In this article, we’re going to dive into some of the best Ed Mylett quotes that will motivate you to crush your goals.
Ed Mylett is a serial entrepreneur and one of the most popular motivational speakers in the world today.
He’s well known for offering up practical advice that people can leverage to produce real change in their lives. And if you watch any of his videos, it’s no surprise why his message resonates with so many people.
So without further ado, let’s dive into some of his best quotes about success, confidence, and discipline that will leave you inspired to tackle the day.
Motivational Ed Mylett Quotes
- “Average becomes a sort of slow asphyxiation; over time, we become immune and dulled to the average that we’re becoming.”
- “Comfort is the enemy of greatness. Embrace discomfort and make it work for you. That’s where you’ll find your best life.”
- “Although a small part of your destiny is beyond your control, you have complete control over the biggest parts of what’s to come.”
- “Be so positive that negative people don’t want to be around you.”
- “You have to be the lead character in your life – the lead character can decide to live a new script at any point they want.”
- “Sustainable success is not built overnight. Real success is the result of consistent, sustained effort.”
- “Where you are now in life is the sum of the decisions you’ve made.”
- “The price you will pay for not making your dream come true is far greater than the one you will pay to make it come true.”
- “The difference between a thought and a decision is the immediate action you take.”
- “The reason so many people do not achieve their goals is because they did not get specific and clear.”
- “Stop giving people power who aren’t in the main chapters of your life.”
- “If you want to find a happy human, it’s someone who’s found what they’re good at and they do it to serve others.”
- “You weren’t born to be average. You weren’t born to have a mediocre existence on this earth. You were born to do something great.”
- “The minute you begin to focus on the external in your life, you’ve lost all control.”
- “It’s important we celebrate our wins and that we celebrate our lives because it causes us to want the next bite of success.”
- “The comfortable road will never lead you to the person you’re destined to be in your life.”
- “It’s what you do when you’re not motivated that determines success or failure.”
- “If it’s not going to matter in five years, do not spend more than 5 minutes being upset by it.”
- “I want to live in a state of being grateful and blissful now, not waiting for some future date or place that may never arise.”
- “The most powerful force in the world is to be consistent with the concepts, ideas, and worth that you hold for yourself.”
- “The old character you’re playing is the very thing that will prevent you from becoming the new version of you. You can’t take the old story into the new identity.”
- “Every successful person has had to face moments when there was no reason or logic that indicated they should continue. Still, they showed up and put one foot in front of the other anyway.”
Ed Mylett Quotes On Self-Confidence
If you’d just prefer to keep reading, then here’s some more powerful Ed Mylett quotes about self-confidence.
- “Wanna be rare? Do hard things. Let everyone else do the convenient thing and take the path of least resistance.”
- “The process of building self confidence is actually very easy. Self-confidence is self trust. It’s building a reputation with yourself — that you keep the promises you make to you.”
- “If you want to win in life, you have to be your own biggest fan.”
- “Show me a self-confident person who also has humility and I will show you somebody with an amazing future.”
- “Most people don’t lead their life, they accept their life.”
- “The thing that’s gonna kill your dream is your addiction to other people’s approval.”
- “You matter. There is greatness within you. You’re going to win. You were put on this earth to do something great.”
- “You cannot love yourself if you are not being yourself. You cannot believe in yourself if you are not being yourself.”
- “The instant you accept responsibility for everything in your life is the moment you acquire the power to change it.”
- “Make decisions, set standards, and take actions that will get you closer to becoming the best version of you and the person you were born to be.”
- “The most inspiring person is the one overcoming fear of doing something, not the person who is excellent at it.”
- “Self-confidence is an internal game. You do not need external accolades, it’s all done internally and you control this by beginning to keep the promises you make to yourself.”
- “Strength and confidence grows in moments when you think you can’t go on but you keep going anyway.”
- “One of the highest forms of self-love is being willing to change. To become who you really are.”
- “Your company will never exceed your identity, you have to grow yourself and your business will grow with it.”
- “When you’re in the habit of keeping promises you make with yourself, you’re on the pathway to self confidence.”
- “You want to do something for your self-esteem? Start doing things that a freakin crazy person would do.”
- “Make sure you understand that the pain you experience will be temporary, but the lessons you learn will build a better future self for the rest of your life.
- “When you just begin to do the things you tell yourself you’re going to do, you begin to build self-confidence.”
Ed Mylett The Power Of One More Quotes
In early 2022, Ed Mylett released the book, The Power One More: The Ultimate Guide to Happiness and Success.
In the book, Mylett outlines a simple approach that anyone can use to improve their life — the one more philosophy.
Mylett explains that if you just do one more rep at the gym, make one more phone call, or send one more email, you will build your mental toughness and start pushing yourself towards greatness.
Here’s a collection of some of the best Ed Mylett quotes from this book that will shift your perspective on life.
- “Manage your triggers, or they’ll eat you alive.”
- “You’re a lot closer to changing your life than you think. You’re a lot closer than you think to leading the life you deserve.”
- “Respect is earned. Honesty is appreciated. Trust is gained. Loyalty is returned.”
- “You are a marvelous human being capable of way more than you think.”
- “Take care of the minutes, and the hours will take care of themselves.”
- “The wisest are the most annoyed at the loss of time.”
- “You can’t possibly stay at 75 degrees if you hang out with people operating at 100 degrees.”
- “Your beauty comes from your soul, intentions, your capacity to give, how you treat people, your beliefs, and your kind heart.”
- “Self confident people share one habit in common, and that is the ability to keep the promises they make to themselves.”
- “Few things are more expensive than opportunities you miss. You pay for them with regret, doubt, and a lingering, haunting feeling of what could have been.”
- “Your greatest gains and successes happen when you push yourself to new places and new limits.”
- “One of the keys to changing your identity is to let faith move mountains in all parts of your life.”
- “Unconsciously, we always find a way to get back to where our thermostat is set based on what we think we’re worth.”
- “You can put on a face or act a certain way for the rest of the world, but you can’t lie to yourself when it comes to these things. Deep inside, you know what’s true about you.”
- “When you act and do the same things as everyone else, you’ll get the same results as everyone else. When you implement a One More mentality, that’s where you’ll find your greatest successes and your most significant personal growth.”
- “Let me leave you with this one final thought about time from Charles Darwin. “A man who dares to waste one hour of time has not discovered the value of life.”
- “Through proximity, you absorb the traits, actions, and beliefs of the people you associate with. Consciously and unconsciously, their knowledge and ideas become a part of who you are.”
- “One extra hour a day is 365 additional hours each year for you to WIN! Over a five-year period, that’s the equivalent of adding seventy-six productive work days to your business, or towards achieving your goals.”
- “When you’re successful in implementing a One More Try mentality, you’ll create and compound more wins for yourself. Each of those wins creates an incremental advancement toward your goals. You stack them on top of each other to produce significant long term changes in your life.”
- “You must tune out the naysayers and all the negative distractions to focus on busting your piñata wide open. You’ll feel disoriented at times, doubt may creep into your mind, and you may think that your goal is not worth it. Until you learn how to win those battles, you’ll never enjoy what your piñata holds for you.”
More Inspirational Quotes From Ed Mylett
To wrap up this article, let’s conclude with some more of the best Ed Mylett quotes that will motivate you to reach your goals.
- “I wanna look in the mirror and be happy with the man I look back at.”
- “Most of what you do every day is related to your habits. And the habits you keep are ultimately what you become.”
- “Momentum is the X-factor in growth. Momentum is what allows the average to do something extraordinary.”
- “You can change the chapters in the book of your life if you want to.”
- “The key to a fulfilling life is being happy while still desiring the next level.”
- “It’s only lonely at the top if you don’t help anyone else get there.”
- “The number one addiction in the world today is the addiction to other people’s approval.”
- “Habits and rituals are what carry us through on the days when we’re not motivated.”
- “If you are not putting in the time, effort, and energy every single day, then someone else is.”
- “I am chasing a guy. The man I am chasing is the better version of myself, the man I am capable of becoming, the man I was put on this earth to be.”
- “I’m not a self made millionaire, I’m a team made millionaire. Other people helped me get there. Nobody does anything great alone.”
- “If you’re gonna play the game, let’s play to win it.”
- “Entrepreneurship is the greatest self-discovery program in the history of the world.”
- “You must generate momentum in life and the way we do that is with small wins. Small wins beget big wins.”
- “Never regret being a good person to the wrong people. Your behavior says everything about you, and their behavior says everything about them.”
- “Maxing out your life starts with doing one more than you think you’re capable of in any domain.”
- “There are no shortcuts in life. Stop looking for them. You’re probably making more progress than you realize even though it’s not showing. There is such a thing as invisible progress.”
- “You’ll never know how high you can jump, how far you can go, or what you can accomplish unless you put everything you’ve got into your efforts.”
- “Life is a series of peaks and valleys. Without these trials, you do not grow. You are not humbled or inspired to greatness.
I hope that you enjoyed this list of motivational Ed Mylett quotes!
Hopefully, these quotes have you motivated to tackle the day ahead and embrace discomfort.
If there’s one thing that you take away from these quotes, let it be this: you build self-confidence by keeping the promises you make to yourself.
Every single decision that you make in life matters. In those small moments where you choose the easy path over the right path, you move further away from the life you want.
So what’s one small promise that you can keep to yourself today?
You May Also Like These Articles: