almost every problem people face in their careers and other aspects of their lives—such as failed diets, marriages, and financial problems—are all the result of not taking enough action.”
- “You don’t need therapy, you just need to take action. You will get well by taking action. You will get well on the battlefield. The healing you’re after is in the doing.”
- “Think about it: What’s the worst thing that can happen to you if you just totally go for it?”
- “If you are not creating new problems for yourself, then you are not taking enough action.”
- “A little imagination combined with massive action goes a long way.”
- “10 times the action, 10 times the goals, and you’ll get everything you’ve ever dreamed of.”
Grant Cardone Leadership Quotes
Let’s wrap up this list with some of the best Grant Cardone quotes about leadership!
- “Every time that I want something done, I look for the person that’s busiest, and give the task to them. Busy people make time.”
- “My dad never said that too much work was a problem. He said more work is better. He said lots of work is even better than that, and if you could get a whole bunch of people working together, you could actually accomplish something.”
- “No person will ever gain true power and stature in the world without the ability to persuade others.”
- “Show up early, treat people with respect, be a good example for others, and perform at the highest levels until the world cannot deny you.”
- “The best salespeople I know are straight-shooters. They don’t play games, they tell it like it is. And they know how to get the job done without manipulations and tricks.”
- “Leaders must be close enough to relate to others, but far enough ahead to motivate them.”
- “Treat your customers as though they are more valuable than you and your company, because they are.”
- “Fear isn’t bad or something to avoid; conversely, it’s something you want to seek out and embrace as a leader.
- “Here is the deal, great leaders don’t care if they are likable. They just lead! If you are trying to be likable then you are actually being influenced by others and not leading.”
- “Like it or not, you are a leader and you have the ability to be a great leader.”
- “Problems define leaders. Use problems to define yourself and don’t wait for the hero making moments. Challenge yourself by taking on the problems that other people refuse to confront.”
- “When the rest of the world is dark and hopeless, be the shining light. This is an easy way to shine and show your leadership.”
What Is Grant Cardone Famous For?
Grant Cardone has been a successful individual for quite awhile, but it was the release of his 2011 book, The 10X Rule: The Only Difference Between Success and Failure, that really skyrocketed his popularity.
Since then, his social media presence has grown immensely, propelling his reputation as a motivational speaker.
Aside from being a motivational influencer, Cardone has made most of his money through a variety of successful business ventures.
According to The Richest, Cardone’s real estate investment firm (Cardone Capital), owns around $2.7 billion worth of property investment in the United States.
In addition to that, he’s also the founder of Grant Cardone University, a sales training program that helps people level up their sales skills. He also consults with fortune 500 companies to help their sales organizations become well-oiled machines that churn out profit.
All in all, that’s quite the inspirational turnaround for someone who was hooked on drugs and beaten to within an inch of his life at the age of 23.
I hope that you enjoyed this list of Grant Cardone quotes!
There’s certainly a lot that we can learn from Cardone. At the age of 25, Cardone was hooked on drugs and had zero direction in his life.
Now, he’s a successful business mogul who is an inspiration to millions. Through relentless self-discipline, he’s been able to build a life that he doesn’t need a vacation from.
And while your path may not be real estate investing or sales, you’re absolutely capable of achieving the same level of mastery in your field.
So what’s one way you’re going to take massive action today to start building the life of your dreams?
You May Also Like These Articles: