In this article, we’re going to dive into a list of powerful spiritual healing quotes that will inspire you to take back control of your life.
Spiritual healing is a process that everyone must go through. Life is hard, and it’s constantly throwing challenges your way that try to break your spirit.
But the awesome part about these challenges is this — you all have a voice inside of you that tells you exactly where to focus your energy.
Maybe your spiritual challenge is that you lack social connection. Maybe it’s your lack of closeness to your family. Maybe it’s a past relationship that you haven’t quite healed from yet.
No matter what the source of discontent in your life is, the only person that can address it is you.
So without further ado, let’s dive into a list of quotes that will motivate you to get in touch with that voice and start the process of spiritual healing.
Powerful Spiritual Healing Quotes
Let’s kick things off with some spiritual healing quotes about finding inner strength for when you’re going through a rough patch.
- “Enlightenment means taking full responsibility for your life.” ~ William Blake
- “The mind is like water. When it’s turbulent, it’s difficult to see. When it’s calm, everything becomes clear.” ~ Prasad Mahes
- “Maturity is the ability to think, speak, and act on your feelings within the bounds of dignity. The measure of your maturity is how spiritual you become during the midst of your frustrations.” ~ Samuel Ullman
- “Sticking with that uncertainty, getting the knack of relaxing in the midst of chaos, learning not to panic — this is the spiritual path.” ~ Pema Chodron
- “A rebirth out of spiritual adversity causes us to become new creatures.” ~ James Baldwin
- “We spend a lot of time judging ourselves harshly for feelings that we had no role in summoning. The only thing you can control is how you handle it.” ~ Dan Harris
- “Learning is the beginning of wealth. Learning is the beginning of health. Learning is the beginning of spirituality. Searching and learning is where the miracle process in all begins.” ~ Jim Rohn
- “You have to grow from the inside out. None can teach you, none can make you spiritual. There is no other teacher but your own soul.” ~ Swami Vivekananda
- “Life is growth. If we stop growing, technically and spiritually, we are as good as dead.” ~ Morihei Ueshiba
- “What you have thought before has led to every choice you have made, and this adds up to you at this moment. If you want to change who you are physically, mentally, and spiritually, you will have to change what you think.” ~ Patrick Gentempo
- “If you find no one to support you on the spiritual path, walk alone.” ~ Buddha
- “Life is a balance of holding on and letting go.” ~ Rumi
- “When you connect to the silence within you, that is when you can make sense of the disturbance going on around you.” ~ Stephen Richards
- “You have dug your soul out of the dark; you have fought to be here; do not go back to what buried you.” ~ Bianca Sparacino
- “We overthink happiness. Keep it simple. There is something good in every moment, find it and keep your focus there.” ~ Kristen Butler
- “Healing happens when you accept you deserve better and start taking action.”
- “Some people awaken spiritually without ever coming into contact with any meditation technique or any spiritual teaching. They may awaken simply because they can’t stand the suffering anymore.” ~ Eckhart Tolle
- “Healing is difficult because it requires solitude and some haven’t conquered the battle of being comfortable alone.” ~ Meggan Roxanne
Inspirational Quotes For Spiritual Healing
Enjoying this list of quotes so far? Then you may also enjoy this list of mindfulness quotes or these inspirational quotes about life and struggles.
If you just want to keep reading, then here’s more inspirational spiritual healing quotes.
- “I am not what happened to me; I am what I choose to become.” ~ Carl Jung
- “Pay attention to your patterns. The way you learned to survive may not be the way that you want to continue to live. Heal and shift.” ~ Dr. Thema Bryant Davis
- “Most of your healing journey will be about unlearning the patterns of self-protection that once kept you safe.” ~ Vironika Tugaleva
- “Everyday is a fresh start to wake up with a thankful heart.” ~ Kristen Butler
- “Within you there is a stillness and a sanctuary to which you can retreat at any time and be yourself.” ~ Herman Hesse
- “You have been criticizing yourself for years and it hasn’t worked. Try approving of yourself and see what happens.” ~ Louise Hay
- “It isn’t until you come to a spiritual understanding of who you are — not necessarily a religious feeling, but deep down, the spirit within—that you can begin to take control.” ~ Oprah Winfrey
- “Gratitude is a fuel, a medicine, and spiritual and emotional nourishment.” ~ Steve Maraboli
- “Fall in love with the path of deep healing. Fall in love with becoming the best version of yourself but with patience, with compassion and respect to your own journey.” ~ S. Mcnutt
- “Sometimes healing requires purging all the built up energy within you, and confronting that can be painful. Don’t avoid this. A wound must bleed before it gets better.”
- “We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.” ~ Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
- “The spiritual journey is the unlearning of fear and the acceptance of love.” ~ Marianne Williamson
- “You have worked hard for many years, but you must aspire until the end. There is no such thing as a pension in the spiritual life.” ~ Sri Chimnoy
- “Connect with your faith or spirituality, which can help you cope with everyday stress before it leads to anxiety.”
- “Religion is for people who are afraid of going to hell. Spirituality is for those who’ve already been there.” ~ Vine Deloria Jr.
- “If you spend an hour a day doing something physical that will make you sweat, six months will pass by, you will feel better mentally, physically, spiritually. It is all tied together.” ~ Chris Pratt
- “Rather than being your thoughts and your emotions, be the awareness behind them.” ~ Eckhart Tolle
- “Time alone with yourself is a space in your life for healing, learning, and empowerment.” ~ Iyanla Vanzant
- “Healing requires us to stop struggling, to enjoy life more and endure it less.” ~ Darina Stoyanova
Spiritual Quotes For Healing And Recovery
Let’s keep things rolling with more spiritual healing quotes about healing yourself from trauma and adversity.
- “Our sorrows and wounds are healed only when we touch them with compassion.” ~ Buddha
- “The wounded mind must be reset like a fractured bone. It cannot heal itself without spiritual realignment.” ~ Anthon St. Maarten
- “When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has opened for us.” ~ Helen Keller
- “The more you recognize immense good within you, the more you magnetize immense good around you.” ~ Alan Cohen
- “Awakening is about liberating yourself from the prison of your mind and daring to be here as all that you are.” ~ Leonard Jacobson
- “If you want to fly, give up everything that weighs you down.” ~ Buddha
- “Difficult events occur for our spiritual growth. These aren’t meant to be punishment. Beautiful sunsets await after heavy rain.” ~ Haemin Sunim
- “If we want greater clarity in our purpose or deeper and more meaningful spiritual lives, vulnerability is the path.” ~ Brene Brown
- “You simply will not be the same person two months from now after consciously giving thanks each day for the abundance that exists in your life. And you will have set in motion an ancient spiritual law; the more you have and are grateful for, the more will be given to you.” ~ Sarah Ban Breathnach
- “We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves.” ~ Dalai Lama
- “True freedom is always spiritual. It has something to do with your innermost being, which cannot be chained, handcuffed, or put into a jail.” ~ Rajneesh
- “You can read books without ever stepping into a library; and practice spirituality without ever going to a temple.” ~ Anthony De Mello
- “Overthinking steals you away from the present moment. Give yourself permission to live without over analyzing your behavior. Release yourself from the shackles of your mind that keep you trapped in a cycle of self-doubt and skepticism.” ~ Ash Alves
- “With everything that has happened to you, you can either feel sorry for yourself or treat what has happened as a gift. Everything is either an opportunity to grow or an obstacle to keep you from growing. You get to choose.” ~ Wayne Dyer
Quotes For Spiritual Healing And Strength
To wrap up this list, here’s some spiritual healing quotes about the arduous path to freeing yourself from wounds of the past.
If you’re enjoying these quotes so far, then feel free to also check out these quotes on generosity and kindness.
- “Sometimes, keeping your distance is the best thing you can do for healing your heart.” ~ Holly Riordan
- “The more you can love your darkness, the more you can live your greatness.” ~ Suzanne Heyn
- “Feel the emotion but don’t become the emotion. Witness it. Allow it. Release it.” ~ Crystal Andrus
- “Eventually, you’ll come to understand that love heals everything, and love is all there is.” ~ Gary Zukav
- “To heal is to touch with love that which we previously touched with fear.” ~ Stephen Levine
- “The soul always knows what to do to heal itself. The challenge is to silence the mind.” ~ Caroline Myss
- “You have power over your mind–not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.” ~ Marcus Aurelius
- “All the darkness in the world cannot extinguish the light of a single candle.” ~ Francis Of Assissi
- “Healing doesn’t mean the damage never existed. It means the damage no longer controls your life.” ~ Akshay Dubey
- “Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.” ~ Lucille Ball
- “Happiness cannot be owned, earned, worn, or consumed. Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace, and gratitude.” ~ Denis Waitley
- “The real spiritual progress of the aspirant is measured by the extent to which he achieves inner tranquility.” ~ Swami Sivananda
- “One of the most spiritual things you can do is embrace your humanity. Connect with those around you today. Say “I love you”, “I’m sorry”, “I appreciate you”, “I’m proud of you”…whatever you’re feeling.” ~ Steve Maraboli
- “Just as a candle cannot burn without a flame, men cannot live without a spiritual life.” ~ Buddha
- “If you want to be happy, focus on yourself and things under your control; your life, your finances, your physical and mental wellbeing, and your spirituality.”
Final Thoughts On These Spiritual Healing Quotes
I hope that you enjoyed this list of quotes for spiritual healing!
Things are never on an even-keel in life, so spiritual healing is a process that must be endured over and over again.
Yet despite the fact emotional conflict and adversity are constant, you get to choose how you handle it every single time it appears in your life.
You can either choose to listen to your spiritual voice; the one that tells you to address the root of your discontent directly. Or, you can listen to the voice that tells you to seek comfort and put off the uncomfortable process of spiritual healing.
As in all things in life, it’s up to you.
So what’s one positive step that you can take today towards addressing the biggest source of unhappiness in your life?
You May Also Like These Articles: