In this article, we’re going to dive into some of the best Joe Dispenza quotes that will inspire you to level up your mindset and change your way of thinking.
Joe Dispenza is a best-selling author, speaker, and researcher who is on a mission to help people rewire their brains and live more fulfilling lives.
Given his neuroscience background, he’s one of the few self-help gurus who’s been able to blend science and spirituality to create a really powerful approach to personal transformation.
His work has helped thousands of people break free from repetitive habits, install new beliefs, and upgrade the most important areas of their life.
He’s an amazing resource that all of us are lucky to learn from, so without further ado let’s dive into this collection of wise words from Joe Dispenza.
Inspirational Joe Dispenza Quotes
- “Love your future more than your past.” ~ Joe Dispenza
- “This is a time in history where it’s not enough to know. This is a time in history to know how.” ~ Joe Dispenza
- “Start your day with this simple question; what is the greatest ideal of myself that I can be today?” ~ Joe Dispenza
- “That void, that place of uncertainty, that unknown, is the perfect place to create your ideal future.” ~ Joe Dispenza
- “We cannot create a new future by holding onto the emotions of the past.” ~ Joe Dispenza
- “Keep your mind clear. Master the next moment, and ultimately you’ll master yourself.” ~ Joe Dispenza
- “The moment you decide to not act the same way, think the same thoughts, and make the same choices, it’s going to feel uncomfortable.” ~ Joe Dispenza
- “The best way to predict your future is to create it.” ~ Joe Dispenza
- “You can’t wait for your success to feel empowered. You can’t wait for your wealth to feel abundant. You can’t wait for your new relationship to feel love. You can’t wait for your healing to feel whole.” ~ Joe Dispenza
- “You are the person you have been waiting for.” ~ Joe Dispenza
- “If knowledge is power, then knowledge about yourself is self-empowerment.” ~ Joe Dispenza
- “If you’re not being defined by a vision of the future, then you’re left with old memories of the past.” ~ Joe Dispenza
- “Common people across the world right now are doing the uncommon.” ~ Joe Dispenza
- “When you move away from the victim mindset, you start becoming a creator in your world.” ~ Joe Dispenza
- “As you become familiar with the thoughts, behaviors, and emotions of the old self, you’re retiring that old self.” ~ Joe Dispenza
- “Where you place your attention is where you place your energy.” ~ Joe Dispenza
- “If you focus on the known, you get the known. If you focus on the unknown, you create a possibility.” ~ Joe Dispenza
- “What if the worst thing that happened to you turns out to be the best thing that has ever happened to you?” ~ Joe Dispenza
- “If you want a new outcome, you will have to break the habit of being yourself, and reinvent a new self.” ~ Joe Dispenza
- “If you can’t get beyond your stresses, your problems, and your pain, you can’t create a new future where those things don’t exist.” ~ Joe Dispenza
- “True happiness has nothing to do with pleasure, because the reliance on feeling good from such intensely stimulating things only moves us further from real joy.” ~ Joe Dispenza
Joe Dispenza Motivational Quotes
If you’d just prefer to keep reading, then let’s dive into some motivational quotes from Joe Dispenza.
- “To change is to think greater than your environment.” ~ Joe Dispenza
- “We are the creators of our lives and not the victims of our lives.” ~ Joe Dispenza
- “If you want a new outcome, you will have to break the habit of being yourself, and reinvent a new self.” ~ Joe Dispenza
- “We learn the most about ourselves and others when we’re uncomfortable.” ~ Joe Dispenza
- “People only believe, accept, and surrender to the thoughts equal to their emotional state.” ~ Joe Dispenza
- “As long as you’re thinking equal to your environment, you keep creating the same life.” ~ Joe Dispenza
- “We can’t create a new future while we’re living in our past. It’s simply impossible.” ~ Joe Dispenza
- “You and I are at our absolute best when we get beyond ourselves.” ~ Joe Dispenza
- “Spend time contemplating who you want to be. The mere process of contemplating who you want to be begins to change your brain.” ~ Joe Dispenza
- “Taking the time to invest in yourself is to invest in a future.” ~ Joe Dispenza
- “We should never wait for science to give us permission to do the uncommon.” ~ Joe Dispenza
- “Personal change takes an intentional act of will, and it usually means that something was making us uncomfortable enough to want to do things differently.” ~ Joe Dispenza
- “You can’t wait for something outside of yourself to change how you feel inside of yourself.” ~ Joe Dispenza
- “But how do you and I become supernatural? We have to begin to do what’s unnatural.” ~ Joe Dispenza
- “The hardest part about change is not making the same choices you did the day before.” ~ Joe Dispenza
- “If you and I can become comfortable in that unknown and begin to decide who we do want to be, life will open in a multitude of ways.” ~ Joe Dispenza
- “Most people would actually rather feel guilt and suffering because at least they can predict it.” ~ Joe Dispenza
- “If you’re taking care of a garden, you’ve gotta get rid of the weeds. You’ve gotta make room to grow the new garden.” ~ Joe Dispenza
- “Think of it this way: the input remains the same, so the output has to remain the same. How then can you ever create anything new?” ~ Joe Dispenza
- “When you choose to prove to yourself how powerful you really are, you have no idea who you will be helping in the future.” ~ Joe Dispenza
- “When our behaviors match our intentions, when our actions are equal to our thoughts, when our minds and our bodies are working together, when our words and our deeds are aligned, there is an immense power behind any individual.” ~ Joe Dispenza
Joe Dispenza Quotes On Thoughts
As someone who knows quite a bit about the brain, Dispenza routinely offers unique insight into how our thoughts affect every aspect of our lives.
So on that note, let’s get into some of the best Joe Dispenza quotes about the power of our thoughts.
- “Going from the old self to the new self is the neurological, chemical, and biological death of the old self.” ~ Joe Dispenza
- “We are victims to anything that controls the way we think and the way we feel.” ~ Joe Dispenza
- “A person can say with 5% of their conscious mind, “I want to be happy. I want to be healthy. I want to be free,” but the body’s on a whole different program. And that’s how we remain stuck.” ~ Joe Dispenza
- “Your thoughts are incredibly powerful, choose wisely.” ~ Joe Dispenza
- “You are continuously keeping your life the same because you are keeping your attention (thoughts) and your energy (feelings) the same.” ~ Joe Dispenza
- “The process of change requires you to become conscious of your unconscious self.” ~ Joe Dispenza
- “Meditation takes us from survival to creation; from separation to connection; from imbalance to balance.” ~ Joe Dispenza
- “The true purpose of meditation is to get beyond the analytical mind and enter into the subconscious mind so you can make real and permanent changes.” ~ Joe Dispenza
- “If learning is making new synaptic connections, then remembering is maintaining and sustaining those connections.” ~ Joe Dispenza
- “When most people retreat to their old habits, they think “this feels right,” no in fact that feels familiar.” ~ Joe Dispenza
- “The same thought leads to the same choice. The same choice leads to the same behavior. The same behavior creates the same experience, and the same experience leads to the same emotion.” ~ Joe Dispenza
- “95% of who we are by the time we’re 35 is a memorized set of behaviors, emotional reactions, unconscious habits, and beliefs and perceptions.” ~ Joe Dispenza
- “If you start thinking about a future worst case scenario and you begin to feel the emotions of that event, your body doesn’t know the difference between the event that’s taking place in your world and what you’re creating by thought alone.” ~ Joe Dispenza
- “We can learn and change in a state of pain and suffering, or we can evolve in a state of inspiration.” ~ Joe Dispenza
- “Conscious thoughts, repeated often enough, become unconscious thinking.” ~ Joe Dispenza
- “Does the brain see or do the eyes see? If the brain sees, then we can only perceive reality based on what we have wired into our brain.” ~ Joe Dispenza
- “Just as thoughts are the language of the brain, feelings are the language of the body. And how you think and how you feel create a state of being.” ~ Joe Dispenza
- “When most people have a thought, they just think that’s the truth. But one of the greatest realizations I made in my journey is that our thoughts lie all the time.” ~ Joe Dispenza
- “Nerve cells that fire together, wire together. And as you begin to learn new information, you biologically wire that information into your cerebral architecture.” ~ Joe Dispenza
- “So if we want to change some aspect of our reality, we have to “become” someone else. We have to create a new state of mind … we need to observe a new outcome with that new mind.” ~ Joe Dispenza
- “The only way we can change our lives is to change our energy — to change the electromagnetic field we are constantly broadcasting.” ~ Joe Dispenza
- “Your perceptions have everything to do with the choices you make, the behaviors you exhibit, the relationships you chose, and the realities you create.” ~ Joe Dispenza
- “To change is to think greater than how we feel. To change is to act greater than the familiar feelings of the memorized self.” ~ Joe Dispenza
Joe Dispenza Quotes On The Law Of Attraction
- “When you believe in yourself, you believe in possibilities.” ~ Joe Dispenza
- “The universe only gives us what we think we’re worthy of receiving.” ~ Joe Dispenza
- “When you say “I am,” you command your mind and body to destiny.” ~ Joe Dispenza
- “Teach your body what your future is going to feel like before it manifests.” ~ Joe Dispenza
- “To be happy with yourself in the present moment while maintaining a dream of your future is a grand recipe for manifestation.” ~ Joe Dispenza
- “Where we put our awareness, and for how long, maps our destiny.” ~ Joe Dispenza
- “If you can imagine a particular future event that you want to experience in your life, that reality already exists as a possibility somewhere in the quantum field.” ~ Joe Dispenza
- “I change my thoughts and I change my actions. I am building myself a better life.” ~ Joe Dispenza
- “Most people use the problems and conditions in their life to reaffirm their limitations.” ~ Joe Dispenza
- “Here’s my definition of intention; getting clear on exactly what you want.” ~ Joe Dispenza
- “What makes your intention have life is when you combine it with emotion.” ~ Joe Dispenza
- “To change is to be greater than the conditions in your world.” ~ Joe Dispenza
- “You should always be saying to yourself, “My thinking and my feeling is changing an outcome in my life.” ~ Joe Dispenza
- “Each time you make a choice that is in alignment with your future, you are priming your brain to install the neurological hardware to think, feel, and act like the person you want to be.”
- “Combine a clear intention with an uncompromising trust in possibility, then you’ll step into the unknown, and that’s when the supernatural starts to unfold.” ~ Joe Dispenza
- “The moment you start feeling abundant and worthy, you are generating wealth. The moment you start feeling empowered, you’re beginning to step towards success.” ~ Joe Dispenza
- “When you close your eyes and imagine yourself rehearsing the actions you want, your brain does not know the difference between what you’re imagining and what you’re experiencing.” ~ Joe Dispenza
- “If you’re putting the bulk of your energy toward some issue in your external environment, there will be little left for your body’s internal environment.” ~ Joe Dispenza
Joe Dispenza Quotes On Gratitude
Let’s keep this list rolling with some more Joe Dispenza quotes, with this batch focusing specifically on the power of gratitude.
- “Where we place our attention and what we place our attention on maps the very course of our state of being.” ~ Joe Dispenza
- “If you install the hardware of gratitude in your brain by consciously practicing it, then you’re going to start to think and act in that way.” ~ Joe Dispenza
- “Is it possible that you’re so used to living by guilt and suffering that you don’t even know it’s guilt and suffering?” ~ Joe Dispenza
- “As you elevate your state to gratitude, there are about 1200 different chemical reactions that go on in the body that begin to repair and restore the body to a state of gratitude.” ~ Joe Dispenza
- “You should always take some time at the end of your day and give thanks for your life.” ~ Joe Dispenza
- “Gratitude is the ultimate state of receivership.” ~ Joe Dispenza
- “Every time I choose joy, joy is wired into my brain. Every time I choose gratitude, gratitude is wired into my brain. Your thoughts create your reality.” ~ Joe Dispenza
- “Can you accept the notion that once you change your internal state, you don’t need the external world to provide you with a reason to feel joy, gratitude, appreciation, or any other elevated emotion?” ~ Joe Dispenza
- “Moving into an elevated state of joy, love, or gratitude for five to ten minutes can produce significant epigenetic changes in our health.” ~ Joe Dispenza
- “We don’t need to win the race, the lottery, or the promotion before we experience the emotions of those events.” ~ Joe Dispenza
- “Gratitude is a powerful emotion to use for manifesting because normally we feel gratitude after we receive something. So the emotional signature of gratitude means it has already happened.” ~ Joe Dispenza
- “When you feel thankful or you feel appreciation, you are in the ultimate state to receive. When you embrace gratitude, your body as the unconscious mind will begin to believe it is in that future reality in the present moment.” ~ Joe Dispenza
Powerful Quotes From Joe Dispenza On Love
Joe Dispenza may not be an expert on love, but he’s certainly an expert on the biological and neurological mechanisms of love.
He approaches love scientifically, leveraging his knowledge about the body and brain to explain how we can consciously develop love for ourselves and others.
So to wrap up this collection of quotes, here’s some eye-opening Joe Dispenza quotes on love from the perspective of neuroscience and biology.
- “The brain thinks, but the heart knows.” ~ Joe Dispenza
- “My passion and love is studying common people who are doing the uncommon.” ~ Joe Dispenza
- “In order to truly feel love, you have to practice opening your heart. It’s a skill that must be developed; you need to learn to move out of the survival emotions that dominate your psychological state.” ~ Joe Dispenza
- “If you’re living in anger, hostility, judgment, or fear, and you want a loving relationship, there is no magnetic field for you to draw that to you.” ~ Joe Dispenza
- “If you bring your best and your partner brings their best, and you celebrate your life, then there’s growth and energy in that relationship.” ~ Joe Dispenza
- “The heart produces the strongest magnetic field in the body – five thousand times greater in strength than the field produced by the brain.” ~ Joe Dispenza
- “When compassion and love becomes unconditionally ordinary and familiar for you, you have progressed from knowledge to experience to wisdom.” ~ Joe Dispenza
- “Your heart is the beginning of your divinity.” ~ Joe Dispenza
- “The heart receives intuitive information, but we can’t receive it when we’re living by the hormones of stress.” ~ Joe Dispenza
- “People always say that what they want is a loving relationship, but what they really want is happiness. They want to feel good in the presence of their partner.” ~ Joe Dispenza
- “Before you get into a serious relationship, you should do all you can to present yourself at your best.” ~ Joe Dispenza
- “When you love yourself and you love all of life, you’re now creating an equal and now you’re causing an effect.” ~ Joe Dispenza
- “By intentionally choosing to feel the elevated emotions of the heart rather than waiting for something outside of yourself to elicit those emotions, you become who you are truly meant to be.” ~ Joe Dispenza
I hope that you enjoyed this list of Joe Dispenza quotes! The wisdom of Joe Dispenza is a powerful tool that we can all leverage for personal growth and transformation.
We all know that our mind is our most powerful weapon, but so often we misuse it by falling prey to negative thought patterns that keep us stuck where we don’t want to be.
Dispenza preaches that by becoming more conscious of your thoughts and emotions, you can start to live a fully present life and feel better about who you are.
So whether you’re struggling with limiting beliefs, repetitive thoughts and habits, or simply feeling stuck, let these words from Joe Dispenza sit for a little.
Take some time to be present with your thoughts and ask yourself some self-reflection questions about the ways you’re self-sabotaging.
Because the more time you spend in a state of consciousness, the easier it will be to find answers to the questions that define your life.
You May Also Like These Articles: