In this article, we’re going to cover an extensive list of badass quotes for haters!
While it’s annoying that haters exist, they can actually be a powerful source of motivation as you work towards your goals.
And you want to know the funny part about haters? They have zero chance of beating you.
The energy they spend rooting for you to fail takes away energy that they can use to make progress on their own goals.
In other words, you should love haters! The more of them there are, the less competition you have to go after what you want.
Let’s get into some badass quotes that will motivate you to rise above those looking to tear you down.
Best Badass Quotes For Haters
Let’s kick off this list of badass quotes for haters with some powerful words that will motivate you to rise above negative energy.
- “No matter how good you are, someone is always going to be against you. But never let them be the limit of your success.” ~ Terry Mark
- “Behind every successful person lies a pack of haters.” ~ Gloria Tesch
- “Haters don’t hate you. The reality is, they fear that they will never be able to get to where you are right now.” ~ Leah Remillet
- “I don’t have time, energy, or interest in hating the haters; I’m too busy loving the lovers.” ~ Steve Maraboli
- “The more you focus on someone’s downfall, the less likely you are to rise.” ~ Carlos Wallace
- “You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.” ~ Winston Churchill
- “It is better to be hated for what you are, than to be loved for what you are not.” ~ Andre Gide
- “If there are no obstacles or enemies in your path, you’re going the wrong way.” ~ Sebastien Richard
- “Haters are a good problem to have. Nobody hates on the good ones, they hate on the great ones.” ~ Kobe Bryant
- “Haters never win. I think that’s true about life, because negative energy always costs in the end.” ~ Tom Hiddleston
- “The loudest boost always come from the cheapest seats.” ~ Babe Ruth
- “Haters are those that were never given any chances, that blew their chances, or never took the chance.” ~ Anthony Liccione
- “I don’t worry about the haters…They are just angry because the truth I speak contradicts the lie they live.” ~ Steve Maraboli
- “Haters will broadcast your failures, but whisper your success.” ~ Drake
- “If you can’t handle haters on this level, then you’re not ready for the next level.” ~ Jeanette Coron
- “Don’t give to anyone the power to put you down. Haters are losers pretending to be winners.” ~ Paulo Coelho
- “Haters are just confused admirers because they can’t figure out why everyone loves you.” ~ Paulo Coehlo
- “Don’t destroy yourself by allowing negative people to add gibberish and debris to your character, reputation, and aspirations. Keep all dreams alive but discreet, so that those with unhealthy tongues won’t have any other option than to infect themselves with their own diseases.” ~ Michael Bassey Johnson
- “Don’t believe the noise. Those mean, petty, hateful voices will never be the majority. They only seem loud and pervasive, because they have the idle time to broadcast their negativity. The rest of us are too busy with real efforts to make the world a better place.” ~ Anthon St. Maarten
Savage Quotes & Captions For Haters
Let’s keep things rolling with some more savage captions for haters that are rooting for you to fail.
- “If you don’t like me but still watch everything that I do, then let’s face it, you’re a fan.”
- “Dear haters, I have so much more for you to be mad at, just be patient.”
- “If you cannot be positive, then at least be quiet.” ~ Joel Esteen
- “Haters are important because they show you that you’re doing something right.” ~ Nuno Roque
- “Be so good they can’t ignore you.” ~ Steve Martin
- “There will be haters, there will be doubters, there will be non-believers, and then there will be you proving them wrong.” ~ Jennifer Van Allen
- “They don’t like you, but they will be checking your page religiously.”
- “Haters are speaking their truth, not yours.”
- “Sometimes in life your haters are people who hate themselves unconsciously.” ~ Angel Moreira
- “If everyone hates you then you are doing something wrong. If no one hates you then you are also doing something wrong.” ~ Pruthvi Sagar
- “Your failures make a hater happier than their own success.” ~ Oscar Auliq-Ice
- “Pride attracts more haters and brings less friends.”
- “Haters are nothing unless you feed them back.”
- “Smile in front of people who hate you. Your happiness kills them.”
- “Haters will call you lucky because you do what they can’t do.”
- “Often those that criticize others reveal what he himself lacks.” ~ Shannon L. Adler
- “People only throw shade on what shines.”
- “Haters only hate the things they can’t get and the people they can’t be.”
Badass Quotes About Jealousy & Haters
Jealousy can cause people to do some pretty horrible things in order to satisfy their own desire to be on top.
Haters feed off of emotions like jealousy — it fuels them to do everything they can to tear down your success.
Luckily though, jealousy never works out well in the long-term. If you keep your head down and only focus on your own growth, you’ll leave your haters in the dust.
So without further ado, here’s some badass quotes for haters centered around the dangers of jealousy.
- “Haters only hate things they can’t be and the people they can’t be. It’s just a little thing called jealousy.” ~ Lil Wayne
- “Holding onto anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned.” ~ Buddha
- “There will always be haters. And the more you grow the more they hate; the more they hate the more you grow.” ~ Michael Liccione
- “Don’t think that just because you made it to the next level that the haters and naysayers disappear. Remember, new levels bring new devils.” ~ Steve Maraboli
- “(To the haters) You are not extinguishing the bright lights of mankind, you’re simply burying yourself in an unmarked grave.” ~ Steve Maraboli
- “Have haters? Me too. Don’t have haters? Try harder. Listen to what Grandpa Einstein says: Weak people take revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.” ~ Richie Norton
- “They don’t hate you. They hate themselves and take it out on you. There’s a difference.” ~ Ritu Ghatourey
- “Those who pray for your downfall are concentrating negative thoughts towards you, without taking cognisance of the slippery ground in which they are standing, which could lead to their downfall.” ~ Michael Bassey Johnson
- “Stay away from negative people. They have a problem for every solution.” ~ Albert Einstein
- “Envy is the religion of the mediocre. It comforts them, it soothes their worries, and finally, it rots their souls, allowing them to justify their meanness and their greed until they believe these to be virtues.” ~ Carlos Ruiz Zafon
- “Fear of something is at the root of hate for others, and hate within will eventually destroy the hater.” ~ George Washington Carver
- “Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” ~ Coretta Scott King
- “Most haters are stuck in a poisonous mental prison of jealousy and self-doubt that blinds them to their own potentiality.” ~ Steve Maraboli
- “If haters are trying to pull you down, it is proof that you are above them.” ~ Matshona Dhliwayo
- “People hate you for one of three reasons. They hate themselves, they want to be you, or they see you as a threat.”
- “Haters never seem to realize that jealousy is an infinite torture to which you condemn yourself.” ~ Steve Maraboli
- “People will say that you’ve changed because they hate to see you grow.”
Instagram Captions For Haters
Looking for an instagram caption that will rile up your haters? Here’s a list of badass instagram captions for haters that will strike a nerve.
- “Some call them haters, I call them motivators.”
- “Love me or hate me. Either way, I’m on your mind.”
- “I love the people who gossip behind my back. That’s exactly where they belong, behind my back.”
- “Shoutout to my haters. Sorry that you couldn’t phase me.”
- “If you’re testing my waters, you better know how to swim.”
- “It’s okay if you don’t like me. Not everyone has good taste.”
- “Stop letting your haters write your bio.” ~ Steve Maraboli
- “Hating is the sincerest form of flattery.” ~ M.L. Rio
- “You turned the page. I burned the book.”
- “Confidence is silent. Insecurities are loud.”
- “I need new haters, the old ones are starting to like me.”
- “Before you judge me, make sure that you’re perfect.”
- “I’m up right now and you suck right now.” ~ Drake
- “I’m in my own lane right now, you’re not even in my category.”
Funny Quotes For Haters
Let’s conclude this list of badass quotes for haters with some funny quotes about the idiocy of spreading hate.
- “Haters will see you walk on water and say it’s because you can’t swim.”
- “Rumors are passed by haters, spread by fools, and believed by idiots.”
- “Isn’t it kind of silly to think that tearing someone else down builds you up?” ~ Sean Covey
- “You don’t have to like me, I’m not a Facebook status.” ~ Wiz Khalifa
- “Your enemies are not to be destroyed, grant them longevity to witness your success.“ ~ Michael Bassey Johnson
- “Being a dick won’t make yours any bigger.” ~ J.L. Mccoy
- “A haters job is to hate you, and they stay on their job 24/7. So if you’re expecting them to clock out and leave you alone, think again.” ~ Sonya Parker
- “Never wrestle with pigs for the pigs remain clueless and you end up muddy.” ~ Orin Woodard
- “Haters hate because I am what they ain’t.”
- “Dear haters, I couldn’t help but notice that “Awesome” ends with “Me” and ugly ends with “U.”
- “Never take your crown off to make your haters feel comfortable.” ~ Kylie Francis
- “Haters are like crickets…they make a lot of noise, you can hear them, but you can’t see them…when you walk right by them, they suddenly get quiet.”
- “Haters and dogs both bark.”
Final Thoughts On These Badass Quotes For Haters
Well, that wraps up this list of badass quotes for haters!
When you set your sights on super ambitious goals, you’ll undoubtedly collect some haters along the way. There will be no shortage of people looking to tear down your success to make up for their insecurities.
Having haters is the cost of greatness. But if you’re truly committed to the path of greatness, then their voices should be of no concern to you.
Hopefully these savage quotes for haters have motivated you to embrace the grind today regardless of who’s rooting for you to fail!
You May Also Like These Articles: