The Enemy Of Average was founded to help you defeat average and reach your full potential. Our content aims to lift you up, improve your productivity, and help you achieve financial success.
The Enemy Of Average Editorial Policy:
This editorial policy was created to promote and uphold high standards of journalism and professionalism.
Accuracy and Credibility:
- To ensure accuracy in all our content, we fact-check and verify information from reliable sources.
- We value balance and fairness, and present multiple perspectives when applicable.
- We distinguish between reporting and opinion pieces.
Our content is not influenced by advertisers, stakeholders, or external parties.
If an article has been created or sponsored by a third party, we provide a clear disclosure.
Originality and Plagiarism:
- We respect intellectual property rights and observe copyright laws.
- Plagiarism is strictly prohibited, and we check regularly to ensure the originality of our content.
Ethics and Privacy:
- Our articles and opinion pieces do not violate individuals’ privacy, promote hate speech, or engage in discrimination of any type.
- Our ownership, affiliations, and any potential conflicts of interest are public record.
- We acknowledge and correct inaccuracies and/or errors in our content.