In this article, we’re gonna dive into a powerful list of you can’t break me quotes that are incredibly motivational.
In the face of adversity, it is easy to feel powerless. Whether it’s a personal struggle, a professional setback, life will certainly test your resolve over and over again.
In these moments, inspirational quotes can serve as a powerful source of encouragement. That’s why I’ve compiled this extensive list of you can’t break me quotes designed to uplift and empower you.
And while these quotes won’t erase your struggles completely, I hope they stoke your inner fire to get things moving in the right direction.
Motivational You Can’t Break Me Quotes
- “I will breathe. I will think of solutions. I will not let my worry control me. I will not let my stress level break me. I will simply breathe, and it will be okay.”
- “If you are going through hell, keep going. Why would you stop in hell?” ~ Steve Harvey quote
- “The world breaks everyone, and afterwards many are strong at the broken places.” ~ Ernest Hemingway
- “Pain is only temporary. Stay patient, stay strong, and know that this too shall pass.”
- “You can be the moment of light that breaks the cycle of your darkest days.
- “When life is throwing everything it can at you, repeat this simple phrase to yourself; you can’t break me. If you repeat this phrase enough, you’ll start to believe it.”
- “If one dream should fall and break into a thousand pieces, never be afraid to pick one of those pieces up and begin again.” ~ Flavia Weedn
- “They thought they were going to break you. Instead, they taught you how to shine.”
- “When life breaks you, find the glue inside of yourself and rebuild.”
- “Sometimes you have to get knocked down lower than you have ever been to stand back up taller than you ever were.” ~ Inky Johnson quote
- “I’m a diamond darling, you’ll never break me. I’ll just keep right on shining.”
- “I don’t care how many times that you knock me down, I will get back up. You cannot and will not break me.”
- “Be thankful even for your struggles. They won’t break you, they will make you.”
- “You can bend but never break me. Because it only serves to make me more determined to achieve my final goal.” ~ Helen Reddy
- “Our lives begin to end the day we get silent about the things that matter.” ~ Kiyoshi Kuromiya
- “Be strong enough to stand alone, smart enough to know when you need help, and brave enough to ask for it.” ~ Tim Fargo
- “It’s possible to transcend anything that doesn’t kill you.” ~ David Goggins quote
- “Adversity causes some men to break; others to break records.” ~ William Arthur Ward
- “Life has a way of making you repeat the same patterns until you choose to break the cycle.”
- “Days will come when you don’t want to fight, but you must put on the gloves anyway.”
- “Courage isn’t having the strength to go on – it is going on when you don’t have strength.” ~ Napoleon Bonaparte
- “When life knocks you down, try to land on your back. Because if you can look up, you can get up.” ~ Les Brown quote
- “You can’t break me because I’m an unstoppable force being led by my goals and pushed by my fear of regret.”
- “Don’t try to avoid your sadness. Run into it head on and break through that wall.”
- “When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.” ~ Henry Ford
- “You can’t break me because you didn’t make me.” ~ Denzel Washington quote
- “The chains that break you, are the chains that make you. And the chains that make you, are the chains you break.” ~ Anthony Liccione
- “If you can find a way to push through pain, there’s something greater on the other side of it.” ~ Ray Lewis quote
- “When you’re not sure if you’re following the right path, when you’ve been knocked down a few too many times, it’s completely fine to get discouraged, hell even defeated. What’s not okay is to stop.” ~ Gary John Bishop
- “I’m not telling you it’s going to be easy, but I can tell you this; it will be worth the sacrifice if you can grind your way through it.” ~ Eric Thomas quote
- “It doesn’t matter who you are, or where you come from. The ability to triumph begins with you. Always.” ~ Oprah Winfrey
- “Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all.” ~ Dale Carnegie
- “You can’t break me. I’m still standing because my desire for success is greater than the pain of my struggles.”
If you’d just prefer to keep reading, then here’s some more inspirational you can’t break me quotes.
- “You can try to break me, but I’m a diamond. I was made under pressure.”
- “Life can break you but you decide if you will build yourself back up.”
- “Water breaks a rock by eroding it over time. Whatever you are up against, keep pushing a little each day and eventually you will get what you’re after.”
- “There is no such thing as a negative experience, only opportunities to grow, learn and advance along the road of self-mastery. From struggle comes strength. Even pain can be a wonderful teacher.” ~ Robin Sharma
- “I survived because the fire inside me burned brighter than the fire around me. I fell into that dark chasm, but the flame burned on and on.” ~ Joshua Graham quote
- “It’s not the load that breaks you down, but the way you carry it.” ~ Lou Holtz
- “The stories of extreme will, of people that came through stories of extreme circumstances that they were not supposed to make it through, that’s what we are capable of.” ~ CT Fletcher quote
- “It won’t always be easy. It won’t always be fun. But in the end, it’ll always be worth it.”
- “They thought they were going to break you. Instead, they taught you how to shine.”
- “Depending on what they are, our habits will either make or break us. We become what we repeatedly do.” ~ Sean Covey
- “You can’t break me because I was created to handle whatever comes my way.”
- “Remember that anything you want that’s valuable requires you to break through short-term pain in order to gain long-term pleasure.” ~ Tony Robbins
- “When you want to give up on today, remember the strength you used to get through yesterday, and the new possibilities tomorrow brings.”
- “Sometimes, life will kick you around, but sooner or later, you realize you’re not just a survivor. You’re a warrior, and you’re stronger than anything life throws your way.”
- “What is broken can be mended. What hurts can be healed. And no matter how hard it gets, the sun will rise again.”
- “There’s only gonna be one you in the history of time, and there is somebody in the world who needs your story.” ~ Mel Robbins quote
- “Break me down to nothing, so I can be rebuilt as your everything.” ~ Delano Johnson
- “Self-talk is criminally underrated. If you constantly tell life, “You can’t break me,” then you have a far better chance of pushing through your pain. Make internal dialogue an ally instead of an enemy.”
- “Obstacles don’t have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don’t turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it.” ~ Michael Jordan
- “There will be days that feel endless, that you think you’ll never get through. But you will, and you’ll be proud of yourself for not breaking under the weight of life.”
- “Don’t let anyone or anything get in your way. You’re unstoppable, and this month is yours for the taking.” ~ Boss Babe quote
- “If you are strong enough to break me down, I’ll show you that I’m strong enough to stand up again.” ~ Nitya Prakash
- “You can’t break me, you can try, but I stretch pretty far, and when I bounce back, you should probably move.”
- “You can take my life, but you can’t break me. So bring me your worst … And I will definitely give you mine.” ~ Sherrilyn Kenyon
- “When you break certain mental barriers, you’ll realize that you can do way more than you think you can.” ~ Nipsey Hussle quote
- “Sometimes we have to break before we can shine. Be the glow stick.”
- “You can love me or hate me, I swear it won’t make me or break me” ~ Lil Wayne
I hope that you enjoyed this collection of you can’t break me quotes!
When you decide to vigorously pursue your goals, life has a funny way of testing how bad you really want to achieve them.
And it tends to do this by sending struggle, pain, and self-doubt right to your front door.
However, you don’t have to let these things stop you. In fact, these are perfect opportunities to buckle down and show the world what you’re made of.
So if you find yourself going through pain, understand that it has an expiration date. As long as you focus on taking positive action in the right direction, it will pass eventually.
Now get out there and show the world that it can’t break you.
You May Also Like These Articles: