Andy Frisella quotes are among the most motivational and inspirational on the internet.
He’s a zero fluff of guy who doesn’t sugarcoat his message, and that comes across in the way he talks about life, business, and success.
Frisella’s approach to life is pretty simple — stop making excuses, get disciplined, and outwork the competition.
So without further ado, let’s get into some of his best quotes that get right to the core of this message.
Inspirational Andy Frisella Quotes
Let’s kick off this list of Andy Frisella quotes with some words of wisdom that will motivate you to crush the day ahead.
- “Instead of thinking how hard your journey is, think how great your story will be.”
- “You’ll never do that; the four most motivating words in the English language.”
- “Dream so big that everyone thinks you’re crazy.”
- “Every valuable lesson you learn in life will come from you failing.”
- “99% of people let others’ opinions and beliefs keep them from ever living the life they want.”
- “You can’t cut down a tree with a single swing of an axe.”
- “If you really want people to believe in you, then go out and build something great.”
- “Your mind and focus are far more powerful than you could ever comprehend.”
- “They told me that I’d never get this far. They were right; I got further.”
- “Inside of every self-made man is a poor kid who followed his dreams.”
- “The only route in life that pays well is the hard route. The struggle, the pain, the frustration, and the overcoming of those things. And not only does it pay, it fulfills you as well.”
- “Big dreams don’t cost any more than little ones.”
- “You’re the only one who knows, in your heart of hearts, if you are really giving it all you have. You are the only one who knows what you’re capable of — and the only one who can elevate your effort relative to your own standard.”
- “The only person that limits you stares back at you in the mirror every single day.”
- “There are no super humans, just humans. And what one man can do, another can do.”
- “There are two types of people in this world: anchors and propellers.”
- “When you truly grasp and understand that your time on earth is limited everything becomes infinitely more valuable.”
- “History forgets whiners but remembers winners.”
- “If you’re willing to be bad at sh*t, you will have the last laugh on the people who didn’t believe in you.”
- “When you start to realize that you have to become first, and then you’ll receive…it becomes real easy.”
- “A lot of people think this: ‘What if I do all this work and what if it does not happen?’ No, if you make a plan and you do the work, it will happen, there is no question.”
Andy Frisella Quotes About Discipline
If you just want to keep reading, then here’s some more Andy Frisella quotes about the power of self-discipline.
- “It’s okay to want to quit…as long as you don’t.”
- “It’s not luck, it’s not magic, it’s not circumstances. It’s developing a great plan and executing on it, day in and day out until the visions in your head become a reality.”
- “Lots of people are wanting everything, but doing nothing.”
- “The easy route never pays well.”
- “The truth of the matter is this; the world owes you nothing. You want something? Go get it.”
- “It’s really easy to talk yourself into quitting. But when you keep in mind why you started and what your goals are, your chances of making it increases tremendously.”
- “When we get excited about something, we have natural energy that pushes us through. But what happens when that energy fades? Well, most people quit.”
- “Here’s the messed up part about quitting when things get hard; they’re about to get easier.”
- “Things are the hardest right before they get better. Things are the most frustrating right before they get better. It’s hard to remember that when you’re in the middle of it, but they are.”
- “Nobody’s going to believe in you until you’ve already done it. The work is going to come before the belief.”
- “There is no what if. If you do the work on a worthy plan the result will be there.”
- “I’m a regular dude who made a daily list of critical tasks that needed to get done, and I did them.”
- “The toughest, darkest parts of any journey are right before sh*t gets fun.”
- “Want to be happy…to have self-esteem…to build confidence? Want to develop new skills? It’s simple…keep the promises you make to yourself.”
- “Every day is a win or a loss.”
- “What you’re doing in the short term to make yourself comfortable is killing your potential.”
- “When you’re trying to avoid the hard things in life, you’re actively choosing to be mediocre. You’re actively choosing to move further away from what you want in life.”
- “It doesn’t take some crazy formula or ‘hack’. It takes you actually doing the things that will get you to where you say you want to be. Most people won’t do it, and that’s why most people will never be happy.”
- “Stop trying to convince everyone why you do what you do. They’re never going to get it. They’re never going to understand what makes you tick. Start putting that energy into productive actions that move you towards where you want to be.”
- “I firmly believe that no matter who you are; man or woman; how intelligent you are; how talented you are; no matter what skills you lack; you can develop mental toughness.”
Andy Frisella Quotes On Success
Let’s keep things rolling here with some more powerful Andy Frisella quotes about success.
- “Nothing great is given, it’s earned.”
- “The only thing relevant to your success is your actions.”
- “There’s something you’re good at, you’re just not putting a value on it.”
- “What you think about, dream about, talk about, and focus on will become your life.”
- “Check your ego at the door if you want to ever be successful.”
- “The biggest mistake you can make in life is thinking you have all the time in the world.”
- “If you want to be successful in business, you have to be okay with looking like an idiot for a really long time.”
- “The reason nine out of ten businesses fail isn’t because there’s something wrong with business, it’s because there’s something wrong with people’s mindset.”
- “Honest gratitude is one of the biggest accelerators for future success.”
- “I’ve learned how to look at every single loss as an opportunity to win more.”
- “Free your mind to dream. Free your heart to believe it’s possible.”
- “Everything you see, touch, or use in your daily life started as just a single thought.”
- “Don’t let the constant pursuit of and drive for success keep you from appreciating and being grateful for what you have now.”
- “Yes, finding success is going to require you to make sacrifices and be uncomfortable.”
- That pain; that struggle; that hardship; they give you the skills you need to become a motherf**kng champion.”
- “When most people think of success they think of money, cars, houses and material things. And regardless of what some will say…there is nothing wrong with desiring any of those things. However, that’s not success.”
- “Most people in life wait. They put off the things they truly want to be in their heart for tomorrow; the mystical place where 99% of all dreams, human achievement, and potential greatness go to die.”
- “Successful people all do one thing that you don’t do…they live with intent in every action that they take.”
- “Successful people not only run towards problems. They work to anticipate problems and correct them before everyone else knows there is a problem.”
Andy Frisella Leadership Quotes
To wrap up this list of motivational Andy Frisella quotes, here’s some quotes that highlight his approach to leadership.
- “There are two types of people in this world: anchors and propellers.”
- “Being a leader who lets sh*t, slide, isn’t being a leader at all.”
- “Accepting responsibility even when it’s not your fault and fixing the problem; you will have unlimited income potential in your life.”
- “Things to never budge on: Your work ethic, your quality of work, your attention to detail, your integrity, your morals, your drive. Treating your employees/people who help you like gold. Treating customers like gold.”
- “Will your story be one of ultimate fulfillment and success through the maximization of your potential by overcoming tremendous difficulty and inspiring millions to be better? Or will it be one of what could have been?”
- “Real success is not defined by what you accomplish. It is defined by how you are helping others accomplish.”
- “Be brave enough to go after what you really want. Be strong enough to pick people up and bring them to you.”
- “If you want to create a very successful fast growing company, you have got to get everybody to paddle the boat in the same direction because they are passionate about it, not just because they are doing it for the paycheck.”
- “No matter what you accomplish, how much money you make, how many cars you buy or houses you own…your life will be very empty if you don’t commit to helping others achieve their goals and improve their lives. Someone inspired you, now it’s your turn.”
- “This is about legacy…This is about giving far more than you take. This is about inspiring the warrior attitude and taking responsibility for your life. This is about picking each other up.”
Well, that wraps up this list of Andy Frisella quotes!
Andy Frisella has come a long way in his life. When he started 1st Phorm Nutrition with his best friend Chris, they were both sleeping on a “piss-stained mattress” in the back of their first pop up store.
Now, neither of them have to worry about money ever again. Frisella’s rags to riches story is living proof that you can have the life you want if you go all-in on your vision.
So whatever your vision is, use these Andy Frisella quotes as motivation to go out and move towards it today.
You May Also Like These Articles: