In this relentless, fast-paced world, safeguarding your inner calm is a necessity.
The following protect your peace quotes speak to the importance of putting yourself first and removing obstacles to your happiness.
Because at the end of the day, your energy is finite. The more energy you give to things that don’t matter, the less energy you have to give towards the things that do — your goals, your relationships, your career, etc.
The following quotes will serve as compelling reminders of why it’s crucial to remove toxicity from your life and do what’s best for you.
Let’s dive in!
Inspirational Protect Your Peace Quotes
- “Self-care isn’t just bubble baths and chocolate. It’s about putting in the work to understand and protect your mental health.”
- “Reaction is the enemy of creation. Creation requires deep sustained focus. This focus is under constant attack by “notifications” that encourage you to respond to unending false emergencies. Protect your attention and direct it to where it is more valuable.” ~ The Stoic Emperor
- “You can’t force someone to respect you, appreciate you, or love you. But you can protect your peace and refuse to accept their lack of respect, appreciation, and love.”
- “One of the most powerful forms of self-love is setting boundaries that protect your emotional health.”
- “The best way to predict yourself is to be as fluid and formless as water; never bet on stability or lasting order. Everything changes.” ~ Robert Greene
- “You cannot protect yourself from sadness without protecting yourself from happiness.” ~ Jonathan Safram Foer
- “Always say ‘my peace is more important’ when you find yourself reacting to something that doesn’t deserve your energy.” ~ Idil Ahmed
- “Avoiding certain people to protect your peace and emotional health is not weakness, it’s wisdom.”
- “Protect your peace. Get rid of toxicity. Cleanse your space. Cultivate love.”
- “I’m very cautious about who has access to me lately. And it’s not out of arrogance, it’s out of the need to continue to protect my space and energy as I continue to do the work to elevate myself.”
- “Everyone doesn’t need access to you. Some people are draining and they don’t even know it. You’re allowed to say no. You’re allowed to not answer calls. You’re allowed to take time for yourself.”
- “Yes, the people around us can be insensitive, narcissistic, toxic, and even abusive. But we can decide to take it on or let it flow through us. No one is responsible for taking away our happiness except us.” ~ Aletheia Luna
Short Protect Your Peace Quotes
If you’d just prefer to keep reading these protect your peace quotes, then let’s keep rolling through this list.
- “Respect yourself to protect yourself.”
- “Those who are at war with others are not at peace with themselves.” ~ William Hazlitt
- “Don’t waste your energy trying to change opinions. Do your thing, and don’t care if they like it.” ~ Tina Fey
- “Sometimes we just have to protect our own peace to enjoy ourselves.” ~ Shaneika Marie
- “It is not selfish to do what’s best for you.” ~ Mark Sutton
- “Stress is a choice. Fear is a choice. So is peace.”
- “Surround yourself with love. Protect your heart with peace. Live your life in light.” ~ Alex Elle
- “Stay grounded. Protect your peace. Vibrate higher than those around you, and let that inspire others to do the same.”
- “Being selective about who gets your energy is self-care.”
- “If it costs you your peace, it’s too expensive.”
- “Protect your space. Protect your truth. Protect your peace. Protect your craft.”
- “Make peace with your broken pieces.” ~ R.H. Sin
- “Energy flows where attention goes.” ~ James Redfield
- “Identify your problems, give your energy and attention to solutions.” ~ Tony Robbins
Quotes About Protecting Your Energy
- “Protect your energy, and reserve it for those who’ve earned it.”
- “It’s okay to set boundaries that protect your inner peace. And it’s okay to walk away from people who continuously disrespect those boundaries.”
- “If one’s life is simple, contentment has to come. Simplicity is important for happiness. Having few desires and feeling satisfied with what you have is very vital.” ~ The Dalai Lama
- “Remaining in the wrong environment will not only drain your energy, but it will hurt your soul.” ~ Caitlin Gibson
- “Energy is the essence of life. Every day you decide how you’re going to use it by knowing what you want and what it takes to reach that goal, and by maintaining focus.” ~ Oprah Winfrey
- “Energy is contagious, positive and negative alike. I will forever be mindful of what and who I am allowing into my space.” ~ Alex Elle
- “Guard your personal energy for yourself, don’t let energy suckers around you steal your peace.”
- “Don’t be distracted by emotions like anger, envy, and resentment. These just zap energy and waste time.” ~ Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- “Don’t give all of your energy to others…keep some for yourself.”
- “You’re already you. Do not spend time or energy becoming who someone else wants you to be.”
- “To protect your energy…it’s okay to cancel a commitment. It’s okay to not answer a call. It’s okay to change your mind. It’s okay to want to be alone. It’s okay to let go of people who are weighing you down.”
- “Don’t let anyone’s ignorance, hate, drama, or negativity stop you from being the best person you can be.”
Keep Your Peace Quotes
- “Protect your peace by refusing to engage in unnecessary conflict or chaos.”
- “There is no excuse for mistreating someone you love. When someone is constantly hurting you, perhaps it’s time to protect your heart.”
- “Let go of the fears, worries, and doubts. If you have to, write them down on a piece of paper and burn them. Have a funeral for your fears, worries, and doubts. Let them rest in peace so you can live, work, and play in peace.” ~ David DeNotaris
- “Remember you’re allowed to tell people no and stay home. You’re allowed to start cutting people off who drain your energy. You’re allowed to choose your inner peace over the wishes of others.”
- “Sometimes, letting go of someone is the only way to protect your inner peace.”
- “Inner peace doesn’t come from remembering what we want, but from remembering who we are.” ~ Marianne Williamson
- “While you’re creating the person you want to be, it’s okay to protect yourself, your vibe, and your energy.”
- “Never be in a hurry; do everything quietly and in a calm spirit. Do not lose your inner peace for anything whatsoever, even if your whole world seems upset. ” ~ Saint Francis de Sales
- “Stop giving people the power to steal your peace. It belongs to you and no one should be able to run away with it.”
- “Protect your peace today. Rise above any ignorance. Don’t allow someone’s misery to steal your joy.”
- “Keep your peace and remind yourself that no one can take it away from you.”
- “Pay attention to what drains your energy and make a plan to keep your peace before encountering it again.”
Moments of turmoil and tranquility are inevitable in life. But as you journey through the ups and downs, one of the few things you control is where you direct your attention and energy.
You get to decide a lot in your life. You get to decide who to spend time with, and who you avoid. You get to decide which pursuits you make time for, and which ones you refuse to engage in.
Ultimately, you are in complete control of your energy. So use these protect your peace quotes as motivation to put yourself first.
Why? Well, because no one else will.
Prioritizing your inner peace isn’t selfish, it’s the pathway to achieving your goals and living the life you want.
You May Also Like These Articles: