In this article, we’re diving into some of the best Alex Hormozi quotes that will motivate you to get after it today.
Alex Hormozi is a successful entrepreneur, business coach, and speaker whose wisdom has had a powerful impact on many people.
He’s an incredibly impressive operator who’s amassed a net worth of $100 million through relentless work and savvy business sense.
That’s why I’ve decided to compile his most impactful quotes that will inspire you to relentlessly pursue your goals and unlock your potential.
Whether you’re a seasoned entrepreneur or just starting out, these quotes from Alex Hormizi offer great insight into the mind of a highly successful entrepreneur.
So without further ado, let’s dive into the list!
Best Alex Hormozi Quotes
- “The easiest way to change your behavior is to change your surroundings.”
- “We pay for every lesson with either time or money. And we use the currency we value least.”
- “Wanna know how long it takes to get over disappointment? As long as you decide it takes.”
- “If you’re willing to embrace discomfort in the short-term for prosperity in the long-term, then nothing will be able to stop you.”
- “Who you compare yourself to dictates who you become.”
- “The pain you feel today builds the strength you have tomorrow.”
- “The first rule of poverty is to wait for perfect conditions. Because if you wait for perfect conditions, it assumes that those are required to be successful.”
- “If you have trouble being productive or doing the things you need to do to reach your goals, then I would consider entering a season of no.”
- “Sometimes you have to let other people’s dreams for your life die so that yours can live.”
- “I’ll give you the first rule of entrepreneurship; use what you have. A lot of people have shame, regret, and anger. If you can use that as your gas in the beginning, eventually you’ll get to a point where you can get out of that loop.”
- “Scarcity is a function of quantity. Urgency is a function of time. This is where you only limit when people can sign up, rather than how many.”
- “Multi-tasking is like balancing spinning plates. Sure, it sounds exciting but you’ll never unlock the compounding effects of narrowly focused attention.”
- “Winners win. The only thing that separates people who don’t win from those who do is the ones who try. So as long as you continue to try, you can’t lose because that’s what it really comes down to.”
- “At the start of my journey, my biggest motivator was hatred of my current existence. I hated being a wantrepreneur. I hated being the person who talked a big game but never did anything. I used that as my fuel.”
- “It’s not about what they’re doing that you aren’t, it’s about what they aren’t doing that you are.”
- “Ask me what I would give you if you could wave a magic wand and give me my youth back. The answer would be everything I own and everything I will ever own.”
- “If you want to become a millionaire fast, do this; Determine what you are willing to sacrifice on the altar of your goals. Then sacrifice them. This will give you all the room to double down on one thing.”
- “In my opinion, the most important thing for an entrepreneur is to create more space to do deeper work.”
- “The only way that you can make the most money is to provide an exceptional valued service and charge a ton of money for it.”
- “When you first start squatting, you’re barely actually squatting. But you learn so much from your 1st rep to your 10,000th rep that you start to look like you know what you’re doing.”
- “You can only watch training for so long. At a certain point you need to dive in the water. You need to step in the ring and get punched in the face.”
- “We question all of our beliefs, except the ones we truly believe, and those are ones we never think to question.”
- “If you are angry, use it. If you are sad, use it. Because what else are you going to do with it? You might as well let it help you instead of hurt you.”
- “I think most people have a dramatic underestimation of how much volume it actually takes to be successful.”
- “If you look at someone who’s more successful than you, and you look at their schedule, it’s not that they have more hours in the day than you, and it’s not that they’re doing more things than you, it’s that they’re doing different things than you.”
- “A lot of people like to romanticize burning the midnight oil or waking up at the crack of dawn, but the truth is that success is neither of those things. It’s just whatever works for you.”
- “The best thing about making money is that it ends up freeing you up to make your real impact on the world.”
- “The best time to start is when things are hard, and when things are imperfect, because they will be imperfect again in the future.”
- “The degree of the pain will be proportional to the price you will be able to charge When they hear the solution to their pain, and inversely, what their life would look like without this pain, they should be drawn to your solution.”
- “Set an alarm for your bedtime instead of your wake-up time. It’s a tiny little hack that I think will do you a lot of good.”
- “People who help others (with zero expectation) experience higher levels of fulfillment, live longer, and make more money.”
- “Most people know exactly what they need to do to reach their goals, but they’re not willing to make the short-term sacrifice for long-term achievement.”
- “Before taking advice, make sure they already have what you want.”
- “All you need to be successful is the ability to influence. Then you can use that to get everyone else to do everything else.”
- “The information and the tools are out there for you. Someone who is 26 can be just as rich as someone who is 60 in the modern world.”
- “A focused fool can accomplish more than a distracted genius.”
- “Rather than taking advice from poor people on how to be rich. Take advice from people who are where you want to be.”
- “From studying successful people, researchers have found that one of their most common traits is the following — they’re able to control their impulses and focus on one thing for an extended period of time.”
- “Every successful entrepreneur has a ton of businesses in the graveyard. The only difference them and everyone else is that they didn’t give up.”
- “The greatest hitters of all time also have many strike outs, just as there are many failed offers in the track record of great marketers. We learn skills through failure and practice.”
- “If you are able to succeed when things are hard, then you’ll have a track record of success to fall back on when things get even harder.”
- “Seek out discomfort. It’s the only place growth happens.”
- “People who experience a victory early on are more likely to continue with something than those who do not.”
If you’d just prefer to keep reading, then here’s some more inspirational Alex Hormozi quotes that will drive you towards success.
- “One of the interesting things that people have found about successful people is that they have crippling insecurity. They feel that they’ll never be enough, and they feel like they’ll always be measured against the things they achieve, which pushes them to work harder.”
- “It’s not our emotions that drive us mad, it’s the beliefs that we have about our emotions.”
- “Most of the pain that people experience is purely in their own minds.”
- “Do not give power to your excuses. Own your circumstances, because no one else will.”
- “There’s rich people who wake up really early, and there are rich people who wake up really late. There’s rich people who eat really healthy, and there are rich people who eat unhealthy. So there’s no one-size fits all approach to success.”
- “The difference between rich people and poor people is the degree to which they attribute or give power to their circumstance.”
- “The only thing that I’m impressed by anymore is when someone starts something and never looks back. That is the definition of true strength.”
- “I think a lot of people feel like there’s something wrong with experiencing human emotions. It’s okay to feel stressed, angry, tired, or uncomfortable, those are the emotions that make existence beautiful.”
- “It is far better to have understood why you failed than to be ignorant of why you succeeded.”
- “Grow or Die” is a core tenet at our companies. We believe every person, every company, and every organism is either growing or dying. Maintenance is a myth.”
- “If we can shift the time horizon that we think in, then we can gain more leverage over our time, which we then know will compound into money.”
- “There is no inherent meaning in the things that we do or the actions we take, we’re the ones who ascribe the meaning.”
- “When you start something, you’re gonna suck at it. You should expect to suck. It would be unreasonable for you to be good if you haven’t done it before.”
- “You stop being poor when you’ve learned all the lessons that poverty has to teach. And the first two words that will get out of poverty are “my fault.”
- “There is no award for suffering the most, but most people equate suffering with success.”
- “It’s impossible to experience joy without being sad, so are you really willing to give up joy so that you can avoid feeling sad?”
- “What if the suck is actually exactly what you need? What if it’s really amazing? What if this is exactly what it should look like?”
- “The idea that my future self would trade all the money in the world to be poor and 20 years old again, really made me re-analyze how I saw living life in the moment.”
- “I think pain moves people far more effectively than pleasure does. If you point a gun at someone’s head, they will do the things they don’t feel like doing even if they hate it. Death is the great motivator and the gun just reminds you.”
- “With 20 hours of focused effort, most people can be pretty decent at something. The problem is that most people spend years waiting to do the first hour.”
- “I have a fundamental belief that if someone is making more money than me in business, that they are fundamentally better than me in some way. I will study everyone.”
- “I think that most people underestimate the amount of effort that it takes to go from good to great, so they have this second voice that criticizes everything they do.”
- “I think that the morning routine actually starts the night before. I plan the night before. I know what I’m going to do the moment I wake up, and upon waking up I just start getting to work.”
- “Competitors don’t put you out of business, but you obsessing over competitors does.”
- “Picking the right customer to sell to is one of the highest leverage things you can do to make more money.”
- “I can’t say that I want sunny days if there are no rainy days. We don’t say weather is good or bad, it just is. You should adopt the same attitude to your emotions.”
- “The first 4-6 hours of my day are dedicated to moving the needle in the important aspects of my life.”
- “99% of the things I’ve learned, I’ve learned through doing, not thinking.”
- “Most people had a graveyard of failures before they had their first success.
- “You build up a tolerance for pain by experiencing it.”
- “If you want to change your reputation, change your behavior. Your reputation will catch up.”
- “You know you love what you do if, on your vacations, you’re more excited to work because you won’t be interrupted.”
- “A lot of people talk about positive visualization, I like to use negative visualization. “What if I keep doing what I’m currently doing for the next 10 years?” That usually takes my current pain and then magnifies it.”
- “A sale always happens. Either you sell the other person on your solution or they sell you on their excuse. And the person who talks the most loses.”
- “We don’t avoid learning new skills because we’re lazy. We avoid learning new skills because we’re afraid of sucking and we’re afraid of failing.”
- “Most people already know what to do and simply don’t do it. It’s not ignorance. It’s fear.”
- “During my hardest days, I repeated the same phrase to myself: I cannot lose if I do not quit.”
- “My biggest regret in business is not starting sooner. It took 4 years to build my first website, but the day I actually started to build my website it only took me 10 hours.”
- “Even if it’s not a person’s fault that they’re in the conditions they’re in, it doesn’t serve them to give anything else the power to dictate their life.”
- “You have to relinquish the frame of the victim, no matter how true it may be. Whatever you point to as the oppressor, is the thing that you give your power to.”
- “Don’t play to win, play to play. And when you do that, you cannot lose.”
- “Entrepreneurship is about acquiring skills, beliefs, and character traits. To advance, I find that we must determine which skills, beliefs, and character traits we lack. Most times, we simply need to improve.”
- “You can know how wealthy someone is based on the time horizons they speak in.”
- “The good news is that in business, you only need to hit one Grand Slam Offer to retire forever. I have done this four or five times in my life.”
- “The only thing that beats “free” is “fast.” People will pay for speed.”
- “It takes the same amount of effort to close a $100 sale as it does to close a $10,000 sale. And it’s not because of the product you’re selling, it’s because of the prospect you’re speaking with.”
These Alex Hormozi quotes are a treasure trove of wisdom and inspiration for anyone looking to level up in life and business.
From his emphasis on mindset to his practical advice on entrepreneurship, Alex’s words offer a roadmap to achieving your goals and realizing your full potential.
If you’re struggling with procrastination, I hope that these quotes have provided the motivation you need to start today.
Start working on that business. Start improving your social skills. Start working on your marriage. Start working on getting in shape.
Just do whatever you can to get things going, and with enough consistently you’ll be lightyears ahead of everyone else.
You May Also Like These Articles: