If you’re a fan of country music, you’ve probably heard of Morgan Wallen.
Wallen has burst onto the scene and become immensely popular due to his unique style and honest lyrics that you just can’t help but sing along and relate to.
But there’s more to Morgan Wallen than just his music — his fun-loving personality is larger than life, and he’s certainly not afraid to speak his mind.
That’s why we’ve put together a list of the best Morgan Wallen quotes out there! So saddle up and get ready to take a ride through the mind of one of country music’s biggest stars.
Inspirational Morgan Wallen Quotes
- “You never know the plan. You never know what’s going to happen. We are not even promised tomorrow. I just try to focus on one day at a time.” ~ Morgan Wallen
- “I didn’t do anything but write for six months after I got my publishing deal. That was just me trying to get better and figure out my sound.” ~ Morgan Wallen
- “If you’re expecting to fail, then you’re probably not gonna give it everything you have.” ~ Morgan Wallen
- “No matter where life takes me, I’ll always be the same guy and the same person at heart.” ~ Morgan Wallen
- “Many of the things that I write about are from experience and the things that I’ve seen.” ~ Morgan Wallen
- “I’m not a huge awards type person, that’s not really what lights my fire.” ~ Morgan Wallen
- “Sing from your heart, write from your soul, make the best of your talent, and don’t ever let it go.” ~ Morgan Wallen
- “I think it takes a little bit of time for people to take you seriously.” ~ Morgan Wallen
- “I wanted to put a song out there to let people know who I was and, at the same time, help me set myself apart from a lot of people in country radio.” ~ Morgan Wallen
- “I’m just gonna try to teach my kid to be grateful for the things that really matter, because he’s gonna grow up in a way that I didn’t.” ~ Morgan Wallen
- “A big part of my success is never letting negative thoughts cloud my mind, because that affects your work ethic.” ~ Morgan Wallen
- “I didn’t know if I could write. I was writing all these songs at home and was like, “Maybe I can write?” Doubt is always there.” ~ Morgan Wallen
- “I try to focus on what I love doing and if those awards, accolades, and tickets keep selling and coming like they are doing, I’m going to relish in it and live my life the best way I know how and be grateful.” ~ Morgan Wallen
Short Morgan Wallen Quotes
If you’d just prefer to keep reading, then here’s some more short Morgan Wallen quotes
- “I just want to be able to do it all because that’s what life is.” ~ Morgan Wallen
- “I don’t wanna act like I’m too cool for school or anything like that.” ~ Morgan Wallen
- “I still dabble in different types of music, but I’m sticking to my Country roots.” ~ Morgan Wallen
- “I’m all for a good slow song and I love all different kinds of music.” ~ Morgan Wallen
- “My voice is obviously real southern; I automatically lean country.” ~ Morgan Wallen
- “From a young age, I took interest in music and my mom noticed it.” ~ Morgan Wallen
- “If you don’t believe in what you’re doing, I think people can easily sniff that out.” ~ Morgan Wallen
- “I just want to make music people like.” ~ Morgan Wallen
- “I got a rebel side in me, but I’m not mean.” ~ Morgan Wallen
- “No matter who comes and goes, I’ll just keep being myself.” ~ Morgan Wallen
- “If you’ve got a wild spirit, then you’ve gotta follow that.” ~ Morgan Wallen
- “I think the best music is honest music where people can feel themselves in it.” ~ Morgan Wallen
- “I know it takes more than one album to stay around.” ~ Morgan Wallen
- “I’ve never let any kinds of doubts or negative thoughts get into my head.” ~ Morgan Wallen
Morgan Wallen Quotes About Life
Let’s keep things rolling with some more inspirational Morgan Wallen quotes about life! Feel free to also check out these Luke Combs quotes or this list of Zach Bryan quotes if you’re looking for more from the stars of country music.
- “There’s a lot of things we go through and we don’t even know why. At the end of the day, God has a purpose and a plan for you, and that’s kind of how I take that.” ~ Morgan Wallen
- “I can speak for everybody in saying we’ve all been through a breakup where you didn’t want it to be over.” ~ Morgan Wallen
- “I’m not gonna let people control the way that I live my life, but I do understand that I have a responsibility to be mindful.” ~ Morgan Wallen
- “Cutoff flannel and a mullet. That’s what I’m rolling with. If you see me on stage, that’s what it’s gonna be!” ~ Morgan Wallen
- “I don’t have any answers, but in my personal opinion, I’m a person that has trust in god and I believe that a lot of people have neglected God.” ~ Morgan Wallen
- “I didn’t really have too much growing up, so I really had to learn the importance of having good values.” ~ Morgan Wallen
- “I’m by no means the person that I strive to be. I don’t think anyone is always the person they strive to be. But I try.” ~ Morgan Wallen
- “I would play around bonfires with my friends, and people were telling me that I was good.” ~ Morgan Wallen
- “No matter how life is going, music always has the words to express how you’re feeling.” ~ Morgan Wallen
- “I’ve achieved a lot of success. I got my little boy. I got my family. I can’t really ask for anything more than that.” ~ Morgan Wallen
- “It’s cool to be able to relate to people who aren’t from the same way of life as me or don’t even know what I’m talking about in some of my songs.” ~ Morgan Wallen
- “I still have my buddies back home. I still have my family. They really help to keep me grounded. I try to call them and talk to them about their everyday life.” ~ Morgan Wallen
- “I know that I come from a place of small-town roots and of humble beginnings and I try to keep those things in my songs – just stuff that I know people like me can relate to.” ~ Morgan Wallen
- “I believe in God. I believe that He’s real and I believe he has control over a lot of things. I think throughout history there have been a lot of countries that have turned their back on him and the result is not great.” ~ Morgan Wallen
Best Morgan Wallen Song Quotes
Morgan Wallen has certainly put out a ton of great music since exploding onto the country music scene.
So to wrap up this article, let’s dive into some of Morgan Wallen’s best quotes from the songs he’s released.
If you’re a die-hard fan of Wallen, then I’m guessing some of these lyrics will be instantly recognizable to you:)
- “I have a thousand words to say to you, but I choose to keep peace and save my breath on something that’s worth my time.” ~ Morgan Wallen
- “If I’ma be single, I’ma need a double shot of that heartbreak proof. And see the world through whiskey glasses.” ~ Morgan Wallen
- “Chasing you like those goodbye tail lights headed west to anywhere out of this nowhere town.” ~ Morgan Wallen
- “We can sleep when we’re dead, the night is still young.” ~ Morgan Wallen
- “Cover me up and know you’re enough to use me for good.” ~ Morgan Wallen
- “Ain’t it strange the things you keep tucked in your heart.” ~ Morgan Wallen
- “If I ever get you back I’ma treat you like a queen.” ~ Morgan Wallen
- “Every start has an end. Every first has a last. Every now has a then. Every future has a past.” ~ Morgan Wallen
- “Judgin’ me by my long hair you might think I don’t care.” ~ Morgan Wallen
- “What’s the point of livin girl, if you don’t feel alive?” ~ Morgan Wallen
- “My heart’s stuck on these streets like a train track.” ~ Morgan Wallen
- “Somethin’ bout the way she kissed me tells me she’d love Eastern Tennessee.” ~ Morgan Wallen
- “Once you love a cowboy, you’ll never be the same.” ~ Morgan Wallen
- “Heart over hands cause you’re thankful for every shipped off soul that was born to fight for a wind torn flag that’s blue, red, and white.” ~ Morgan Wallen
- “I can’t love you more than my hometown.” ~ Morgan Wallen
In conclusion, the words of Morgan Wallen are a testament to the power of pursuing your passions and refusing to let self-doubt prevent you from achieving great things.
Throughout his life, Wallen has demonstrated that with hard work, dedication, and a little bit of country charm, anything is possible.
From growing up a small-town-nobody to becoming arguably the biggest name in country music, he’s an inspiration to anyone with an ambitious vision for their life.
So take a page from his book and let his story serve as inspiration for your own journey.
Because with a little bit of grit and determination, you too can write a helluva life story.
You May Also Like These Articles: