In this article, we’re going to dive into an extensive list of you got this quotes!
These quotes will serve as a reminder that no matter what you’re going through in life, you have the power to change things for the better. The human spirit is incredibly resilient, and sometimes we just need to hear things that remind us of that fact.
So without further ado, here’s a list of badass quotes that will help you stay motivated during challenging times.
Motivational You Got This Quotes
Let’s kick things off with some motivational you got this quotes about staying strong in the midst of struggle.
- “Strength and growth only come through continuous effort and struggle.” ~ Napoleon Hill
- “If you’re going through hell, keep going!” ~ Winston Churchill
- “Impossible is just an opinion.” ~ Paulo Coehlo
- “Whatever you are doing in the game of life, give it all you’ve got.” ~ Norman Vincent Peale
- “In darkness, you only need to see just as far as your headlights extend. As long as you keep going, it is enough.” ~ Alexandra Brakcken
- “Life will try its hardest to pull you back to the toxic norm… But don’t give up on the person you’re becoming.” ~ Steve Maraboli
- “When life knocks you down, try to land on your back. Because if you can look up, you can get up.” ~ Les Brown
- “Whenever you see a successful person you only see the public glories, never the private sacrifices to reach them.” ~ Vaibhav Shah
- “Sometimes you don’t realize your own strength until you come face to face with your greatest weakness.” ~ Susan Gale
- “Never give up on something that you can’t go a day without thinking about.” ~ Winston Churchill
- “We don’t develop courage by being happy every day. We develop it by surviving difficult times and challenging adversity.” ~ Barbara De Angelis
- “Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.” ~ Harriet Tubman
- “Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all.” ~ Dale Carnegie
- “The greater the obstacle, the more glory in overcoming it.” ~ Moliere
- “Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.” ~ Mahatma Gandhi
- “We cannot direct, but we can adjust the sails.” ~ Aristotle
You Got This Quotes About Overcoming Challenges
If you just wanna keep reading, then here’s some more quotes that will get you fired up to embrace challenges.
- “You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.” ~ Bob Marley
- “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that don’t work.” ~ Thomas Edison
- “Nobody looks good in their darkest hour. But it’s those hours that make us what we are.” ~ Karen Marie Moning
- “You simply have to put one foot in front of the other and keep going. Put blinders on and plow right ahead.” ~ George Lucas
- “Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass. It’s about learning how to dance in the rain.” ~ Vivian Greene
- “The struggle you’re in today is developing the strength you need for tomorrow.” ~ Robert Tew
- “Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising every time we fall.” ~ Confucius
- “Everyone wants to live on top of the mountain, but all the happiness and growth occurs when you’re climbing it.” ~ Andy Rooney
- “The extent of the struggle determines the extent of the growth. The obstacle is an advantage, not adversity. The enemy is any perception that prevents us from seeing this.” ~ Ryan Holiday
- “It’s not whether you get knocked down, it’s whether you get up.” ~ Vince Lombardi
- “Show me someone who has done something worthwhile, and I’ll show you someone who has overcome adversity.” ~ Lou Holtz
- “The true test of a champion is not whether he can triumph but whether he can overcome obstacles.” ~ Garth Stein
- “Most of our obstacles would melt away if instead of cowering before them, we should make up our minds to walk boldly through them.” ~ Orison Sweet Marden
- “We develop our character muscles by overcoming challenges and obstacles.” ~ Stephen Covey
- “Obstacles can’t stop you. Problems can’t stop you. Most of all, other people can’t stop you, only you can stop you.” ~ Jeoffrey Gitomer
- “Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
You Got This Words Of Encouragement
We can all use some words of encouragement when things get tough, so here’s some more positive you got this quotes to inspire forward momentum.
- “Things work out best for those who make the best of the way things work out.” ~ John Wooden
- “Go for it now. The future is promised to no one.” ~ Wayne Dyer
- “Sometimes the strength within you is not a fiery flame that all can see, it is just a tiny spark that whispers softly, “You got this”, “Keep going.” ~ Unknown
- “No matter what happens, no matter how far you seem to be away from where you want to be, never stop believing that you will somehow make it.” ~ Brad Gast
- “Everything will be okay in the end. If it isn’t okay, it isn’t the end.” ~ Paulo Coehlo
- “Things will always get better with time, just wait and see.” ~ Clavel Nelson
- “Action may not always bring happiness, but there is no happiness without action.” ~ Benjamin Disraeli
- “I hated every minute of training, but I said, ‘Don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.’” ~ Muhammad Ali
- “Remember no matter how fast you run, you can’t be the winner if you don’t finish.” ~ Israelmore Ayivor
- “Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.” ~ Thomas Edison
- “You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you’re going to go to bed with satisfaction.” ~ George Horace Lorimer
- “If it scares you, it might be a good thing to try.” ~ Seth Godin
- “Your hardest times often lead to the greatest moments of your life. Keep going. Tough situations build strong people.” ~ Roy T. Bennett
- “Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle.” ~ Christian D. Larson
- “Without a challenge, your life is at a standstill. Don’t just stand there. Move into it, walk through and conquer it declaring victory along the way.” ~ Jena Bradley
You Got This Quotes For Work
Need some fuel to persist through challenging times at work? Then here’s more you got this quotes that will motivate you to excel.
- “If something is important enough to you, you should do it even if the probable outcome is failure.” ~ Elon Musk
- “Smart people learn from everything and everyone; average people from their experiences; stupid people already have all the answers.” ~ Socrates
- “To uncover your true potential, you must first find your own limits, and then have the courage to blow past them.” ~ Picabo Street
- “To achieve what 1% of the world’s population has, you must be willing to do what only 1% dares to do.” ~ Manoj Arora
- “Nothing remarkable or impressive comes to be overnight.” ~ Innocent Mwatsikisimbe
- “Starting strong is good. Finishing strong is epic.” ~ Robin Sharma
- “Always listen to experts. They’ll tell you what can’t be done, and why. Then do it.” ~ Robert A. Heinlein
- “Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goals.” ~ Henry Ford
- “You don’t become enormously successful without encountering and overcoming a significant number of extremely challenging problems.” ~ Mark Victor Hansen
- “Once you start working on something, don’t be afraid of failure. And don’t abandon it. People who work sincerely are the happiest.” ~ Chanakya
- “Success is almost totally dependent upon drive and persistence. The extra energy required to make another effort or try another approach is the secret of winning.” ~ Deavita
- “Be humble. Be hungry. And always be the hardest worker in the room.” ~ Dwayne Johnson
- “Do not be embarrassed by your failures, learn from them and start again.” ~ Richard Branson
- “It’s not about ideas, it’s about making ideas happen.” ~ Scott Belsky
- “If you want to be successful, find out what the price is and then pay it.” ~ Scott Adam
- “Believe passionately in what you do, and never knowingly compromise your standards and deepest values. Act like a true professional, aiming for true excellence, and the money will follow.” ~ David Maister
You Got This Quotes For Him
Let’s keep things rolling with some more you got this quotes for the men who are reading this article!
- “No matter what, people grow. If you choose not to grow, you’re staying in a small box with a small mindset. People who win go outside of that box. It’s very simple when you look at it.” ~ Kevin Hart
- “There is a direct correlation between an increased sphere of comfort and getting what you want.” ~ Tim Ferriss
- “What’s meant to be doesn’t happen on its own. Sometimes you have to fight like hell for it.” ~ Sean Colarossi
- “Work like there is someone working twenty-four hours a day to take it away from you.” ~ Mark Cuban
- “There is nothing with which every man is so afraid as getting to know how enormously much he is capable of doing and becoming.” ~ Søren Kierkegaard
- “The difference between a great man and a little man is their commitment to integrity and hard work.” ~ Shiv Khera
- “Only a man who knows what it is like to be defeated can reach down to the bottom of his soul and come up with the extra ounce of power it takes to win when the match is even.” ~ Muhammad Ali
- “You must tell yourself, ‘no matter how hard it is, or how hard it gets, I’m going to make it.” ~ Les Brown
- “Acceptance doesn’t mean resignation; it means understanding that something is what it is and that there’s got to be a way through it.” ~ Michael J. Fox
- “No man ever steps in the same river twice, for it’s not the same river and he’s not the same man.” ~ Heraclitus
- “But a man is not made for defeat. A man can be destroyed but not defeated.” ~ Ernest Hemingway
You Got This Quotes For Her
Let’s wrap up this list of you got this quotes with motivational words of wisdom for all of the women out there.
- “As long as you keep going, you’ll keep getting better. And as you get better, you’ll gain more confidence. That alone is success.” ~ Tamara Taylor
- “If you have a great idea, let nothing stop you from bringing it to life.” ~ Pooja Agnihotri
- “You are a work in progress. Give yourself the space and grace for improvements.” ~ Germany Kent
- “The most common way that people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.” ~ Alice Walker
- “Find something that makes you happy and go for it.” ~ Zendaya
- “Everything you want is out there waiting for you to ask. Everything you want also wants you. But you have to take action to get it.” ~ Jules Renard
- “Believe in yourself, take on your challenges, dig deep within yourself to conquer fears. Never let anyone bring you down. You gotta keep going.” ~ Chantal Sutherland
- “Never allow a struggle to turn your sky into a ceiling. You must believe there’s always a way.” ~ Kristen Butler
- “The biggest secret in life is that there are no secrets. Whatever your goal, you can get there if you’re willing to work” ~ Oprah Winfrey
- “I always did something I was a little not ready to do. I think that’s how you grow. When there’s that moment of, ‘Wow, I’m not really sure I can do this,’ and you push through those moments, that’s when you have a breakthrough.” ~ Marissa Mayer
- “You’re imperfect, and you’re wired for struggle, but you are worthy of love and belonging.” ~ Brene Brown
- “Recognizing that you are not where you want to be is a starting point for changing your life.” ~ Deborah Day
- “I don’t run away from a challenge because I am afraid. Instead, I run towards it because the only way to escape fear is to trample it beneath your foot.” ~ Natalie Comaneci
Well, I hope that you enjoyed this extensive list of you got this quotes!
The main message in most of these quotes is simple — you are much more powerful than you think you are.
When adversity hits, you’re always going to feel the urge to run from it. Your brain wants to keep you alive, which is why retreating to comfort and familiarity is so tempting in moments of struggle.
Unfortunately, it’s in this struggle where growth lies. It’s struggle and adversity that teach you who you really are and what you’re capable of.
So if you ever need help pushing through adversity, use these quotes to recharge your motivation and get laser-focused on your goals.
You May Also Like These Articles: