Today, we’re delving into the complex, conflicted world of Arthur Morgan from Red Dead Redemption 2.
Arthur’s sharp tongue and sage wisdom have made him an unforgettable character in the gaming world. That’s why I’ve decided to compile some of the best Arthur Morgan quotes that highlight his grit, and his indomitable spirit.
Whether you’re a fan of Arthur Morgan or just looking to get motivated, you’re bound to find something here that resonates with you.
So without further ado, let’s delve into some of the best quotes from this unforgettable character.
Best Arthur Morgan Quotes About Life
- “Be loyal to what matters.” ~ Arthur Morgan
- “Lack of something to feel important about is almost the greatest tragedy that a man may have.” ~ Arthur Morgan
- “Face me to the West so I can watch the setting sun and remember all the fine times we had that way.” ~ Arthur Morgan
- “Ain’t my fault about the way the world is.” ~ Arthur Morgan
- “I see things a lot more clearly now. I wish things were different, but it wasn’t us who changed.” ~ Arthur Morgan
- “There ain’t no shame in looking for a better world.” ~ Arthur Morgan
- “You know, I was born to be a gentleman. But I was born into a world that wouldn’t let me.” ~ Arthur Morgan
- “Just do one thing or the other, don’t try to be two people at once.” ~ Arthur Morgan
- “More and more of civilization…what a mess we’re making of things.” ~ Arthur Morgan
- “Humanists are not characteristically strong in faith, hope, and love.” ~ Arthur Morgan
- “I hope hell is hot and terrible Mrs. Downes, because otherwise, I’ll feel like I’ve been sold a false bill of goods.” ~ Arthur Morgan
Badass Arthur Morgan Quotes
If you’d just prefer to keep reading, then here’s some more badass quotes from Arthur Morgan.
- “Some jobs aren’t for saving, and some legacies are for pissing on.” ~ Arthur Morgan
- “It was kinda fun driving that train!” ~ Arthur Morgan
- “You’re the only feller who got half of their brain eaten by wolves and ended up more intelligent.” ~ Arthur Morgan
- “I can’t lie to you, I’m a wanted man. And anyone close to me is wanted too.” ~ Arthur Morgan
- “Mrs. Downes, thank you for your punctuality, that’s next to godliness isn’t it?” ~ Arthur Morgan
- “You best stick to them books because vengeance is an idiot’s game.” ~ Arthur Morgan
- “We both aint gonna make it.” ~ Arthur Morgan
- “Revenge is a fool’s game, and we’re not fools.” ~ Arthur Morgan
Motivational Arthur Morgan Quotes
- “You don’t get to live a bad life and have good things happen to you.” ~ Arthur Morgan
- “We can’t change what’s done, we can only move on.” ~ Arthur Morgan
- “Life’s greatest adventure is in doing one’s level best.” ~ Arthur Morgan
- “All that ever mattered to me was loyalty. It was all I knew, and all I ever believed in.” ~ Arthur Morgan
- You got a family. You need cash. You gotta start building a life for yourself.” ~ Arthur Morgan
- “There ain’t any more time for talk, it’s time for action.” ~ Arthur Morgan
- “I gave you all I had. I did.” ~ Arthur Morgan
- “Look at us…out here risking our necks and for what? An idea that doesn’t work anymore.” ~ Arthur Morgan
- “I believe there’s winners and losers, and nothing else besides.” ~ Arthur Morgan
- “Whenever it comes time for me to face my destiny, I’ll face it like a man.” ~ Arthur Morgan
- “When the time comes, you gotta run and don’t look back. This is over.” ~ Arthur Morgan
- “I’m a long way from a good man. Just a regular good guy, same as always.” ~ Arthur Morgan
Arthur Morgan Quotes About Death
Let’s wrap up this list with some powerful Arthur Morgan quotes about death.
- “We’re more ghosts than people.” ~ Arthur Morgan
- “I know I ruined your life, I suffer for it every day. But don’t let yourself get killed.” ~ Arthur Morgan
- “I don’t wanna die, but if I have to, I will.”
- “There’s nothing more important to me than this this bond we share. I would kill for it, I would happily die for it.” ~ Arthur Morgan
- “We live in a world that don’t want us no more.” ~ Arthur Morgan
- “I had a son, he passed away. I had a girl who loved me, I threw that away. My mama died when I was a kid. And my daddy…I watched him die, and it wasn’t soon enough.” ~ Arthur Morgan
- “We’re all gonna die, John. Some sooner than others.” ~ Arthur Morgan
- “Don’t get killed for pride, I’ve seen it kill too many folks.” ~ Arthur Morgan
I hope that you enjoyed this list of Arthur Morgan quotes!
It’s pretty obvious why Arthur Morgan is one of the most beloved video game characters of all-time. He’s a symbol of resilience and a wise soul who offers us a unique lens to view life.
And although he’s an outlaw with a brutish attitude, it’s clear that he has a good heart and genuinely wants to be a good person.
His quotes touch on every aspect of human existence, from the gritty reality of survival to the elusive quest for meaning. And it’s these nuggets of wisdom that make Arthur’s lessons stick with us long after leaving the virtual plains of Red Dead Redemption 2.
You May Also Like These Articles: