When you’re struggling, it can be easy to forget that things will get better.
The ebbs and flows of life are inevitable — sometimes you’re motivated and positive, while other times it feels like the world is conspiring against you.
No matter what you’re going through however, the bottom line is that it’s your responsibility to keep moving forward.
If you want life to get better, you need to get better. If you want things to change, you need to change first.
So if you’re in need of a little motivation, let’s dive into these things will get better quotes that will provide you with a spark to start turning things around.
Uplifting Things Will Get Better Quotes
- Things work out best for those who make the best of how things work out.” ~ John Wooden
- “Keep your dreams alive. Remember all things are possible for those who believe.” ~ Gail Devers
- “There’s always a point where you get knocked down. But I draw on what I’ve learned on the track; If you work hard, things will work out.” ~ Lolo Jones
- “Your life does not get better by chance, it gets better by change.” ~ Jim Rohn
- “You have a purpose that is greater than your pain.”
- “You have to fight through some bad days to earn the best days of your life.” ~ Dwayne Johnson
- “Everything you want is waiting for you on the other side of the hard things you must do.”
- “Two things define you. Your patience when you have nothing, and your attitude when you have everything.” ~ Iman Ali
- “It might feel difficult now, but you’ll feel so proud of yourself when you’re done.”
- “Remember: we don’t control what happens, we control how we respond.” ~ Ryan Holiday
- “When the fear of staying the same outweighs the fear of change, that is when we change.” ~ Jay Shetty
- “That which you most need to find will be found where you least want to look.” ~ Jordan Peterson
- “As long as you’re alive, there’s always a chance that things will get better.” ~ Laini Taylor
- “You have to believe that things will get better. No matter how much you hurt right now.” ~ Theresa Helburn
- “Sometimes when things are falling apart, they may actually be falling into place.”
- “It may get worse before it gets better, but it will get better.” ~ Max Rawlings
- “When you complain, you make yourself a victim. Leave the situation, change the situation, or accept it. All else is madness.” ~ Eckhart Tolle
Motivational Things Are Going To Get Better Quotes
If you just want to keep reading, then here’s some more uplifting things will get better quotes.
- “There is only one way to happiness and that is to cease worrying about things which are beyond the power of our will.” ~ Epicetus
- “Never give up. Great things take time.” ~ Frank Zane
- “Night is always darker before dawn and life is the same, the hard times will pass.” ~ Ernest Hemingway
- “May I have more please? May I have more pain? May I have more torture? Because I know this sh*t is gonna make me grow.” ~ CT Fletcher
- “The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new.” ~ Socrates
- “You have no idea how many people you are inspiring even when you’re struggling.”
- “No matter how many mistakes you make, or how slow you progress, you are still way ahead of everyone who isn’t trying.” ~ Tony Robbins
- “When you can’t control what’s happening, challenge yourself to control the way you respond to what’s happening. That’s where your power is.”
- “If things aren’t going the way that you want them to, then do something about it. Quit talking about your problems and go out into the world and fix them.” ~ Joe Rogan
- “The things that bury you may also be the soil where you bloom.”
- “We must accept finite disappointment, but we must never lose infinite hope.” ~ Martin Luther King Jr.
- “Do the difficult things while they are easy and do the great things while they are small. A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step. ” ~ Lao Tzu
- “Hard days are the best because that’s when champions are made.” ~ Gabrielle Douglas
- “Stop waiting around for your life to get better and start getting better with your thoughts, decisions and actions.”
- “When we least expect it, life sets us a challenge to test our courage and willingness to change.” ~ Paulo Coehlo
- “Small disciplines repeated with consistency every day lead to great achievements gained slowly over time.” ~ John C. Maxwell
Life Will Get Better Quotes
Let’s keep things rolling with more inspiring life will get better quotes that will motivate you to start taking control of your happiness.
- “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ~ C.S. Lewis
- “Seeds push up through the darkness and allow themselves to bloom. You must do the same. Keep pushing, your time to bloom is almost here.”
- “When you can’t see the finish line, remind yourself of why you started the race.”
- “Instead of thinking about how hard your journey is, think about how great your story will be.” ~ Andy Frisella
- “Embrace uncertainty. Some of the most beautiful chapters in our lives won’t have a chapter until much later.” ~ Bob Goff
- “You can see it as a mid-life crisis or you can see it as a mid-life awakening.” ~ Dan Pearce
- “Start becoming the person you want to be and eventually you’ll look back at the person you were.” ~ Germany Kent
- “Staying positive doesn’t mean that things will turn out okay. Rather it is knowing that you will be okay no matter how things turn out.”
- “You don’t have to love it, you just have to believe it’s worth it in the end.” ~ Tim Grover
- “Anyone who attempts to do great things will face challenges.” ~ Jon Gordon
- “Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” ~ Vincent Van Gogh
- “If you persevere long enough, if you do the right things long enough, the right things will happen.” ~ Manon Rheaume
- “You are not your mistakes, and you are not your struggles. You are here now with the power to shape your day and future.” ~ Steve Maraboli
- “There are some things you learn best in calm, and others that you learn best in the storm.” ~ Willa Cather
- “Every day, make a tiny agreement with yourself and follow through with it. You’ll start to see yourself as a person who honors their word, even when no one’s watching.” ~ Sam Brown
Things Will Get Better Inspirational Quotes
Where you are right now is a product of one thing — your decisions.
Most things in life are outside of your control, but the one thing you have absolute control over is your decisions.
You decide whether or not you’re disciplined. You decide whether or not you’re in great shape. You decide whether or not you attack the things you’re afraid of.
When you shift your focus inwards and take accountability for where you are, that’s when your life starts to get back on track.
So without further ado, let’s dive into more things will get better quotes that highlight how powerful the ripple effects of your actions can be.
- “Your current situation is giving you an opportunity to re-evaluate what you want.” ~ Tashabeee
- “Those who believe they can move mountains, do. Those who believe they can’t, cannot. Belief triggers the power to do.” ~ David Schwartz
- “Your best life will not be found in comfort. It will be found in fighting for what you believe in.” ~ Maxime Lagace
- “Instead of planning for the worst case scenario and feeding your anxiety, how about expecting the best case scenario and restoring your peace.” ~ Kristen Butler
- “Everything in life gets better when you get better, and nothing is ever going to get better until you get better.” ~ Larry Winget
- “Be thankful for all things in life, even the bad things. Sometimes the worst situations in life turn out to be the best things that ever happened to us.” ~ John Milson
- “Leave yesterday’s burdens where they are and start today with a light load of expectation for the good things to come.”
- “I’ve got a theory that if you give 100% all of the time, somehow things will work out in the end.” ~ Larry Bird
- “Instead of trying to build a brick wall, lay a brick every day. Eventually, you’ll look up and you’ll have a brick wall.” ~ Nipsey Hussle
- “The scariest moment is always just before you step. After that, things can only get better.” ~ Stephen King
- “What you have done is nothing compared to what you can do.” ~ Grant Cardone
- “I cannot say whether things will get better if we change; what I can say is that we must change if they are to get better.” ~ Georg C. Lichtenberg
- “The key to achieving anything is consistently putting in effort. Good or bad results come from the daily deposits you put into them.”
- “You address pain by facing it. You face it every day. You face it every single day of your life.” ~ David Goggins
- “Unhappiness comes from living the life of two people — the one people want you to be and the one you want to be.” ~ Shannon Adler
One Day Things Will Get Better Quotes
- “If you’re going through hell, keep going. Why would you stop in hell? ~ Steve Harvey
- “No matter what happens or how bad it seems today, life does go on, and it will be better tomorrow.” ~ Maya Angelou
- “Be strong because things will get better. It may be stormy now but it never rains forever.” ~ Evan Carmichael
- “At the end of the day, all you need is hope and strength. Hope that it will get better, and the strength to hold on until it does.”
- “One day you will tell the story of how you overcame what you went through and it will be someone else’s survival guide.” ~ Brene Brown
- “When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, and not with it.” ~ Henry Ford
- “Success is not achieved by winning all the time. Real success comes when we rise after we fall.” ~ Muhammad Ali
- “Maybe you’re broke. Maybe you’re out of shape. Maybe you just want a different life altogether. This depression you feel is the key to everything you want to change.” ~ Andrew Tate
- “If you’re never able to tolerate a little bit of pain and discomfort, you’ll never get better.” ~ Angela Duckworth
- “It always gets worse before it gets better, but it will get better. At some point we win, but before that win there’s always a loss that spurs us on.” ~ Dolores Huerta
- “The paradox of learning is that to get better, you need to go outside your comfort zone, and thus feel worse.” ~ Scott Young
- “I wish I could tell you it gets better. But it doesn’t get better, you get better.” ~ Joan Rivers
- “It’s going to get harder before it gets easier. But things will get better, you just have to make it through.”
Your life doesn’t get better because of a monumental decision that changes everything.
Positive change is a product of the small, seemingly insignificant things that you do every single day.
The compound effect is a powerful agent of change. If you commit to just getting 1% better every single day, you can become completely unrecognizable 6-12 months from now.
So if everything seems to be going against you right now, remember it’s the small daily disciplines that make all the difference in your life.
Stacking up small wins each day can lead to unbelievable changes, but it all starts with putting these things will get better quotes into action.
So what’s one small positive action that you can take today that will put you back on the path to improvement?
You May Also Like These Articles