In this article, we’re diving into a powerful list of quotes about precious moments that will inspire you to stay present and cherish the little things in life.
Life is really just a series of fleeting moments that come and go. Some of these moments are ones we’d prefer to forget because they’re characterized by sadness, heartbreak, and struggle.
However, there’s other amazing moments in our lives that are characterized by success, love, warmth, and possibility. These are the ones that we want to hold onto forever.
But in a world where technology is rampant and attention spans are shorter than ever, full immersion in the present moment is becoming a rarity.
The following quotes serve as a reminder to slow down and absorb the big moments in your life while also appreciating the little things too.
Because when most people look back on their life, they realize those little things weren’t so little after all.
Let’s dive in!
Best Quotes About Precious Moments
- “For some moments in life there are no words.” ~ David Seltzer
- “Time moves quicker than you’d think. Enjoy the moments before they’re gone.”
- “You could spend your entire life waiting for the perfect moment. But here’s the secret; there are no perfect moments. There are only moments you make perfect.”
- “Life is full of beautiful moments, hold onto those to reflect on when things get difficult.”
- “Happiness is yours when you let yourself fall in love with the beautiful moments that you get to live.”
- “When you start enjoying the moments, you’ll suddenly find more moments to enjoy.”
- “Life is not made up of minutes, hours, days, weeks, months, or years. It’s made up of moments, and you must experience each one before you can appreciate it.” ~ Charles Morgan
- “It’s the small moments that make life big.”
- “Nothing is permanently perfect. But there are perfect moments and the will to choose what will bring about more perfect moments.” ~ Mary Balogh
- “Life’s most precious moments are not all loud or uproarious. Silence and stillness has its own virtues.” ~ Kilroy Oldster
- “The best moments in life are often unplanned. Let yourself get carried away by your excitement.”
- “Life is a string of moments. Create them. Live them. Enjoy them.”
- “Find beauty in the little moments and hold onto them.”
- “The most precious gift of life is to be alive.” ~ Lailah Gifty Akita
- “Cherish all of your happy moments; they make a fine cushion for old age.” ~ Booth Tarkington
- “If you don’t enjoy the moments, you will have to settle for enjoying the memories.”
- “The little things? The little moments? They aren’t little.” ~ Jon Kabat-Zinn
- “I don’t have to chase extraordinary moments to find happiness – it’s right in front of me if I’m paying attention and practicing gratitude.” ~ Brene Brown
- “Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.” ~ Maya Angelou
Inspirational Precious Moments In Life Quotes
Enjoying this list of quotes so far? Then you’ll probably also enjoy these quotes on spending time with friends or this list of quotes for spiritual healing.
If you’d just prefer to keep reading, then here’s some inspirational quotes about precious moments in life.
- “The most beautiful things in life are not associated with money; they are memories and moments. If you don’t celebrate those, they will pass you by.” ~ Alek Wek
- “Today’s little precious moments become tomorrow’s memories.”
- “Your hardest times often lead to the most precious moments of your life. Keep the faith. It will all be worth it in the end.”
- “Never put off enjoyment, because you’ll never know when you’ll run out of moments.”
- “Gratitude makes sweet miracles of small moments.” ~ Mary Davis
- “We never remember days, only moments.” ~ Cesare Pavese
- “When you learn to enjoy the small moments, you learn to enjoy your whole life.”
- “The moments that take your breath away are the moments that make life worth living.”
- “The best way to capture perfect moments is to pay attention. This is how we cultivate mindfulness.” ~ Jon Kabat-Zinn
- “Appreciate every little beautiful moment in every day of your life. Give it a try and you’ll see the world from another perspective.” ~ Thea Kristine May
- “One doesn’t recognize the really important moments in one’s life until it’s too late.” ~ Agatha Christie
- “The best moments of your life patiently waiting for you to start noticing them.”
- “Color your life with vibrant moments of love and laughter.”
- “Life will never be picture perfect without interruption. Be content with the moments you get that are golden.”
- “One day you’ll look back and realize that your favorite moments were often the simplest ones.”
- “Appreciate the precious moments as you live them, and the Universe will send you more.”
- “Winning is fun, but those moments where you can touch someone’s life in a very positive way are better.” ~ Tim Howard
- “Caretake this moment. Immerse yourself in its particulars. It is time to really live; to fully inhabit the situation you’re in.” ~ Epictetus quote
- “There is no such thing as a perfect moment. Only imperfect moments, perfectly enjoyed.”
- “Some of the best moments in your life will be the ones you never expected.”
- “Some of the great moments in your life won’t be the things you do; they’ll be the things that happen to you.” ~ Melchor Lim
Quotes On Precious Moments With Loved Ones
- “Expecting a baby is just the beginning of expecting some of life’s most precious moments.”
- “Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment, until it becomes a memory.” ~ Dr. Suess
- “Time together as a family is a gift.” ~ Joanna Gaines
- “Family and friends are hidden treasures, seek them and enjoy their riches.” ~ Wanda Hope Carter
- “Marriage is a mosaic you build with your spouse. Millions of tiny moments that create your love story.” ~ Jennifer Smith
- “The most beautiful things in life are not things. They’re people you love, memories of time well spent, and moments filled with joy and laughter.”
- “It didn’t matter how big our house was, it mattered that there was love in it.” ~ Peter Buffett
- “Being thankful for the magical moments in your life only adds more magic and more moments.”
- “This is the price you pay for having a great father. You get the joy, the tender moments, and you get the tears at the end too.” ~ Harlan Coben
- “Unforgettable moments spent with irreplaceable people are what create a happy life.”
- “I guess it is true that people always arrive at the right moment at the place where someone awaits them.” ~ Paulo Coelho
- “Trading meaningless interactions for moments with the people you love is well worth it.”
- “When you look back on your life, you’ll see that your happiest moments were those you spent with your family.”
- “Sometimes, no matter how hard we try, we may not be able to stay together, but our true love and the precious moments we shared will last forever.” ~ Mouloud Benzadi
- “In mere moments of togetherness, families forge their most indelible memories.” ~ Wes Fesler
- “The real test of friendship is can you literally do nothing with the other person? Can you enjoy those moments in life that are utterly simple?” ~ Eugene Kennedy
- “Cherish every moment with those you love at every stage of your journey.” ~ Jack Layton
Life Is Precious Quotes
To wrap up this list, here’s a list of precious moments quotes that will inspire you to cherish memories you’ve made, and the ones you’ll keep making.
If you’re enjoying these quotes, then feel free to also check out this list of quotes on generosity and kindness.
- “You only get one chance at life. Everyone walks around like they’re coming back.” ~ Gary Vaynerchuk
- “Yesterday is but a dream. Tomorrow is only a vision. But today well lived makes every yesterday a dream of happiness, and every tomorrow a vision of hope.” ~ Jay Shetty quote
- “When you slow yourself down and let yourself enjoy the moments, you’ll realize what a beautifully amazing life you are living.”
- “Even an imperfect life is filled with perfect moments.”
- “Live today. Not yesterday. Not tomorrow. Just today. Inhabit your moments. Don’t rent them out to tomorrow.” ~ Jerry Spinelli
- “The best moments in life come from feeling, not thinking.”
- “Use your precious moments to live life fully every single second of every single day.” ~ Marcia Wieder
- “The moment you decide to make a different choice, get ready to be uncomfortable.” ~ Joe Dispenza quote
- “Embrace uncertainty. Some of the most exciting moments in life take us completely by surprise.” ~ Lori Deschene
- “It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light.” ~ Aristotle Onassis
- “The smallest moments deserve to be lived and enjoyed as much as the big ones.”
- “Some moments are happy. Some moments are sad. Live each moment. Embrace life.” ~ Avijeet Das
- “How you live your moments is how you live your life.”
- “It is in the darkest moments that we find our greatest strengths.” ~ Steven Atchinson
- “Laughter can serve you in dark moments and even help you crawl your way back out.” ~ Ryan Reynolds
- “The fear of forgetting anything precious can trigger in us the wish to raise a structure, like a paperweight to hold down our memories.” ~ Alain De Botton
- “Take the trip, go skydiving, travel, and enjoy your moments in life that most may not have the opportunity to.”
- “Anything lost can be found again, except for time wasted.” ~ Kevin Gates quote
- “We should not measure success by bank accounts filled with money, but rather my moments filled with joy and gratitude.” ~ Dennis Houchin
As we come to the end of this article, I hope these quotes about precious moments have reminded you to appreciate life a little bit more.
Every moment that you’re alive is worth celebrating. Even if things aren’t going the way you want them to, the mere fact that you’re standing on your own two feet is something to be grateful for.
Because as long as you can stand on your two feet, you can take action to improve your situation.
And when those precious moments come along, such as the birth of your child, your wedding day, or the once in a lifetime trip, soak in every single second of those experiences.
One day you’ll look back and smile knowing you didn’t let the beauty of those moments go to waste.
You May Also Like These Articles: