Welcome to this collection of Wellness Wednesday Quotes!
Wednesday falls right in the middle of week, and it’s a day you really have to grind your way through. You can taste the weekend, but there’s still work left to be done in order to close the week strong.
Wellness Wednesday is for those committed to personal growth. It serves as a midweek recharge for your mind, body, and soul.
In this article, you’ll find motivational quotes that highlight the importance of prioritizing your mental health and staying focused on your vision.
Because no matter what day of the week it is, things like self-care, personal reflection, and self-discipline should never take a backseat.
So without further ado, let’s dive into a collection of inspirational Wellness Wednesday quotes that will inspire you to crush the rest of the week.
Wellness Wednesday Quotes
- “Wednesday is your midweek chance to reset and refocus.”
- “It’s Wednesday – that means you have three days left this week. What are you doing to get closer to your goals?”
- “You don’t need too many people to be happy. Just a few real ones who appreciate you for who you are.” ~ Wiz Khalifa
- “Happiness isn’t for sale. Nothing you buy can make you happy; only you can make yourself happy.”
- “To love ourselves and support each other in the process of becoming real is perhaps the greatest single act of daring greatly.” ~ Brene Brown
- “Don’t wait for the perfect moment, take the moment and make it perfect.” ~ Abraham Hicks
- “The universe is not outside of you. Look inside yourself, everything that you want, you already are.” ~ Rumi
- “Never settle for a life you don’t want because you are afraid to go after the life you deserve.”
- “Wednesdays will always bring smiles for the second half of the week.” ~ Anthony T. Hincks
- “I just want to be able to do it all because that’s what life is.” ~ Morgan Wallen
- “When we accept the temporary nature of everything in our lives, we can feel gratitude for the good fortune of getting to borrow them for a time.” ~ Jay Shetty
- “Early to bed and early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy, and wise.” ~ Benjamin Franklin
- “Wellness Wednesday; nourish your mind, body, and soul today.”
- “Wellbeing is about the combination of our love for what we do each day, the quality of our relationships, the security of our finances, the vibrancy of our physical health, and the pride we take in what we have contributed to our communities.” ~ Tom Rath
- “Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.” ~ Carl Brand
- “Your mind is like this water my friend. When it becomes agitated, it is difficult to see. But if you allow it to settle, the answer becomes clear.” ~ Master Oogway
- “Change is scary, but being unhappy is even more scary. Decisions or circumstances, it’s always your choice.”
Uplifting Wellness Wednesday Quotes
If you’d just prefer to keep reading, then here’s some more Wellness Wednesday quotes that will motivate you.
- “Compassion is detrimental to self-respect. You are who you are, and that’s exactly who you need to be.”
- “The C’s in life: choice, chance, change. You must make the choice, to take the chance, if you want anything in life to change.”
- “This is your Wednesday reminder that you are not just here to work and be productive. You are here to sing, dance, and be happy. You are here to inspire and be inspired. You are here to love life and let it love you.”
- “The first step towards getting somewhere is to decide you’re not going to stay where you are.” ~ J.P. Morgan
- “Wednesday is for planning and reflection. What went well on Monday and Tuesday. What can you do to make sure that Thursday and Friday go well too?”
- “You owe it to yourself to keep going until you become the person you dream of being.”
- “The body achieves what the mind believes.”
- “Don’t forget to tell yourself positive things daily. You must love yourself internally to grow externally.” ~ Hannah Bronfman
- “Let’s make Wellness Wednesday a thing. Do something today that makes you feel better; eat healthy, go for a walk, or get some extra sleep.”
- “There’s no place quite like here, there’s no better time than now.” ~ Jhene Aiko
- “A man too busy to take care of his mental and physical health is like a mechanic too busy to take care of his tools.” ~ Spanish Proverb
- “Your happiness cannot be taken by others if it is not given by others.” ~ Osho
- “What we often forget in life is that there can be a greater pleasure found in going through pain as opposed to avoiding it.” ~ Matthew McConaughey
- “Wellness is the complete integration of body, mind, and spirit — the realization that everything we do, think, feel, and believe has an effect on our state of well-being.” ~ Greg Anderson
- “Having a mission or a vision for your life is one of the best things you can do for your mental wellness.” ~ Lewis Howes
- “Live with intention. Walk to the edge. Listen hard. Practice wellness. Play with abandon. Laugh. Choose with no regret. Do what you love. Life as if this is all there is.” ~ Mary Anne Radmacher
- “In hard times, the goal is to change your response to what you can’t control. To grow so strong on the inside that nothing on the outside can affect your inner wellness without your permission.” ~ Marcandangel
- “The ability to be in the present moment is a major component of mental wellness.” ~ Abraham Maslow
- “Watch your thoughts carefully this Wednesday – they’ll become your reality.”
- “Your well-being affects those waves through small ripples of self-care and the decisions you make.” ~ Melissa Stegnius
- “It’s time for you to look inward and start asking yourself the big question: who are you and what do you want?” ~ Uncle Iroh
- “Sometimes the most productive thing you can do is relax. Make sure your hustle leaves room for rest too.”
Positive Wellness Wednesday Quotes For Inspiration
- “If there’s people in your life that are giving you negative energy, not encouraging you, or being toxic, then you’ve gotta let them go.” ~ Juice WRLD quote
- “Make the most of your Wednesday by doing things that make you happy.”
- “Friendly reminder: What we do every day matters more than what we do once in a while.” ~ Lewis Howes
- “The body always fails first, not the mind. The trick is to make the mind work for you, not against you.” ~ Arnold Schwarzenegger
- “Here’s your Wednesday motivation: every day is a fresh chance to build the life you want.”
- “Your health account, your bank account, they’re the same thing. The more you put in, the more you can take out.” ~ Jack LaLanne
- “Once you are exercising regularly, the hardest thing is to stop it.” ~ Erin Gray
- “Wellness encompasses a healthy body, a sound mind, and a tranquil spirit. Enjoy the journey as you strive for wellness.” ~ Laurette Gagnon Beaulieu
- “Health is a state of body. Wellness is a state of being.” ~ J. Stanford
- “Gratitude leads to wellness.” ~ Lailah Gifty Akita
- “Feelings are much like waves, we can’t stop them from coming, but we can choose which ones to surf.” ~ Jonatan Martensson
- “Mental health problems do not define who you are. They are something you experience. You walk in the rain and you feel the rain, but you are not the rain.” ~ Matt Haig
- “Believe in yourself and you will be unstoppable.” ~ Conor McGregor
- “Happy Wednesday! Share your beautiful spirit with the ones you love and go after what you want.”
- “If you’re in a dark place right now, just know that things will get better.” ~ Lil Peep
- “To create a wonderful day sometimes takes just a slight change in the way you look at it. Be willing to let go of an old, negative way that you look at something, and look at it in a new, positive way.” ~ Louise Hay
- “You have to be the lead character in your life – the lead character can decide to live a new script at any point they want.” ~ Ed Mylett
- “Let Wednesday wash away any negative thoughts from Monday or Tuesday, so you can end the week with joy.”
- “Your mental health is everything – prioritize it. Make the time like your life depends on it, because it does.” ~ Mel Robbins
Wellness Wednesday Quotes For Work
Let’s wrap up with some Wellness Wednesday quotes that will motivate you to show up at work and crush it today.
Feel free to also check out these live laugh love quotes if you’re looking for further inspiration.
- “If your week isn’t going in the direction you want it to, Wednesday is your chance to set a new course.”
- “Perform all work carefully, guided by compassion.” ~ Ved Vyasa
- “Never let your head hang down. Never give up and sit down and grieve. Find another way.” ~ Satchel Paige
- “Happy Wednesday! Give your love to all, trust in the team to which you are joined, and do not do wrong to others for your own self-gratification.”~ Byron Pulsifer
- “This year, resolve to shift the focus from work to wellness. Take your well-earned time off and recharge.”
- “Average is common; excellence is rare.” ~ Izey Victoria Odiase
- “Don’t forget: Everyone fails. Highly successful people fail many more times than the rest of the world and with much higher stakes at hand.” ~ Lewis Howes
- “If you have 30 minutes in the morning for social media, you have 1 hour for the gym before your workday.”
- “Our best laid plans are defeated by thinking too much. When you know what you want, take action. Each action you take guides your next step.”
- “You don’t get paid for the hour. You get paid for the value you bring to the hour.” ~ Jim Rohn
- “Some days are for thriving, some days are for barely surviving. Be proud of yourself for getting through all of them.”
- “Get excited! You’ve cruised past the first two days of the week now and Wednesday’s here. Close the week strong.”
- “Start your day with this simple question; what is the greatest ideal of myself that I can be today?” ~ Joe Dispenza
What is Wellness Wednesday?
Wellness Wednesday is a popular trend that encourages people to focus on their physical and mental well-being in the middle of the week.
The day reminds us to find time for activities that enhance our mental health. and physical health. And given the hectic nature of life, this is much easier said than done.
The aim is to create a ripple effect of well-being that lasts throughout the week and beyond. Whether you’re a fitness enthusiast, a mindfulness practitioner, or someone who struggles to take breaks, Wellness Wednesday offers a chance for you to recharge your focus.
It’s more than just a hashtag; it’s a weekly checkpoint for your personal growth and wellness journey.
What should you do on Wellness Wednesday?
On Wellness Wednesday, there’s a variety of things that you can do to enhance your physical and mental well-being.
One of the best things you can do is start the day with physical activity. Whether it’s a brisk walk, yoga session, or a heavy lifting routine, breaking a sweat sets a positive tone for the rest of the day.
It’s also a good idea to engage in some form of mindfulness. Meditation or deep-breathing exercises are a great option.
Also try indulging your own self-care rituals, like a warm bath or an uplifting book to de-stress.
With that said, Wellness Wednesday isn’t just about recharging. It’s also about attacking the day ahead and making time for your most sacred goals.
Trying to work on your social skills and improve your relationships? Then take a walk outside and talk to three new people, or set aside time after work to connect with your friends.
Trying to build a side hustle that replaces your full-time income? Dedicate a few hours to make significant progress on that pursuit.
The opportunities to make the most of Wellness Wednesday are endless.
I hope these Wellness Wednesday quotes have served as a good mid-week reminder to recharge your body and mind.
Optimizing your well-being is a lifelong pursuit. Wellness Wednesday offers extra motivation to prioritize your mental and physical health. But ultimately, the practices you engage in should extend far beyond today.
Whether it’s making time for mindfulness, getting more active, or attacking your most sacred pursuits, let these quotes inspire you to put your happiness above all.
Not just today, but every day after too.
You May Also Like These Articles: