In this article, we’re going to cover an extensive collection of nothing comes easy quotes that will inspire you to persist through adversity!
When you’re attempting to achieve great things, setbacks are inevitable. Things will go wrong. You’ll experience bad luck. Failure and rejection will be a constant in your life.
But ultimately, these moments are what the journey is all about. Dealing with that discomfort and adversity is what molds you into the person that you want to be.
It’s just hard to remember that when you’re right in the thick of the storm. That’s why I’ve compiled this list of nothing worth having comes easy quotes — to remind you that the price you pay for greatness is worth it.
So without further ado, let’s dive into these quotes that will leave you feeling motivated to keep moving towards your goals.
Inspirational Nothing Comes Easy Quotes
- “What comes easy won’t last. And what lasts, won’t come easy.” ~ Yogi Bhajan
- “I’m not telling you it’s going to be easy – I am telling you it’s going to be worth it.” ~ Art Williams
- “If you only do the work when it’s convenient or exciting, then you’ll never be consistent enough to achieve remarkable results.” ~ James Clear quote
- “If you do what is easy, life will be hard. If you do what is hard, life will be easy.” ~ Les Brown
- “If you want a new outcome, you will have to break the habit of being yourself, and reinvent a new self.” ~ Joe Dispenza quote
- “It’s not easy to be a person of high standards; you have to pay for it. It does, however, make you stand out from the crowd, which makes it worth more than its price.” ~ The Ancient Sage
- “Every worthy act is difficult. Ascent is always difficult. Descent is easy and often slippery.” ~ Mahatma Gandhi
- “The road to easy street goes through the sewer.” ~ John Madden
- “The easy path is seldom the right path.” ~ Toni Sorenson
- “Nothing in life is worthwhile unless you take risks.” ~ Denzel Washington quote
- “The easy won’t bring you to the top. Neither will shortcuts. You have to be willing to undertake the entire journey if you want to reach the destination you dream of.”
- “Success is hard. If it’s easy, you’re not doing it right.”
- “Do the difficult things while they are easy to do and the great things while they are small. A journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~ Lao Tzu quote
- “Making your mark on the world is hard. If it was easy, everyone would do it.” ~ Barack Obama
- “If you only do what is easy, you will always remain weak.” ~ Joyce Meyer
- “All good is hard. All evil is easy. Dying, losing, cheating, and mediocrity is easy. Stay away from easy.” ~ Scott Alexander
- “You gotta go harder than everyone else that’s tryna make it. That’s what’s gonna separate you from them.” ~ Young Dolph quote
- “Whatever you want is behind a mountain of struggles. Nothing great comes with ease.” ~ Israelmore Ayivor
- “God never said that the journey will be easy, but he did say that the arrival will be worthwhile.”
- “All things are difficult before they are easy.” ~ Thomas Fuller
- “It is easy to sit up and take notice. What is difficult is getting up and taking action.” ~ Al Batt
- “Nothing comes easy, but as long as you’re breathing, you’ll always be one breath from making your dreams a reality.” ~ Kai Greene
- “Leveling up your career, relationships, or health may seem hard, but taking the easy way out will always make life harder.” ~ Lewis Howes
- “The only route in life that pays well is the hard route. The struggle, the pain, the frustration, and the overcoming of those things.” ~ Andy Frisella quote
- “Those who seek the easy way do not seek the true way.” ~ Dogen
- “It is easy to make promises – it is hard work to keep them.” ~ Boris Johnson
- “Nothing comes easy and without a price. The trick is learning to never give up.” ~ Michael Alexander Bass
- “Your path may not be easy. You might have to climb more peaks, you may endure more storms, but never forget your life has purpose.” ~ Trent Shelton quote
- “If it were easy to walk the path of self-discipline, we wouldn’t gain much from it.” ~ Glenn C. Stewart
- “Nothing worth having comes easy.” ~ Theodore Roosevelt
- “Life is not easy for any of us. But what of that? We must have perseverance and confidence in ourselves. We must believe we are gifted for something and that this thing must be attained.” ~ Marie Curie
If you’d just prefer to keep reading, then here’s more nothing comes easy quotes that will keep you motivated through hard times.
- “Nothing in this world that’s worth having comes easy.” ~ Dr. Kelso
- “Easy choices, hard life. Hard choices, easy life.” ~ Jerzy Gregorek
- “Growth and comfort don’t spend time in the same room.” ~ Joshua Fields Millburn
- “The moment you want to quit is the exact moment you need to keep pushing.” ~ Ray Lewis quote
- “The road to success is not going to be easy. You must create the path that no one else is taking.”
- “The journey isn’t always easy, but that’s what makes it beautiful.”
- “Change might not be fast and it might not be easy. But with time and effort, any habit can be reshaped.” ~ Charles Duhigg
- “Nothing in life that’s worth anything is easy.” ~ Barack Obama
- “For many of us, the road is a difficult one, but the path is always there for us to follow, no matter how many times we may fall.” ~ Joshua Graham quote
- “There is no easy way from the earth to the stars.” ~ Seneca
- “It is easy to get distracted watching what everyone else is doing. Tend to your own fire.” ~ Bob Goff
- “The most successful people aren’t the ones who had it easy. They’re the ones who didn’t give up when they had it hard.”
- “Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one.” ~ Bruce Lee
- “I’m not telling you it’s going to be easy, but I can tell you this; it will be worth the sacrifice if you can grind your way through it.” ~ Eric Thomas quote
- “Nobody said that becoming successful would ever be easy. One must be willing to fail time and time again until they get things right.”
- “A successful life is not an easy life. It is built on strong qualities, sacrifice, endeavor, loyalty, and integrity.” ~ Grant Searchfield
- “Integrity is choosing courage over comfort; it’s choosing what’s right over what’s fun, fast, or easy.” ~ Brene Brown
- “Life will only change when you become more committed to your dreams than you are to your comfort zone.” ~ Swami Vivekananda
- “Isn’t it ironic how when we try to make life easier, we make life harder? Not exercising sounds easy, but it can make your health suffer.” ~ Lewis Howes
- “To think is easy. To act is difficult. To act as one thinks is the most difficult.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- “Run from what’s comfortable. Forget safety. Live where you fear to live.” ~ Rumi
- “We don’t grow when things are easy. We grow when we face challenges.”
- “You will only make progress when you are brave enough to step out of your comfort zone.”
- “The future doesn’t belong to the weak or the timid, the future belongs to those of us who push ourselves beyond comfort to achieve great things.”
- “Destiny is not for comfort seekers. Destiny is for the daring and determined who are willing to endure discomfort, delayed gratification, and go where destiny leads.” ~ T.D. Jakes
- “Nothing comes easy in life. If you wait for sunrise, you must survive in the dark night.” ~ Diganta
- “The fools in life want things fast and easy; money, success, and attention. Boredom is their great enemy and fear.” ~ Robert Greene
- “We must give our minds permission to accept and welcome change, rather than fear it” ~ Ruby Bridges quote
- “It’s easy to attack and destroy an act of creation. It’s a lot more difficult to perform one.” ~ Chuck Palahniuk
- “It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.” ~ Josiah Stamp
- “We don’t grow when something is easy. We grow when something is challenging.”
- “Choosing to live is never easy, but it’s always worth it.”
- “These three things can lead to positive nonlinear results; clarity, focus, and time. Simple but not easy.” ~ Shane Parrish
- “When faced with the choice of doing what is right and what is easy, always choose what is right, even if it’s not easy.”
The Meaning Of Nothing Comes Easy
Nothing comes easy simply means that if you really want something, you should be prepared to go through hell to get it.
Value is inherently linked to difficulty. If you want something that’s valuable, you need something that’s incredibly hard to accomplish.
If everyone was walking around with ripped muscles and a six-pack, then you wouldn’t care about hitting the gym. If everyone drove a Ferrari, then you wouldn’t care about making enough money to buy one.
So if you have super ambitious goals, don’t make the mistake of just how much pain and struggle you’ll have to go through to achieve them.
Feeling down because you’ve experienced some failure? Thomas Edison tried 10,000 different experiments before perfecting the incandescent light bulb.
Feeling like the world is out to get you? Before his first book sold 8 million copies, Jack Canfield was rejected by 144 different publishers.
When you actually analyze the lives of successful people, you’ll realize why only 1-2% of people ever reach greatness. So the question you need to ask yourself is this — are you willing to pay the price?
Are you okay with failing repeatedly? Are you willing to struggle while other people stay comfortable? Are you willing to battle your fears over and over again?
If you’re not willing to pay that price, then that’s fine. There’s nothing wrong with admitting that you don’t want to go through the suffering required for greatness.
But if you have a fire inside you that burns relentlessly, then you’ll have to accept that nothing worth having comes easy, and that life will constantly test your will to see how bad you want what you say you want.
Be prepared for the struggle, and let it mold you into the person you’ve always wanted to be.
You May Also Like These Articles