Looking for a collection of the best you are worthy quotes to provide a little boost to your self-worth? Then you’ve come to the right place!
These inspirational quotes will serve as a reminder that you are worthy of whatever you desire from this life.
Life certainly has a knack for trying to pierce your armor. There’s a steady stream of failure, rejection, and adversity waiting for you when you decide to go after the life you deserve.
Whether or not you overcome these setbacks comes down to self-worth. If you see failure as a sign that you’re inadequate, then you will internalize that belief, and it will manifest itself in everything you do.
On the contrary, if you believe that failure is a sign of progress and that it doesn’t define you, you’ll find it much easier to bounce back from adversity.
So without further ado, here’s a powerful list of you are worthy quotes that will motivate you to keep believing in your potential.
You Are Worthy Quotes That Will Empower You
Let’s kick off this list with some empowering you are worthy quotes that will fuel your self-belief.
- “If you can’t change your situation, change your attitude towards it. Your thoughts are worthy of a new beginning too.”
- “The universe only gives us what we think we’re worthy of receiving.” ~ Joe Dispenza
- “Since the day you were born, you were gifted with the ability to create a life worthy of you.”
- “Stay afraid, but do it anyway. What’s important is the action. You don’t have to wait to be confident. Just do it and eventually the confidence will follow.” ~ Carrie Fisher
- “Sometimes the hardest part of the journey is believing that you’re worthy of the trip.” ~ Glenn Beck
- “Focus on what is going right rather than what is going wrong. Focus on how you can improve your life. It is this type of focus that will attract worthy thoughts.”
- “To achieve life mastery and be worthy of a life well-lived, we must take action, ownership, and responsibility for our choices. Our date with destiny is not about reaching a final destination. It is about how fully we live the journey.” ~ Will Craig
- “You can’t hate yourself happy. You can’t criticize yourself thin. You can’t shame yourself worthy. Real change begins with self-love and self-care.” ~ Jessica Ortner
- “Can you remember who you were, before the world told you who you should be?” ~ Charles Bukowski
- “Self-respect, self-worth, and self-love, all start with self. Stop looking outside of yourself for your value.” ~ Rob Liano
- “You’re imperfect, and you’re wired for struggle, but you are worthy of love and belonging.” ~ Brene Brown
- “An entire sea of water can’t sink a ship unless it gets inside the ship. Similarly, the negativity of the world can’t put you down unless you allow it to get inside you.”
- “Confront the dark parts of yourself, and work to banish them with illumination and forgiveness. Your willingness to wrestle with your demons will cause your angels to sing.” ~ August Wilson
- “Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy.” ~ Norman Vincent Peale
- “To double your net worth, double your self-worth. Because you will never exceed the height of your self-image.” ~ Robin Sharma
- “You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.” ~ Buddha
- “You are valuable because you exist. Not because of what you do or what you have done, but simply because you are.” ~ Max Lucado
Short You Are Worthy Quotes
If you’d prefer to just keep reading, then here’s some more short you are worthy quotes.
- “You are worthy of everything you wished for.”
- “Never tell the truth to people who are not worthy of it.” ~ Mark Twain
- “Success is the progressive realization of a worthy ideal.” ~ Earl Nightingale
- “You are valuable and worthy. Just as you are, just as you’re feeling.”
- “You being yourself, unknowingly inspires others to be themselves.” ~ Mooji
- “The biggest human temptation is to settle for too little.” ~ Thomas Merton
- “Do not undervalue what you are ultimately worth because you are at a momentary disadvantage.” ~ Sherry Thomas
- “Take pride in how far you have come and have faith in how far you can go.” ~ Anil Kumar Sinha
- “You were born an original. Don’t die a copy.” ~ John Landis Mason
- “You are the only person on earth who can use your ability.” ~ Zig Ziglar
- “Self-worth comes from one thing – thinking that you are worthy.” ~ Wayne Dyer
- “Just being born makes you worthy enough to be here.” ~ Oprah Winfrey
- “We are what we believe we are.” ~ C.S. Lewis
- “Know your worth, hold your own power, be you.” ~ Morgan Harper Nichols
- “Once you know your worth, no one can make you feel worthless.” ~ Rashida Rowe
- “Trust yourself. You know more than you think you do.” ~ Benjamin Spock
Inspirational You Are Worthy Quotes
Let’s keep this list rolling with some more you are worthy quotes that highlight the importance of believing in yourself.
- “Too many people overvalue what they are not and undervalue what they are.” ~ Malcolm S. Forbes
- “You are worthy and beyond enough just the way you are today.”
- “Sometimes letting go of something is the same thing as affirming that you are worthy of more.”
- “When you please others in hopes of being accepted, you lose your self-worth in the process.” ~ Dave Pelzer
- “What man actually needs is not a tensionless state but rather the striving and struggling for some goal worthy of him.” ~ Viktor Frankl
- “True happiness is not attained through self-gratification, but through fidelity to a worthy purpose.” ~ Helen Keller
- “Remind yourself each day that you’re a good person and worthy of a wonderful life.”
- “There is no person on this earth that is worth you losing sleep at night, feeling like you’re not worthy.” ~ Lewis Howes
- “Love yourself just the way you are. You are good enough. You are worthy. You deserve your own love.” ~ Akiroq Brost
- “You give numerous second chances to the undeserved, but start judging yourself in your very first legitimate failure. Why such discrimination?” ~ Hiral Nagda
- “If you are always trying to be normal, you will never know how amazing you can be.” ~ Maya Angelou
- “Take chances, make mistakes. That’s how you grow. Pain nourishes your courage. You have to fail in order to practice being brave.” ~ Mary Tyler Moore
- “Self-love is not about thinking you’re perfect. It’s about knowing that you’re good enough even if you aren’t perfect.”
- “With realization of one’s own potential and self-confidence in one’s ability, one can build a better world.” ~ Dalai Lama
- “If you don’t know your own value, somebody will tell you your value, and it’ll be less than you’re worth.” ~ Bernard Hopkins
- “Always be yourself and have faith in yourself. Do not go out and look for a successful personality and try to duplicate it.” ~ Bruce Lee
- “Know who you are. Know what you want. Know what you deserve. And don’t settle for less.” ~ Tony Gaskins
You Are Worthy Of Love Quotes
- “You are worthy of a love that leaves you glowing.”
- “I am allowed to look sexy, feel sexy, and be in love. I am worthy of all of those things. And so are you.” ~ Mary Lambert
- “Heartbroken? Channel your sorrow to become worthy of love. The world will be yours.” ~ Tapan Ghosh
- “Love yourself just as much as you expect them to love you.”
- “Once you truly believe you’re worthy of love, you will never settle for anyone’s second best treatment.” ~ Charles J. Orlando
- “Love yourself first and everything else falls into place. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.” ~ Lucille Ball
- “There are times in your life when you need a little help and other times when you’ll have the chance to be that help for someone else. On both, you are an amazing human and worthy of love and respect.”
- “Sometimes life sends us people who don’t love us enough, to remind us of what we’re worthy of.” ~ Mandy Hale
- “If you can’t see that you are worthy, you are more likely to be with someone else who can’t see it.”
- “Love yourself unconditionally, just as you love those closest to you despite their faults.” ~ Les Brown
- “Choose everyday to forgive yourself. You are human, flawed, and most of all worthy of love.” ~ Alison Malee
- “The most painful thing is losing yourself in the process of loving someone too much, and forgetting that you are special, too.” ~ Ernest Hemingway
- “You should not expect someone to love you more than you love yourself.”
- “Don’t change yourself so that other people will like you. Be yourself so that the right people will love you.”
- “You are worthy of love and respect. You are beautiful, gifted, and intelligent. Don’t let the storm make you forget it.” ~ Russell T. Davies
- “You’re worthy of being chosen, fought for, and loved. Remember that.” ~ Mark Groves
- “Worthy now. Not if. Not when. We are worthy of love and belonging now. Right this minute. As is.” ~ Brene Brown
Powerful Self-Worth Quotes
Let’s wrap up this list with powerful self-worth quotes that emphasize the importance of maintaining self-belief during difficult times.
- “No individual can achieve worthy goals without accepting accountability for his or her own actions.” ~ Dan Miller
- “A truly strong person does not need the approval of others any more than a lion needs the approval of a sheep.” ~ Vernon Howard
- “I keep moving ahead, as always, knowing deep down inside that I am a good person and that I am worthy of a good life.” ~ Jonathan Harnisch
- “As the foundation of all progress with self-worth is acceptance, we build self-worth by asserting our value, not assessing it. Self-worth is a declaration, not an evaluation.” ~ John Niland
- “Stay positive. Forgive others. Invest in yourself. Trust your instincts. Lead with an open heart. Don’t let others ruin your day. Do things that bring you joy. Be of service to humanity. Find your soul tribe. Love yourself.” ~ Lewis Howes
- “Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.” ~ Dr. Suess
- “Don’t limit expectations of yourself and settle for anything less than what you are truly capable of achieving.” ~ David Goggins
- “We all have internal struggles and personal challenges. Do not let anyone make you feel bad about yours.” ~ Izey Victoria Odiase
- “Don’t compare yourself with anyone in this world. If you do so, you are insulting yourself.” ~ Bill Gates
- “When you love and accept yourself, when you know who really cares about you, and when you learn from your mistakes, then you stop caring about what people who don’t know you think.” ~ Beyonce
- “To help yourself, you must be yourself. Be the best that you can be. When you make a mistake, learn from it, pick yourself up and move on.” ~ Dave Pelzer
- “Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it’s better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.” ~ Marilyn Monroe
- “Love yourself enough to find peace with where you are, where you’ve been, and where you’re going.”
- “The most splendid achievement of all is the constant striving to surpass yourself and to be worthy of your own approval.” ~ Denis Waitley
- “Never settle for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living.”
- “If you want to improve your self-worth, stop giving other people the calculator.” ~ Tim Fargo
- “You need to love yourself. Love yourself so much to the point that your energy and aura rejects anyone who doesn’t know your worth.” ~ Billy Chapata
- “Accept that you are not perfect, but you are enough. And then start working on everything that destroys you. Your insecurities, your ego, your dark thoughts. You will see, in the end you’re going to make peace with yourself.” ~ Finja Brandenburg
I hope that you enjoyed this powerful list of you are worthy quotes!
Whatever you’re pursuing right now, always keep this phrase in mind — you meet the minimum requirements.
You meet the minimum requirements to achieve your goals. You meet the minimum requirements to find your soulmate. You meet the minimum requirements to live the life you deserve.
I always find this phrase to be oddly reassuring because it’s grounded in realism.
The reality is that certain pursuits will be more difficult for you than they are for other people.
If you struggle with intimacy, it will be harder for you to find your soulmate than someone who doesn’t.
If you struggle with discipline, then it will be harder for you to achieve your goals than someone who doesn’t. But the beauty of life is that you can overcome these flaws and succeed in spite of them.
As long as you never lose sight of this, you’re always capable of making forward progress.
You May Also Like These Articles: