In this article, we’re going to cover an extensive list of move in silence quotes that will motivate you to embrace the solo grind towards success.
We live in a pretty noisy world nowadays, and it can be tempting to add to that noise by telling everyone about your goals and dreams.
However, it’s not always beneficial to be so vocal about your plans.
If you just stay quiet and put in the work every single day, eventually your results will speak for themselves.
That’s how you become one of those successful people that just “comes out of nowhere,” when the reality is you’ve been building in silence for years.
So without further ado, let’s get into these move in silence quotes that will motivate you to stay focused and avoid the noise.
Powerful Move In Silence Quotes
- If you want to achieve success, make your move in silence. Eventually, your success will break that silence.” ~ Vinayak Chauhan
- “Silence is only frightening to people who are compulsively verbalizing.” ~ William S. Burroughs
- “You are free if you can withdraw from people, not having to seek them out for the sake of company, love, glory, or curiosity, none of which can thrive in silence and solitude.” ~ Fernando Pessoa
- “Keep silence for the most part, and speak only when you must, and then briefly.” ~ Epicetus
- “When you connect to the silence within you, that is when you can make sense of the disturbance going on around you.” ~ Stephen Richards
- “To be an artist, you need to exist in a world of silence.” ~ Louise Bourgeois
- “Chasing after your dreams is lonely. No one will understand your struggles. Such sacrifices are silent and without rewards. You must be content with your own being.” ~ Crypto Seneca
- “Change is often a silent inside job that requires patience and courage. Courage to be yourself. Courage to go beyond your boundaries. Courage to take responsibility for your own life.” ~ Gordana Biernat
- “There is nothing I enjoy more than minding my own business, finding new ways to grow, and making moves in silence. You say antisocial, I say at peace.” ~ Morgan Richard Oliver
- “Successful and ambitious people move quietly. The talkers are the ones holding them back.” ~ Machiavelli
- “Silence is golden when you can’t think of a good answer.” ~ Muhammad Ali
- “You need a peaceful silence to achieve something important because right thoughts and right plans require attention and noise is the enemy of attention, crowds are the enemy of attention!” ~ Mehmet Murat İldan
- “You can win the world by two ways; either by your speech or by your silence.” ~ Jagadeesh Kumar
- “The reason that the world is a noisy place is because there are far fewer people who seek silence than those who love noise.” ~ Mehmet Murat İldan
- “Silence has all the powerful answers you are looking for. Give it a chance to flow through you.” ~ Hiral Nagda
- “A seed grows with no sound, but a tree falls with huge noise. Destruction has noise, but creation is quiet. This is the power of silence. Grow silently.”
- “Don’t waste words on people who deserve your silence. Sometimes the most powerful thing you can say is nothing at all.” ~ Mindy Hale
Short Quotes About Moving In Silence
If you just wanna keep reading, then here’s some more short move in silence quotes.
- “Nothing strengthens authority so much as silence.” ~ Leonardo Da Vinci
- “Silence is a great source of strength.” ~ Lao Tzu
- “Work hard in silence, let success make the noise.” ~ Frank Ocean
- “Make moves in silence and let your work speak for you.”
- “Choose peace over attention; thrive in silence.”
- “The smarter you get, the more you appreciate silence.”
- “When I am silent, I have thunder hidden inside.” ~ Rumi
- “Move in silence, only speak when it’s time to say checkmate.”
- “You don’t have to explain your dreams, they belong to you.” ~ Paulo Coehlo
- “When you build in silence, people don’t know what to attack.”
- “Have more than you show, and speak less than you know.”
- “Never assume that loud is strong and quiet is weak.”
- “Build in silence, move in silence.” ~ Reyna Biddy
- “The closer you are to the truth, the more silent you become inside.” ~ Naval Ravikant
- “Make more moves and less announcements.”
- “Move in silence and execute relentlessly.” ~ Marc Ecko
Work In Silence Quotes
Many people like to brag about how hard they’re working and all of the wonderful things they’re going to achieve.
Yet, very few of them end up having anything to show for it. And usually, it’s because their mouth is way ahead of their actions.
It’s easy to talk about how ambitious you are, but it’s much harder to follow through on the grand intentions you have for your life.
Like everything else in life, it’s the stuff that no one sees that makes the difference.
So on that note, here’s a list of quotes about moving in silence and letting your results speak for themselves.
- “Don’t tell people what you’re about to do, show them after it’s done.” ~ Eddie Conor Jr.
- “You don’t need to explain yourself, your actions will.”
- “Professionals don’t brag about success; they move in silence on their success journey.”
- “On the road to your target, move cleverly and silently. When you’ve reached your target; be humble and silent.” ~ Mehmet Murat İldan
- “Too many of you can’t move in silence because you want applause from an audience who doesn’t even care about you.”
- “Don’t mistake silence for weakness, smart people don’t plan big moves out loud.”
- “The ideal person is he who, in the midst of the greatest silence and solitude, finds the most intense activity, and in the midst of the most intense activity finds the silence and solitude of the desert.” ~ Swami Vivekananda
- “Out of silence is born concentration, and from that comes learning.” ~ Stephen Hough
- “Work in silence. It is the silent work done purely in principle and conviction driven by a force of purpose that separates men.” ~ Max Panzer
- “If you hear a voice that says, “you cannot paint” then by all means paint and that voice will be silenced.” ~ Vincent Van Gogh
- “Work in silence and let them sleep on you. The noise from your success will wake them up in due time.” ~ Tony Gaskins
- “When you come out of the storm, you won’t be the same person that walked in. That’s what the storm is all about.” ~ Haruki Murakami
- “Mind your business, crush your goals, and make moves in silence. You don’t need an audience to achieve greatness.” ~ Morgan Richard Oliver
- “Never announce your moves before you make them. Move in silence and shock them with your success.”
- “People want peace above all, they want pure freedom that allows them to do their business serenely.” ~ Mwanandeke Kindembo
Bosses Move In Silence Quotes
Let’s wrap up this article with some powerful move in silence quotes that highlight what it means to move like a boss.
- “Silence is the ultimate weapon of power.” ~ Charles De Gaulle
- “The good and the wise lead quiet lives.” ~ Euripides
- “Those who talk don’t know. Those who know don’t talk.” ~ Tao Te Ching
- “The ego gets what it wants with words. The soul finds what it needs in silence.” ~ Richard Rohr
- “Real gangsters move in silence. Actions speak louder than words.”
- “Speak only if it improves upon the silence.” ~ Mahatma Gandhi
- “Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.” ~ Abraham Lincoln
- “When you have an inner calmness, then you automatically succeed at what you do. The more silent you are from inside, your thoughts and actions become more powerful.” ~ Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- “Confidence is silent, insecurities are loud. Remember that.”
- “Wise men, when in doubt whether to speak or keep quiet, give themselves the benefit of the doubt and remain silent.” ~ Napoleon Hill
- “Don’t give them the privilege of knowing everything about you. Just because it’s not posted on social media doesn’t mean it’s not happening.”
- “Never tell everyone everything, you might be educating the enemy.”
- “A confident person moves in silence, their aura will speak for themselves.” ~ Dark Secrets
- “There are occasions when the silence speaks, and the speech is silent.” ~ Tamerlan Kuzgov
Why Is Moving In Silence Good?
Now that we’ve covered some powerful move in silence quotes, let’s talk about why it’s a good philosophy to adopt into your life.
First off, most people have a limited view of what’s possible. So if you come to them and tell them your goals, their first instinct will be to doubt your ability to achieve them.
It’s not because they don’t like you, or don’t believe in you. It’s because they don’t think they can achieve those goals themselves, and they’re projecting those insecurities onto you.
So if you want to improve your chances of achieving success, you shouldn’t be giving other people the opportunity to fill you with self-doubt.
Another good reason to move in silence is because talking too much is a slippery slope that can lead to reputational damage.
We all know people who have an abundance of ambitious ideas, but rarely put any of them into action.
- The friend who has been “working on getting in shape” for two years
- The family member who has been “trying to get their business off the ground” for five years.
- The partner who’s been saying for months that they’re going to “start putting more effort into the relationship.”
If you keep your goals quiet, it’s impossible to garner a reputation as someone who is “all talk and no-action.”
This is one of the worst labels that can be placed upon you, so why risk it if you’re not confident in your ability to deliver?
Start small, take baby steps, and build in silence. Embrace the solo grind and start gaining some forward momentum towards your goals.
Once you possess the confidence and self-assurance to back up your words with action, then it doesn’t matter what you tell people.
Your daily habits will carry you towards success regardless of what you say.
Hope you enjoyed this list of move in silence quotes!
You May Also Like These Articles