If you’re a fan of Zach Bryan, then you’re in for a real treat. Because in this article, we’re diving into some of the best Zach Bryan lyrics and quotes of all-time!
Bryan’s journey to stardom is far from straightforward. Up until a few years ago, Bryan was actually still serving in the U.S. Navy. While serving, he turned to music to cope with the challenges of military life.
Right away, his talent was evident to his fellow comrades. And funny enough, the video for “Heading South,” the song that propelled him into stardom, was shot right outside of his barracks in 2019.
Two years after that video made him a viral sensation, Bryan was honorably discharged from the Marines and decided to pursue a music career. And as they say, the rest is history.
Fast forward to today, and Bryan is one of the biggest names in country music. And as his music continues to rise in popularity, it’s clear that his words have struck a chord.
So without further ado, let’s dive into some of the best Zach Bryan quotes that will speak to your soul.
Best Zach Bryan Lyrics
- “I gotta get the dark out of me before I head back on because I know I need you back.”
- “Love is patient; love is kind, it should not make you lose your mind.”
- “Every day’s so fleeting’, and I’ve been trying to save it while I can.”
- “I miss you in the mornings when I see you in the sun. Something in the orange tells me you’re not done.”
- “Don’t try man. Don’t you dare keep her from living life out there. Cause she was meant for soarin’ and you were meant for work.”
- “Bring me down. Beat me blue. There ain’t a beauty that’s coming close to you.”
- “Won’t you tell me that you need me because lately I’ve been needing someone to remind me I’m worth more than just an evening.”
- “I heard life is what passes when you’re too busy living. And love is at its finest when times are hard.”
- “One thing I’ve come to know, nothing kills you slower than letting someone go.”
- “When you place your head between my collar and my jaw, I don’t know much but there’s no weight at all.”
- “He surely came to learn people come to watch you fall, but he’s out to make a name and a fool out of them all.”
- “Take my soul, take my heart. If I’m good for anything, it’s all of this suffering…so use me for my parts.”
- “I hope your sunsets always bleed red, and your family is always well fed.”
- “So don’t try to make it my fault. If you plan on leaving, don’t come at all.”
- “They’ll never understand that boy and his kind. Cause all they comprehend is a f**kin dollar sign.”
- “You’re meant for the sky, cause beauty that holy and a heart so kind…deserves a place it can fly.”
- “And oftentimes I pray for you, and oftentimes I don’t. Is it the goodbyes that haunt you? Or the fear of new hellos?”
- “I finally had to face the hard times I’ve let go…If loving you is an ocean, I’d have drowned so you can float.”
Deep Zach Brown Lyrics & Quotes
- “I remember being younger and my mother told me the truth…go find someone who grows flowers in the darkest parts of you.”
- “You can’t lie to yourself after loving something true.”
- “I barely know if I’ll be alive tomorrow, let alone if the people I trust will stay…so all I’ll need while I’m breathin’ is to be content this evenin’.”
- “Maybe life is good and everyone ends up happy.”
- “Where the hell am I supposed to go? I poisoned myself again. Something in the orange tells me you’re never coming home.”
- “And you’ve come from a good place with a happy family. The only bad you’ve ever done was see the good in me.”
- “I’d rather be ruined by you than be loved at all.”
- “I wish I could explain how the toxins in my brain get me so damn down, that sometimes I can’t speak.”
- “Sun’s gonna rise tomorrow, somewhere on the east side sorrow, better pack your bangs west, stick out your chest then hit the road.”
- “I know I’m bound to die one day, so when I reach those golden gates, I pray to say I did the best I can.”
- “How’s a man get so homesick for a face he’s never seen?”
- “The world’s expecting so much from the man who gets so drunk on Saturday’s that he can barely stand.”
- “I’ve been dreaming about the life we would’ve had…happy at times but mostly just mad.”
- “When her face is bare and the weather’s in her hair, I’ll take my lover out. And prove to her that all her dreams ain’t worth half the doubt.”
- “You’ll never get away from the sound of the woman who loves you.”
- “You only love me like you mean it when its after dark.”
- “Repression is my heaven but I’d rather go through hell.”
Best Zach Bryan Quotes About Life
Enjoying this list of quotes so far? Then you’ll probably also enjoy this list of Morgan Wallen quotes or this list of Luke Combs quotes.
If you’d just prefer to keep reading, then here’s some inspirational Zach bryan quotes about life.
- “Today is here, and then it’s gone. If there’s any reason to have a good day, it’s that.”
- “I’m so content and grateful to be a songwriter and let alone breathing each day.”
- “I’ll be honest; I’ve worked 20x harder every single day in the desert in the navy than I ever have while on the road making music.”
- “People who use Twitter fingers first and privately communicate second; a modern epidemic.”
- “Sleep is God’s medicine.”
- “Being content with small things goes a long way.”
- “If you wanna know me, then you gotta know me through and through.”
- “We live in a really beautiful chapter of music.”
- “It’s okay to feel okay. You don’t have to be so hard on yourself even if you don’t feel like you deserve it, you’re allowed to feel happy and feel blessed in this life, even if it’s just for a second.”
- “Regardless of where you’re at and where you’re going, where you are right now is exactly where you should be.”
- “Everything is so great that it can’t get better. It makes me wanna cry.”
- “There’s still so much that I’ve yet to know in life, that’s what makes it exciting.”
- “I do not and will not fear tomorrow because I feel as though today has been enough.”
- “It’s the little things that can make you realize how good life can be.”
- “Be easy on your mind today, what a great day to be breathing in.”
- “I think fear and Friday’s got an awful lot in common. They’re overdone and over glorified and always leave you wanting.”
- “You’ll never be a burden to someone who genuinely cares for you and that’s on everything I’ve ever known.”
- “Give your heart but not your head.”
- “All you can do is be kind and hope the world goes easy on ya.”
Zach Bryan Quotes & Captions For Instagram
To wrap up this list, here’s some of the best Zach Bryan quotes & lyrics that make great Instagram captions! Feel free to also check out these Lane Frost quotes if you’re enjoying this article.
- “No heavens could top this moment now.”
- “How the kindest parts of my mind are you and me.”
- “I don’t think those city girls are right for me because I don’t fall for shallow pleasantries.”
- “We’re having an all night revival. Someone call the women and steal the bibles.”
- “Always lonely, never quite alone.”
- “Someday I’ll take you somewhere it never rains.”
- “Owned by nothing and free on all accounts.”
- “I’ve made plenty of mistakes but you ain’t one of them.”
- “I pray I did the best I can.”
- “Can’t change the whole world in a day.”
- “I’ll find hope in tomorrow either way.”
- “Baptize me in a bottle of Beam and put Johnny on the vinyl.”
- “Deliver me from nowhere.”
- “It’s the little things.”
- “Just some simple songs and a human touch.”
I hope that you enjoyed this collection of Zach Bryan lyrics, as well as some of his best quotes about life.
Bryan’s journey to success has been anything but straightforward, but his resilience and dedication to his craft is truly inspirational.
If there’s anything that we can learn from Bryan’s ascent from military man to country music star, it’s that you never know where life is gonna take you. And if you have a passion for something, you should pursue it with all of your heart.
So let these Zach Bryan quotes inspire you to enjoy the journey of your life and never give up on what you were born to do.
You May Also Like These Articles: