In this article, we’re diving into some of the best surround yourself with good people quotes that highlight the power of your social circle.
It’s no secret that you are who you surround yourself with. When you look at the way that successful people move, they’re usually in the company of winners.
Because at the end of the day, human beings are pretty predictable. Happy people like being around other happy people. Successful people like being around other successful people. Fit people like being around other fit people.
If you want to achieve your goals, you need to associate with people who embody the traits you want to develop. It’s that simple.
So without further ado, here’s a collection of quotes on the power of surrounding yourself with the right people.
Surround Yourself With Good People Quotes
- “Surround yourself with the dreamers, the doers, the believers, and thinkers, but most of all, surround yourself with those who see the greatness within you, even when you don’t see it yourself.” ~ Edmund Lee
- “Surround yourself with positive people and you’ll be a positive person.” ~ Kellie Pickler
- “Have people around you that make you want to work even harder.” ~ Young Dolph quote
- “The better you are at surrounding yourself with people of high potential, the greater your chance for success.” ~ John C. Maxwell
- “When you have a million dollar vision, don’t surround yourself with 1 cent minds.”
- “The quality of a person’s life is most often a direct reflection of the expectations of their peer group.” ~ Tony Robbins
- “Surround yourself with good people. People who are going to be honest with you and look out for your best interests.” ~ Derek Jeter
- “You need to associate with people that inspire you, people that challenge you to rise higher, people that make you better. Don’t waste your valuable time with people that are not adding to your growth.” ~ Joel Osteen
- “You can’t change the people around you, but you can change the people you choose to be around.”
- “You will never outperform your inner circle.” ~ John Wooden
- “I surround myself with driven individuals. Hard work understands hard work. Period.” ~ Arvin Lal
- “You’re only going to be as good as the people you surround yourself with so be brave enough to let go of those who keep weighing you down.”
- “The key to success is keeping company with those who uplift you, whose presence calls forth your best.” ~ Epictetus quote
- “Surround yourself with those conducive to you being your best self.” ~ A.D. Posey
- “You’re the sum of those who you surround yourself with. Keep your circle small.”
- “Don’t be afraid to give up the good to go for the great.” ~ John D. Rockefeller
- “You cannot surround yourself with negative people and expect positive outcomes.” ~ Roy Bennett
- “If you ever walk down a path surrounded by negative energy, look for the fork in the path then cross over to the positive side.” ~ Victoria Addino
- “Surround yourself with positive people who believe in your dreams, encourage your ideas, support your ambition, and bring out the best in you.” ~ Roy T. Bennett
- “You are the average of the five people that you spend the most time with.” ~ Jim Rohn
- “Find people who love you unconditionally, surround yourself with them, and bring the same level of intensity.” ~ Sean Stephenson
- “Surround yourself with people who talk about visions and ideas, not other people.” ~ Akin Olokun
- “Surround yourself with people who inspire you and fantastic things will happen.”
- “If you look at your circle and don’t get inspired, then you don’t have a circle, you have a cage.” ~ Nipsey Hussle quote
- “The best way to move forward is to let go of the people holding you back.”
- “Surround yourself with positive people and situations, and avoid negativity.” ~ Doreen Virtue
- “Surround yourself with only people who are going to lift you higher.” ~ Oprah Winfrey
If you’d just prefer to keep reading, then here’s more quotes about surrounding yourself with good people.
- “Hang out with people who force you to level up.”
- “Sit with winners, the conversation is different.”
- “Surround yourself with like-minded people. They give you the courage to be yourself and see the good inside.”
- “The people who accept your excuses aren’t supporting you, they’re sabotaging you.”
- “Let go of the people who dull your shine, poison your spirit, and bring you drama. Cancel your subscription to their issues.” ~ Steve Maraboli
- “Positive thinking can be contagious. Being surrounded by winners helps you develop into a winner.” ~ Arnold Schwarzenegger
- “Surround yourself with people who have the habits that you want to have yourself.” ~ James Clear quote
- “Whatever you do in life, surround yourself with smart people who will argue with you.” ~ John Wooden
- “Surround yourself with electric people.” ~ George Raveling
- “You’re only as good as the people you surround yourself with.” ~ Mena Suvari
- “If the people in your circle aren’t contributing to your growth, then you’re not in a circle, you’re in a cage.” ~ Kianu Starr
- “Success is not just who you are, but who you surround yourself with.” ~ Jen Gresham
- “The quality of our lives is determined by the quality of our relationships.” ~ Court Roberts
- “You can’t talk power moves around those who don’t have the same hunger or intentions as you, it’ll sound like you’re bragging.”
- “Find the smartest people you can and surround yourself with them.” ~ Marissa Mayer
- “If you are the smartest person in the room, then you’re in the wrong room.”
- “Surround yourself with people who challenge you, teach you, push you to be your best self.” ~ Bill Gates
- “Surround yourself with people who make you hungry for life, touch your heart, and nourish your soul.”
- “You can’t do epic things with basic people.”
- “Surround yourself with people who are deeply rooted in love, work ethic, and understanding.” ~ Alex Elle
- “Be picky about vibes. Be picky about the energy you surround yourself with. You owe yourself that much.”
- “The people you surround yourself with today will drastically impact your tomorrow.”
- “As much as people refuse to believe it, the company you keep around you does have an impact and influence on your choices.”
- “If you want to be successful, surround yourself with people who are more successful than you are.” ~ Naval Ravikant
- “People with purpose, goals, and visions have no time for drama. They invest their energy in creativity and focus on living a positive life.”
- “The five types of people you should surround yourself with; the inspired, the passionate, the motivated, the grateful, the open-minded.” ~ Steve Maraboli
- “Confidence is contagious, and so is lack of confidence.” ~ Vince Lombardi
- “Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great ones make you feel that you can become great.” ~ Mark Twain
- “Stay focused, believe that you can achieve at the highest level, surround yourself with others who believe in you, and do not stray from your goal.” ~ Zach Ertz
I hope that you enjoyed this list of surround yourself with good people quotes! These quotes should remind you that other people have a significant impact on your outcomes in life.
If you’re super ambitious, then you need people around you who push you towards greatness instead of pulling you towards mediocrity.
If you want to become more social, then you need to spend time around extroverts opposed to people who spend most of their life indoors.
Because one of the best and worst things about human nature is this — we’re hardwired to seek the approval of others.
We mold our behavior to align with the accepted norms of a particular group. So if the accepted norms of your tribe are making excuses, blaming others, and procrastinating, you’ll feel motivated to do the same.
But if the accepted norms of your tribe are self-discipline, prioritizing self-growth, and shattering comfort zones…
Well, you get the point:)
You May Also Like These Articles: