Looking for some of the best Beth Dutton quotes from Yellowstone? Well, then you’re in the right place!
Portrayed by the talented Kelly Reilly, Beth Dutton is known for her sharp tongue, uncompromising attitude, and unwavering loyalty to her family.
When the show first aired in 2018, Beth quickly became one of the fan favorites, and it’s not hard to see why. Her character is rife with savage one-liners, witty comebacks, and monologues, all of which make for very compelling television.
That’s why in this article, we’re exploring some of the most savage Beth Dutton quotes from the show.
From her most badass quotes to her most savage insults, these quotes will highlight why Beth is one of most iconic characters on television.
Badass Beth Dutton Quotes
- “I don’t have friends, I have family. And if you mess with the family, then hell is coming to breakfast.” ~ Beth Dutton
- “I have been down this road many times before buddy. And no one who tried it is alive to tell you how poorly it worked out for them.” ~ Beth Dutton
- “No one wants to merge with you. You have a three-to-one debt ratio. It’d be easier to sell VCRs.” ~ Beth Dutton
- “Buddy, this is your one chance to leave me alone with your self-esteem intact.” ~ Beth Dutton
- “I’m going to get you disbarred. You should never have come home.” ~ Beth Dutton
- “Work, family life, it’s so demanding. A little fresh air, a little ‘me’ time.” ~ Beth Dutton
- “Life is perspective, and you don’t have any.” ~ Beth Dutton
- “When you go to war with someone, you want them emotional. You want them angry. The more they feel, the less you think.” ~ Beth Dutton
- “You are the trailer park; I am the tornado.” ~ Beth Dutton
- “The outcome has already been decided. The only thing left to do is to kill as much as you can before they kill you.” ~ Beth Dutton
- “Technically, the proper term for me would be maiden. But Alfred, if you call me maiden, I’m gonna make you regret it.” ~ Beth Dutton
- “My old boyfriend pushed his head through the wall, and then I smashed his head with an 8 pound ashtray. Wanna stop your man from abusing you? New boyfriend, and a big ashtray.” ~ Beth Dutton
- “Nothing but coffee and cigarettes till noon, then I can eat what I want, till I start drinking at 6:00.” ~ Beth Dutton
- “They broke the wrong parts of me. They broke the wings and forgot I had claws.” ~ Beth Dutton
- “You’re in real estate or something equally as unimportant, married, couple of kids, one on the way.” ~ Beth Dutton
- “You know it’s 5 o’clock, shouldn’t you be in a river somewhere?” ~ Beth Dutton
- “You may have forgotten who you are, but I know exactly who you are. You’re the one who tried to steal my brother’s kid.” ~ Beth Dutton
- “You are many things, but funny is not one of them.” ~ Beth Dutton
- “You don’t know me. You don’t know my family. And you sure as hell don’t know what we’re capable of.” ~ Beth Dutton
- “I don’t need to remind you of what happens to people who cross me.” ~ Beth Dutton
- “It’s not a one shot day, or even a two shot day, it’s a pour the bottle in a bucket kind of day.” ~ Beth Dutton
- “I wouldn’t let that guy pay for my funeral.” ~ Beth Dutton
- “I’m gonna make a scene, are you ready to watch that happen?” ~ Beth Dutton
- “Where’s the fun in wrecking a single man? When I break you, I want to know that I’m breaking generations.” ~ Beth Dutton
- “You know I was a pretty bad teenager. One might say I had a tendency to act out.” ~ Beth Dutton
- “I’m not a person to mess with. I got a whole government agency backing me up.” ~ Beth Dutton
- “I don’t believe you’re capable of swallowing your pride and contributing to this family. I don’t believe our father will ever trust you again, which is why I don’t believe you have a role here anymore.” ~ Beth Dutton
- “I’m no lawyer, but I believe it’s the 4th amendment that deals with unlawful search and seizure.” ~ Beth Dutton
- “You’re gonna try and hurt me back? Is that what you’re trying to tell me? Because I’ve been down that path many times before.” ~ Beth Dutton
- “I am the rock that therapists break themselves against.” ~ Beth Dutton
- “You look real soft Ted. All you city boys do.” ~ Beth Dutton
Famous Beth Dutton Quotes
If you’d just prefer to keep reading, then here’s some more famous quotes from Beth Dutton in Yellowstone.
- “Nothing wrong, it’s just life. It’s always changing.” ~ Beth Dutton
- “The sting never fades with me. It’s a painful lesson that you’re about to learn.” ~ Beth Dutton
- “I ain’t judging you buddy. I’m hunting too, I’m just not hunting you.” ~ Beth Dutton
- “You know it is a coincidence that the one vertebrae that doesn’t rely on pain as a survival mechanism is the one that you like to hook in the mouth.” ~ Beth Dutton
- “No, I can’t have children. You need to know that. When you’re with me, it’s the end of you.” ~ Beth Dutton
- “You know why I always run away? Cause there’s only so much I can give you, Rip.” ~ Beth Dutton
- “I’m sorry are two words you never have to say to me.” ~ Beth Dutton
- “You crave trouble, but you don’t want resistance. And if you don’t want resistance around here, just mind your business.” ~ Beth Dutton
- “I believe in lovin’ with your whole soul and destroying anything that wants to kill what you love. That’s it. That’s all there is.” ~ Beth Dutton
- “My mother was the spine of this family. She was the center. And without her, the best of my Dad died with her.” ~ Beth Dutton
- “You know what is so dangerous about you? That you actually believe that you’re helping.” ~ Beth Dutton
- “I made two bad decisions in my life based on fear, and they cost me everything.” ~ Beth Dutton
- “I know people talk behind my back. I’m not stupid, I just don’t care.” ~ Beth Dutton
- “What else am I gonna drink Bob? A fresca.” ~ Beth Dutton
- “I remember the stories of heaven and hell from church. A lot of it was lies. I think heaven is right here, and so is hell.” ~ Beth Dutton
- “Don’t judge us for the way we’re protecting the thing we’re giving you.” ~ Beth Dutton
- “I see things in people, and I feel like if I can touch it, even if the rest of the person is rotten, I can take that good thing and I can make it part of me.” ~ Beth Dutton
- “I’m gonna tell you a little secret. The more you become what he wanted you to become, the more he’ll hate you for it.” ~ Beth Dutton
- “We’re with Yellowstone. Nobody’s gonna mess with us.” ~ Beth Dutton
- “You came alone ’cause none of your friends could afford it, and those who do, they have wives a lot smarter than yours. Let’s be honest, Ted, you didn’t come here to fish.” ~ Beth Dutton
- “Martinis have vermouth and are enjoyed with friends. I don’t like vermouth, and these aren’t my friends.” ~ Beth Dutton
- “Every now and then you say something that makes me think you’re smart, and then I look at you and that thought fades.” ~ Beth Dutton
- “It means that you have me, that I’m yours. It means come live your life with me. The only thing I ask is that you outlive me so that I never have to live a day without you.” ~ Beth Dutton
- “When you consider the pain that you cause a person the person’s fault, that’s evil.” ~ Beth Dutton
- “It’s only the things I love that die. Come to think of it Rip, I’m surprised you’re still standing.” ~ Beth Dutton
- “My great-grandfather had a dream. All of his sons on the same road, the same ranch working toward the same goal.” ~ Beth Dutton
- “You’re too good for this place. You’re too good for this family. So the next time you leave, please take Casey with you, because he’s too good for it as well.” ~ Beth Dutton
- “Everything I do is for him, and everything you do is for you. The only reason I’m here is because he can’t trust you.” ~ Beth Dutton
- “You know what they say, the world needs ditch-diggers too.” ~ Beth Dutton
Funny Beth Dutton Quotes
One of the best parts about Yellowstone is the quality of the writing in the show, especially for Beth’s character.
The humor is brutal, witty and clever. And when Kelly Reily is the one delivering the jabs and insults, it’s hard to take your eyes off the screen.
So without further ado, let’s dive into some funny Beth Dutton quotes to finish this article on a high note.
- “You don’t pay for your sins in church. You pay for them on the street. All the rest is B.S.” ~ Beth Dutton
- “There’s not just beams of light between my legs, it’s like touching the sunrise.” ~ Beth Dutton
- “You can’t unmake family Jamie, but you can take their gold card.” ~ Beth Dutton
- “I wouldn’t screw you even if it was for all the tea in China.” ~ Beth Dutton
- “I’m in a bad mood, and I don’t want to take that home with me.” ~ Beth Dutton
- “You’re buying your husband a drink while he goes to the bathroom and powders his nose, when the reality is that it should be the other way around.” ~ Beth Dutton
- “For someone with no spine, you’ve sure got a lot of stones.” ~ Beth Dutton
- “You’re not a businessman, you’re a cowboy. And judging by the smell, you haven’t seen a shower in a couple of days.” ~ Beth Dutton
- “I’ll sleep when I’m dead, and probably not even then.” ~ Beth Dutton
- “The only thing that can kill the devil is the angel that he made too proud to forgive him.” ~ Beth Dutton
- “When all this is over, I’m gonna hang your diploma above my toilet in my guest house. You have my word.” ~ Beth Dutton
- “The only reason you’re not choking on irony is the size of your mouth.” ~ Beth Dutton
What Is Beth Dutton Known For In Yellowstone?
Yellowstone is a gripping TV drama that follows the Dutton family as they struggle to maintain their hold on a sprawling cattle ranch in Montana.
While the show is known for its stunning landscapes and complex family dynamics, one of the standout characters is Beth Dutton, the family’s sharp-tongued and fiercely independent daughter.
Beth is known for her quick wit, take-no-prisoners attitude, and extreme loyalty to her father. However, underneath the confident face that Beth portrays to the world, she’s fighting demons just like everyone else.
When Beth was a child, she lost her mother in a horse riding accident, which had a lasting impact on the Dutton family dynamic.
Additionally, she’s unable to get pregnant because of a procedure that she underwent in high school. Apparently, her brother Jamie took her to get an abortion at a Native American clinic, but didn’t tell Beth that the procedure would render her infertile.
Based on their interactions throughout the show, it’s clear that Beth holds a never-ending grudge against Jamie for this.
Yet it’s this past trauma that’s molded Beth into who she is, which is a stone-cold killer who’s smart, ruthless, and loyal.
So if you haven’t watched Yellowstone yet, then I’d highly recommend tuning in. Not only is Beth one of the most entertaining characters on TV right now, the show is also top-tier in all aspects.
Well, that wraps up this list of savage Beth Dutton quotes!
If you’re a fan of the show Yellowstone, then I hope these quotes were a nice refresher on the briliance of Beth Dutton. And if you haven’t watched the show, then Kelly Reily’s magnetic portrayal of Beth makes it worth the watch alone.
Although Beth has her flaws, she reminds us that all have an inner savage if we have the courage to show it. Her fierce attitude and unwavering self-confidence are both qualities that we should strive to adopt in our daily lives.
Because if you can mimic Beth’s self-confidence, you can do anything that you set your mind to.
You May Also Like These Articles: