In today’s article, we’re going to dive into some of the most badass villain quotes of all time.
In many television shows and movies, it’s often the case that the villains are more compelling than the heroes.
I think it’s partly due to the fact that a villain is no more than a direct reflection of us giving into our worst desires. In our own lives, we’re always balancing the scales between good and evil.
And while most of us do a good job of tipping the balance overwhelmingly in the right direction, there’s no denying the fact that we are capable of evil.
So without further ado, let’s get into some badass quotes from iconic villains who have appeared on screen over the years.
Badass Villain Quotes That Hit Hard
Let’s kick things off with some badass villain quotes about the dark side of life.
- “Nobody panics when things go according to plan, even if the plan is horrifying.” ~ The Joker
- “When I was your age they said you could become cops or criminals. Today what I’m saying to you is this; when you’re facing a loaded gun, what’s the difference?” ~ Frank Costello
- “You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.” ~ Harvey Dent
- “Quite an experience to live in fear, isn’t it? That’s what it is to be a slave.” ~ Roy Batty
- “If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven’t been paying attention.” ~ Ramsey Snow
- “If you have a gun, you can rob a bank. But if you have a bank you can rob anyone.” ~ Black Mask
- “Every action that I take, no matter how violent or cruel, is for my people. And now, I have no people.” ~ General Zod
- “Don’t ever apologize for being the smartest one in the room.” ~ Mysterio
- “A city isn’t a caterpillar. It doesn’t spin a cocoon and wake up a butterfly. A city crumbles and fades…it needs to die before it can be reborn.” ~ Wilson Fisk
- “The cunning warrior attacks neither body nor mind…so first we attack his heart.” ~ The Green Goblin
- “I don’t want to be a product of my environment. I want my environment to be a product of me.” ~ Frank Costello
- “Oh you think your darkness is your ally? But you merely adopted the dark. I was born in it. Molded by it. I didn’t see the light until I was already a man and by then it was nothing to me but blinding.” ~ Bane
- “Facts can be so misleading, where rumors, true or false, are often revealing.” ~ Hans Landa
- “Your anger gives you great power. But if you let it, it will destroy you.” ~ Ra’s al Ghul
- “You should admit your situation. There might be more dignity in it.” ~ Anton Chigurh
- “I wanted this to be professional, adult, and cooperative. Not a lot to ask. Your Mr. Takagi did not see it that way, so he won’t be joining us for the rest of his life.” ~ Hans Gruber
- “Just bury me in the ocean with my ancestors that jumped from ships because they knew that death was better than bondage.” ~ Killmonger
Short Badass Villain Quotes
Enjoying this list of badass villain quotes so far? Then let’s keep things rolling with some more short quotes from tv/movie villains.
- “There are no men like me. There’s only me.” ~ Jamie Lannister
- “No one cared who I was until I put on the mask.” ~ Bane
- “The hardest choices require the strongest wills.” ~ Thanos
- “See I’m not a monster, I’m just ahead of the curve.” ~ The Joker
- “Dread it. Run from it. Destiny still arrives.” ~ Thanos
- “And with everyone super, no one will be.” ~ Syndrome
- “If you’re good at something, never do it for free.” ~ The Joker
- “The greatest villains have always been defined by the men that try to stop them.” ~ Edward Nygma
- “It’s not what you know, it’s what you can prove.” ~ Alonzo Harris
- “An ant has no quarrel with a boot.” ~ Loki
- “Every villain is a hero in his own mind.” ~ Tom Hiddleston
- “You want to protect the world, but don’t want it to change.” ~ Ultron
- “You see in their last moments, people show you who they really are.” ~ The Joker
- “There are no heroes, no villains. Just people with different agendas.” ~ Ben Ulrich
Female Villain Quotes
Let’s wrap up this list with some badass villain quotes from some of the best female villains to ever grace the screen.
- “If I lose my temper, you lose your head.” ~ Queen Of Hearts
- “They say everyone’s born a hero. But if you let it, life will push you over the line until you’re a villain. Problem is, you don’t always know when you’ve crossed that line.” ~ Jessica Jones
- “Humans, we know. Inhumans are brand new territory. People fear what they don’t understand.” ~ Bobbi Morse
- “Even if the whole world is telling you to move, it is your duty to plant yourself like a tree, look them in the eye and say ‘No you move.” ~ Sharon Carter
- “Sometimes the only way to stay sane is to go a little crazy.” ~ Harley Quinn
- “The ability to heal does not make one good any more than the ability to kill makes one evil. Kill the right people, and you become a hero. Heal the wrong ones, and you become a villain. It is our choices that define us, not our abilities.” ~ Michelle Hodkin
- “Power changes everything till it is difficult to say who are the heroes and the villains.” ~ Libba Bray
- “You’re welcome to challenge me, but you’ll lose.” ~ Cheryl Blossom
- “Fuck this world for confusing nice with good. Be a b*tch if you want. Be whatever. Just drop the mask once in awhile. Feels good.” ~ Stormfront
Final Thoughts On These Badass Villain Quotes
Well, that wraps up this list of badass villain quotes! Which ones did you enjoy the most?
I’m a little biased, but Heath Ledger’s portrayal of the Joker remains my favorite on-screen performance of all time. So if you’re wondering why there were a bunch of quotes from his Joker on this list, that’s why.
Anyways, thank you for stopping by to read these quotes…and enjoy watching your favorite evil movie after closing out this tab.
If you wanna keep this tab open, here’s a few more articles below that you may enjoy diving into!
You May Also Like These Articles: