In this article, we’re going to dive into some of the best Mac Miller quotes of all-time.
Mac Miller was an incredibly talented artist, and he was taken from this world far too early.
But one thing is for sure — he left a unique imprint on the world. His music and message positively impacted millions of people, and it’s a shame that he’s no longer around to share either one.
So without further ado, let’s pay tribute to Mac by diving into some of his most powerful quotes on life, love, and happiness.
Inspirational Mac Miller Quotes
- “Enjoy the best things in your life, cause you ain’t gonna live it twice. They say you waste time asleep, but I’m just tryin’ to dream.”
- “You gotta try new things in life. I can’t keep doing the same thing over and over and over again because I’ll get bored.”
- “We fear rejection, want attention, crave affection, and dream of perfection.”
- “It’s okay to believe in yourself against all odds, and it’s okay to fail.”
- “Don’t give me the cheat codes. I wanna fail. I wanna try things because I wanna try them not because I think they’re gonna work.”
- “They’re gonna try to tell you no and shatter all of your dreams. But you gotta get up and go prove them wrong.”
- “When you first get sober, you feel like a superhero. You feel real emotion because you’ve been suppressing it forever.”
- “I’m gonna make music, and I’m gonna capture every aspect of being a human being.”
- “Your life’s short, don’t ever question the length. It’s cool to cry, don’t ever question your strength.”
- “Some people just need to stop thinking about everything and just do it.”
- “The number one reason why people give up so fast is because they tend to look at how far they still have to go, instead of how far they’ve gotten.”
- “Some people say they wanna live forever. That’s way too long, I’ll just get through today.”
- “No one really knows anything, but they think they have it all figured out.”
- “Never let failure get to your heart and never let success get to your head.”
- “Life is just a recital, remember all that you practice.”
- “Sometimes it’s hard to pick right from wrong. The best thing we can do is go with our heart and hope it all goes well.”
Mac Miller Quotes About Happiness
Enjoying this list of quotes so far? Then you may also enjoy these Nipsey Hussle quotes or this list of you got this quotes
If you’d just prefer to keep reading, then here’s some more powerful Mac Miller quotes about happiness.
- “Everyone has those days when you doubt yourself, and when you feel like everything you do sucks. But then there’s those days when you feel like Superman. It’s just the balance of the world.”
- “There’s a lot of beauty in the world, so go hang out and be apart of the solution rather than the problem.”
- “My ideology was, if I just make very happy music, then people will forget about whatever their problems are.”
- “No matter where life takes me. Find me with a smile.”
- “I don’t need to lie no more. Nowadays all I do is shine, take a breath and ease my mind.”
- “Don’t put any more stress on yourself, it’s one day at a time.”
- “I got diamonds in my chain but it don’t make a difference if you cryin’ in the rain.”
- “Now every day I wake up and breathe. I don’t have it all but that’s alright with me.”
- “Do what makes you happy. That’s all that matters.”
- “Don’t count the number of friends you have, but the number of friends you can count on.”
- “It’s hard to dream when you’re deep inside of one already.”
- “Someone told me sleep was the cousin of death, and following the dollar finds nothing but stress.”
- “In the quest to be a man, you start to learn you need your family. If it wasn’t for them, I’d be way closer to insanity.”
- “I never thought life could be this sweet. It’s got me cheesing from cheek to cheek.”
- “I thank God for blessing me with life every day.”
- “It never gets boring for me because there’s so many different things to explore in the studio.”
Short Mac Miller Quotes
Let’s keep things rolling with some more short Mac Miller quotes about the nature of life.
- “A lot of times, fear of failure allows people to be scared of being swallowed up by the music industry.”
- “You can’t get lost in perception.”
- “You’ve gotta jump in to swim.”
- “Stand by those who stand by you.”
- “The life you lead is more important than the words you speak.”
- “If you wanna talk about life, you have to live a little.”
- “Fear, to me, is a guiding thing more than anything.”
- “I like seeing good people win.”
- “If I stay in one mindset or place for too long, I get crazy.”
- “People change and things go wrong but just remember life goes on.”
- “A life ain’t a life until you live it.”
- “Before things come together, they have to fall apart.”
- “Be you. You’ll be fine.”
- “If you didn’t make mistakes, you wouldn’t get far.”
- “Life goes on, days get brighter.”
- “There’s a whole lot waiting for me on the other side.”
- “Live it up. Every second. Life don’t got a sequel.”
- “Stop keeping score. Just keep swimming.”
Mac Miller Quotes On Love
To wrap up this list, here’s some of the best quotes from Mac Miller about love.
- “I think a lot of times people just want to be cool, and to be in love is not cool. But I think love is the coolest thing there is.”
- “Sunshine or rain, I’ll be there. Whether good times or bad, I’ll be there.”
- “To me, women have always been the sturdiest people in my life and have been incredible sources of energy.”
- “It’s easy to find someone who can f*ck you like no other, but it’s hard finding someone who will love you like no other.”
- “I love you. I don’t love no one else. Tell them they can take that bullshit elsewhere.”
- “It’s okay to care. It’s cool to try. It’s okay to not be okay. It’s lovely to be in love.”
- “Where did ya go? What did you do? How the hell did you make me fall in love with you?”
- “I just like to sing for people who have lost love.”
- “Never make yourself feel like nothing, to make someone else feel like everything.”
- “We run into each other and it’s like we don’t even speak the same language. I guess people are always going through changes.”
- “Your divinity has turned me into a sinner. God is fair, and your beauty can even make hell have a winter.”
- “Days turn into nights, conversations turn into fights, we gon’ be alright.”
- “Don’t stress over could’ve been. If it should’ve been, odds are it would’ve.”
- “Time goes by living without you. Hope you know, I’ve been thinking about you.”
I hope that you enjoyed this list of Mac Miller quotes!
Whether you vaguely knew of him or were one of his die hard fans, there’s no denying that his passing was a tragedy.
He died at the age of 26 with so much left to give the world, which should serve as a stark reminder for everyone of us.
None of us know when our time is coming, but it will come eventually. So while you’re still alive and breathing, why not see just how good your life can get?
Take risks. Surprise yourself. Try new things. Work as hard as you can. Learn what it means to care deeply.
That way when you depart this earth, you have no doubt as to whether you lived life to the fullest.
Rest in peace Mac.
You May Also Like These Articles:
- Steve Harvey Quotes
- Kevin Samuels Quotes
- Gangster Quotes
- Ed Mylett Quotes
- Bad Bitch Quotes