Fear is the silent killer of all of your deepest desires.
It’s fear of failure that stops you from taking action on your goals. It’s fear of rejection that stops you from expressing your authentic personality.
It’s fear of change that keeps you repeating the same behaviors that make you feel trapped in a life you don’t really want.
Only when you break free from fear are you truly able to experience all that life has to offer. So if you feel like fear is the driving factor behind your decisions right now, then you’ve come to the right place.
In this article, we’re gonna dive into an extensive list of fearless quotes that will motivate you to take back control of your life.
While reading these quotes won’t fix your life immediately, keep them in mind if you feel yourself hesitating on the things you know you need to do.
They may just offer the little spark you need to take action.
Inspirational Quotes About Being Fearless
Let’s kick off this list with some fearless quotes that will inspire you to break out of your comfort zone!
- “The only real prison is fear, and the only real freedom is freedom from fear.” ~ Aung San Suu Kyi
- “If you are not afraid of the voices inside you, you will not fear the critics outside you.” ~ Natalie Goldberg
- “The fears that we don’t face become our limits.” ~ Robin Sharma
- “Live an extraordinary life, don’t settle for an ordinary one. It’s easy to be ordinary. Anybody can do that.” ~ CT Fletcher quote
- “Nothing is stopping you from living your dream life besides that little voice in your head. Smash it and live.”
- “One can choose to go back towards safety or forward toward growth. Growth must be chosen again and again; fear must be overcome again and again.” ~ Abraham Maslow
- “Being fearless isn’t what makes you brave. You are brave because you face your fears and continue moving forward in spite of them.”
- “Be fearless in the pursuit of what sets your soul on fire.” ~ Jennifer Lee
- “Until you move through the thing that scares you, you’ll never know what the other side could hold. Feel scared, feel anxious, feel nervous, and then do it anyway.” ~ Boss Babe quote
- “Remember who you were as a kid. Children aren’t worried about impressing anyone, they do what they love fearlessly. Go back to that joy.”
- “Bravery does not mean being fearless. It means to be full of fear but still not being dominated by it.” ~ Osho
- “When the fear of staying the same outweighs the fear of change, that is when we change.” ~ Jay Shetty
- “What you are afraid to do is a clear indication of the next thing you need to do.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Change can be scary, but you know what’s scarier? Allowing fear to stop you from growing, evolving, progressing.” ~ Mindy Hale
- “Becoming fearless isn’t the point. That’s impossible. It’s learning how to control your fear, and how to be free from it.” ~ Veronica Roth
- “You don’t have to wait to be told, you don’t waiver from your goal. When it’s time to act, you act instinctively without hesitation.” ~ Tim Grover
- “Start saying yes to the things that scare you the most and see how your life changes.”
Fearless Motivational Quotes
Here’s more powerful fearless quotes that will motivate you to start attacking your fears on a daily basis.
- “When you break certain mental barriers, you’ll realize that you can do way more than you think you can. You’ll think back and realize, “I was crazy for limiting my potential.” ~ Nipsey Hussle
- “Don’t be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart.” ~ Roy T. Bennett
- “You have two choices, to conquer your fear or to let your fear conquer you.” ~ Roy T. Bennett
- “Play around. Dive into the absurdity and write. Take chances. You will succeed if you are fearless of failure.” ~ Natalie Goldberg
- “Never settle for a life you don’t want because you are afraid to go after the life you deserve.”
- “Do one thing every day that scares you.” ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
- “Let us pray to be sheltered from dangers but to be fearless when facing them.” ~ Rabindranath Tagore
- “We can’t be brave without fear.” ~ Muhammad Ali
- “Your biggest fear is also your biggest opportunity for growth.”
- “You’ll never know how far you can go if you’re too scared to move forward.”
- “Being scared to go after what you want precisely means it’s what you are supposed to be doing.”
- “Fear is a reaction. Courage is a decision.” ~ Winston Churchill
- “Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive about what could go right.” ~ Zig Ziglar
- “Most people do not really want freedom, because freedom involves responsibility, and most people are frightened of responsibility.” ~ Sigmund Freud
- “Do that which you fear to do and the fear will die.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
I Am Fearless Quotes
If you just want to keep reading, then here’s some more quotes about being fearless.
- “We all know fear. But passion makes us fearless.” ~ Paulo Coehlo
- “I am strong because I’ve been weak. I am fearless because I’ve been afraid. I am wise because I’ve been foolish.”
- “Mastering others is strength. Mastering oneself makes you fearless.” ~ Lao Tzu quote
- “Be exactly who you are. You can fit in any space you see yourself in. Be fearless.” ~ Dawn Richard
- “I believe you are robbing the world of who you are when you have a gift to share with others but let fear hold you back from expressing it.” ~ Lewis Howes
- “There are certain things in life that have limits, but you don’t need to impose limits on yourself.” ~ Grant Cardone
- “There’s an ocean of awesomeness in front of you. You just have to be brave enough to jump in.”
- “I am fearless enough to overcome whatever obstacles life throws in my way.”
- “Cultivate a fearless approach to life, attack everything with boldness and energy.” ~ Robert Greene
- “You’re stronger than your fears, you just have to take the first step.”
- “A life lived in fear is a life half lived.” ~ Spanish proverb
- “The sooner you fail, the less afraid you are to fail again.” ~ Brendan Baker
- “Your largest fear carries your greatest growth.”
- “The beautiful thing about fear is, when you run to it, it runs away.” ~ Robin Sharma
- “I’ve noticed when I fear something, if I just end up doing it, I’m grateful in the end.” ~ Colleen Hoover
Fearless Mindset Quotes
Let’s keep things rolling with some more fearless quotes that will highlight the power of your mind.
- “When life puts you in touchy situations, don’t say “Why Me? Just say “Try me.” ~ Dwayne The Rock Johnson
- “Have the fearless attitude of a hero and the loving heart of a child.” ~ Soyen Shaku
- “You are facing death and danger and competition, but at any moment, you can decide to have a fearless mindset.” ~ Robert Greene
- “Fear doesn’t exist anywhere except in the mind.” ~ Dale Carnegie
- “What you’re doing in the short-term to make yourself comfortable is killing your potential.” ~ Andy Frisella
- “Get more confidence by doing things that excite and frighten you.” ~ Jessica Williams
- “Live daringly, boldly, and fearlessly. Taste the relish to be found in competition – in having to put forth the best within you.” ~ Henry Kaiser
- “You were born with the power to change your life. Once you realize that, the whole game will change.”
- “You don’t have to be fast, but you’d better be fearless.” ~ Christopher McDougall
- “There is a beautiful life waiting for you on the other side of your fears.”
- “Face your fears, pursue your ambitions, and become the hero you were destined to be.” ~ Josh Kaufman
- “Fear is always a shadow creating an image larger than reality. Turn the light on and think through what is on your mind.”
- “You can either keep your greatness hidden under a pile of fears, regrets and excuses, or you can let it out.” ~ Lewis Howes
Famous Quotes About Being Fearless
To wrap up this list, here’s some of the most famous fearless quotes from people who’ve built a life around destroying their fears.
Feel free to also check out this list of quotes on overcoming fear if you’re looking for further motivation to attack your fears.
- “Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear.” ~ George Addair
- “The more motivated by love, the more fearless and free your actions will be.” ~ Dalai Lama
- “Find out what you’re afraid of and go live there.”
- “The scariest moment is always just before you start. After that, things can only get better.” ~ Stephen King
- “I have learned over the years that when one’s mind is made up, this diminishes fear.” ~ Rosa Parks
- “Being scared is part of being alive. Accept it. Walk through it.” ~ Robin Sharma
- “Don’t give into your fears. If you do, you won’t be able to talk to your heart.” ~ Paulo Coehlo
- “Comfort zones: If you live in one too long, that becomes your norm. Get comfortable being uncomfortable.” ~ David Goggins quote
- “He who is not everyday conquering some fear has not learned the secret of life.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “The fear of being laughed at makes cowards of us all.” ~ Mignon McLaughlin
- “Inaction breeds doubt and fear. Action breeds confidence and courage. If you want to conquer fear, do not sit at home and think about it. Go out and get busy.” ~ Dale Carnegie
- “You will live a dull and boring life if you do not take risks.” ~ Harvey Specter quote
- “When you focus on the faith rather than the fear, you tap into a strength to carry you over even the tallest of mountains.”
I hope that you enjoyed this list of fearless quotes!
Right now, I’m guessing you’re feeling pretty motivated to start attacking the things you’re afraid of.
But when you click off this article, you’re going to be faced with a decision — take the first step into fear, or retreat to old ways?
The best time to take action on your fears is now. It’s not tomorrow, or the next day, or next week, it’s right now.
So lean into what you’re feeling right now and take positive action on something that you’re afraid to do.
What’s the one small step you’re going to take today to live a fearless life
You May Also Like These Articles: