In this article, we’re gonna dive into some of the best Jalen Hurts quotes that will inspire you to be great.
Hurts embodies what it means to have the underdog mentality. During the 2019 National Championship game, he was benched in favor of freshman quarterback Tua Tagovailoa.
As a result of the ups and downs during his college career, he fell to the 53rd overall in the pick in the NFL draft.
When he came into the league, not much was expected of him. However, he stayed true to the grind and never let the doubters define him.
He stayed quiet, silently working on his craft. And when he finally got his opportunity to shine with the Philadelphia Eagles, he never looked back.
Since bursting onto the scene in 2021, he’s garnered a reputation as a great teammate, strong leader, and an incredibly hard worker. So without further ado, let’s dive into some of the best quotes from this superstar quarterback.
Jalen Hurts Quotes
- “At the end of the day, all we wanna do is win.” ~ Jalen Hurts
- “You find your identity in the struggle, you don’t find it in your comfort zone.” ~ Jalen Hurts
- “The work will always shine through if you’re willing to be patient and trust the process.” ~ Jalen Hurts
- “Every experience is helpful. The wins and the losses. The failures and the successes. All of it is important.” ~ Jalen Hurts
- “You either win or you learn. Win, lose, or draw, I always reflect on the things that I could have done better.” ~ Jalen Hurts
- “When you look at yourself in the mirror as a man and say, ‘I’m gonna control the things I can control’…that’s how you get better.” ~ Jalen Hurts
- “Never get too high, never get too low. Take it day by day, and just continue to learn.” ~ Jalen Hurts
- “I truly embrace the grind. I find a thrill in the process of getting better. I find a thrill in chasing who I’m supposed to be every day.” ~ Jalen Hurts
- “Control the things that you can control, put the work in, never lose faith in what you believe in, and things will usually work out.” ~ Jalen Hurts
- “Everything is a process, and you can’t do it alone.” ~ Jalen Hurts
- “When you’re good at something, you don’t have to talk for yourself. Other people will talk for you.” ~ Jalen Hurts
- “You need to cherish these moments with the people that you’ve come so far with. Friends, loved ones, family, teammates…they’re all a part of the journey.” ~ Jalen Hurts
- “I think in the end life is all about how you respond. Regardless of what’s in front of you, how do you respond when everything is going against you?” ~ Jalen Hurts
- “When you’re in big moments, it’s all about the details. It’s all about eliminating the things that don’t matter.” ~ Jalen Hurts
- “I’m not hungry, I’m starving for this.” ~ Jalen Hurts
- “You have to keep growing and learning. When you stop doing those things, you lose.” ~ Jalen Hurts
- “I know that there are tons of different things that are said, but I don’t hear them. I don’t listen. I don’t look for it. I come to work. I do my job. I strive to grow every day.” ~ Jalen Hurts
If you’d just prefer to keep reading, then feel free to enjoy the rest of these inspirational Jalen Hurts quotes.
- “Things are gonna happen along the way. But you gotta look yourself in the mirror and realize that you are the master of your own destiny.” ~ Jalen Hurts
- “I really don’t look at the picture. I like to focus on the little things every day. What can I do today to be better than yesterday? That’s the question I’m always asking myself.” ~ Jalen Hurts
- “You can’t deposit the opinions of other people at the bank. I just try and stay true to myself and chase that growth alongside my teammates.” ~ Jalen Hurts
- “I carry my scars with me everywhere I go. I don’t forget, I use them as fuel to keep pushing towards that ultimate goal.” ~ Jalen Hurts
- “You can never stop growing. Enough is never enough.” ~ Jalen Hurts
- “I attack every single day like I may not get another shot.” ~ Jalen Hurts
- “You may not know now, but later you’ll understand.” ~ Jalen Hurts
- “I respect the grind, I respect the process, and I respect what it takes to be great.” ~ Jalen Hurts
- “Enjoy the ride. It won’t always be easy. Not everything is going to be handed to you. You gotta go take it.” ~ Jalen Hurts
- “I’ve never been the person to hype myself up, I’d rather someone else do that for me. I just try to lead by example.” ~ Jalen Hurts
- “I truly strive to focus on the things that I can control, not the things that I can’t.” ~ Jalen Hurts
- “I think the beautiful part about life is that everyone experiences different pains, everyone has different paths, but you get to decide if you want to learn from it or let it destroy you.” ~ Jalen Hurts
- “The work comes first every day.” ~ Jalen Hurts
- “The most important thing is to be where your feet are.” ~ Jalen Hurts
- “I just want to set the right example, and I want to be remembered as someone who made a difference…It’s something that I think about every day.” ~ Jalen Hurts
The wisdom encapsulated in Jalen Hurts quotes transcends the football field; they’re a playbook for life itself.
Football resembles life in many ways. You’re gonna get punched in the mouth sometimes. You’re gonna fail and endure heart-breaking defeats. Your character will be tested over and over again.
The words of Jalen Hurts remind us that no matter what you’re trying to excel at, there’s no replacement for resilience, ambition, and grit.
Whether you’re an athlete striving for that next level of performance, or just seeking to navigate the challenges of daily life, the lessons offered by Hurts resonate far and wide.
Use these quotes as fuel to start building your legacy, one decision at a time.
You May Also Like These Articles: