In this article, we’re diving into some powerful you are stronger than you think quotes that you can fall back on during tough times.
We’re all going to endure hardships in our lives. And when we encounter situations that test our character, we have two choices — take swift action to overcome it or retreat to comfort.
Hopefully the following quotes inspire you to choose option one when adversity hits!
Motivational You Are Stronger Than You Think Quotes
Let’s kick off this list of you are stronger than you think quotes with some powerful words that will remind you of your strength.
- “Life doesn’t get easier or more forgiving, we get stronger and more resilient.” ~ Steve Maraboli
- “The only way you gain mental toughness is by doing things that you’re not happy doing. If you continue doing things that make you happy, you’re not getting stronger.” ~ David Goggins
- “One day you will tell your story of how you overcame what you went through and it will be someone else’s survival guide.” ~ Brene Brown
- “You have to break yourself down to rebuild yourself stronger.” ~ Tulisa
- “There is an invisible strength within us; when it recognizes two opposing objects of desire, it grows stronger.” ~ Rumi
- “Our dreams must be stronger than our memories. We must be pulled by our dreams, rather than pushed by our memories.” ~ Jesse Jackson
- “If fear is cultivated it will become stronger, if faith is cultivated it will achieve mastery.” ~ John Paul Jones
- “We rise to challenges, we will meet them, we’re well prepared for them, we’ll get through them and emerge on the other side stronger.” ~ Rishi Sunak
- “One day, you will be celebrated all over the world. You will be a well of inspiration from which others pull their strength. Don’t give up now. Just get back to work.” ~ Chinonye J. Chidolue
- “If you want something you’ve never had, you must be willing to do something you’ve never done.” ~ Thomas Jefferson
- “When your desires are strong enough, you will appear to possess superhuman powers to achieve.” ~ Napoleon Hill
- “I do believe in the old saying, ‘What does not kill you makes you stronger.’ Our experiences, good and bad, make us who we are. By overcoming difficulties, we gain strength and maturity.” ~ Angelina Jolie
- “The higher the hill, the stronger the wind; so the loftier the life, the stronger the enemy’s temptations.” ~ John Wycliffe
- “Difficulties are meant to rouse, not discourage. The human spirit is to grow strong by conflict.” ~ William Ellery Channing
- “Every hero doesn’t do this great big hero thing. They do the simple thing over and over…and they stick to it.” ~ Matthew McConaughey quote
- “Your strength will be found when you stop struggling with yourself, instead of thinking everyone is a struggle worth overcoming. Every obstacle in life is a lesson that teaches us, and not others.” ~ Shannon Adler
Quotes To Remind You That You’re Stronger Than You Think
Enjoying this list of you are stronger than you think quotes? Then perhaps you’d enjoy this list of you are amazing quotes or these you are enough quotes.
If you just want to keep reading, then here’s more quotes that will remind you that you’re stronger than you think.
- “You feel your strength in the experience of pain.” ~ Jim Morrison
- “The struggle you’re in today is developing the strength you need for tomorrow. Don’t give up.” ~ Robert Tew
- “We are stronger, gentler, more resilient and more beautiful than any of us can imagine.” ~ Mark Nepo
- “At any given moment you have the power to say: This is not how the story is going to end.” ~ Christine Mason Miller
- “You are the master of your destiny. You can influence, direct, and control your own environment. You can make your life what you want it to be.” ~ Napoleon Hill
- “What lies before us and what lies behind us are small matters compared to what lies within us. “ ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Start with one step, just one…and then take the next one and keep going that way.” ~ Anne Lamott
- “You are more beautiful than you realize, stronger than you know, more powerful than you could imagine.” ~ Cory Booker
- “Heart power is stronger than horsepower.” ~ Henry J. Heinz
- “There is unlimited power within you to do all that you want.” ~ Hiral Nagda
- “Anyone can hide. Facing up to things, working through them, that’s what makes you strong.” ~ Sarah Dressen
- “Everything you can learn from is an opportunity to become stronger.” ~ Daniel Ricciardo
- “Confront the dark parts of yourself, and work to banish them with illumination and forgiveness. Your willingness to wrestle with your demons will cause your angels to sing.” ~ August Wilson
- “Adversity is like a strong wind. It tears us away from us all the things that cannot be torn, so that we see ourselves as we really are.” ~ Arthur Golden
- “I learned something from all those years of training and competing. I learned something from all those reps when I didn’t think I could lift another ounce of weight. What I learned is that we are always stronger than we know.” ~ Arnold Schwarzenegger
- “Sometimes we fall, sometimes we stumble, but we can’t stay down. We can’t allow life to beat us down. Everything happens for a reason, and it builds character in us, and it tells us what we are about and how strong we really are when we didn’t think we could be that strong.” ~ Gail Devers
- “Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, vision cleared, ambition inspired, and success achieved.” ~ Helen Keller
You Are Stronger Than Your Struggles Quotes
Whenever you’re in the midst of struggle, always remember that you are stronger than you think.
The world is full of people like you who have found a way to turn their struggle into a real life success story.
Here’s some more inspirational quotes about life and struggles that will motivate you to embrace your inner badass when adversity hits.
- “You were given this life because you are strong enough to live it.” ~ Ain Eineziz
- “We don’t develop courage by being happy every day. We develop it by surviving difficult times and challenging adversity.” ~ Barbara De Angelis
- “We all have an unsuspected reserve of strength inside that emerges when life puts us to the test.” ~ Isabel Allende
- “Strength does not come from what you can do. It comes from overcoming the things you once thought you couldn’t.” ~ Rikki Rogers
- “The moment when you think all is lost is the moment when victory is found.” ~ Tokyo Livin
- “If you have no struggles, you’ll have no strength.” ~ Tim Fargo
- “You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, smarter than you think, and loved more than you’ll ever know.” ~ A.A Milne
- “Your hardest times often lead to the greatest moments of your life. Keep going. Tough situations build strong people in the end.” ~ Roy Bennett
- “Fear can cripple us, or it can make us more courageous, it is resilience that makes the difference.” ~ Eric Greitens
- “When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind and not with it.” ~ Henry Ford
- “In spite of discouragement and adversity, those who are happiest seem to have a way of learning from difficult times, becoming stronger and wiser as a result.” ~ Joseph B. Wirthlin
- “You have to remember that the hard days are what make you stronger. The bad days make you realize what a good day is. If you never had any bad days, you would never have that sense of accomplishment.” ~ Aly Raisman
- “Don’t wait for extraordinary opportunities. Seize common occasions and make them great. Weak men wait for opportunities; strong men make them.”
- “Whatever the struggle, continue the climb. It may be only one step to the summit.”
- “Everyone wants to live on top of the mountain, but all the happiness and growth occurs when you’re climbing it.” ~ Andy Rooney
- “Action may not always bring happiness, but there is no happiness without action.” ~ Benjamin Disraeli
- “You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it.” ~ Margaret Thatcher
Remember You Are Stronger Than You Think Quotes
Let’s wrap up this list of you are stronger than you think quotes with some words that serve as powerful reminders of what you’re truly capable of.
- “It is important to remember that we all have magic inside of us.” ~ J.K. Rowling
- “Remember: Every champion was once a contender that refused to give up.” ~ Rocky Balboa
- “Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars.” ~ Khalil Gibran
- “When you have exhausted all possibilities, remember this; you haven’t.” ~ Thomas Edison
- “Nothing can dim the light that shines from within.” ~ Maya Angelou
- “Every time you thought that you couldn’t move forward, you did. Take a moment to appreciate how strong and capable you are.” ~ Karen Salmansohn
- “Sometimes the bad things that happen in our lives put us directly on the path to the best things that will ever happen to us.” ~ Paul Millsap
- “When we long for life without difficulties, remind us that oaks grow strong in contrary winds and diamonds are made under pressure.” ~ Peter Marshall
- “Everything you need is within you; the strength, courage, and confidence to change your life. You just need to look within yourself and find it.” ~ Amanda Ray
- “One small crack does not mean that you are broken. It means that you were put to the test and you didn’t fall apart.” ~ Linda Poindexter
- “Claim your supremacy over the challenges by battle proofing your inner warrior.” ~ Hiral Nagda
- “If you so choose, the challenges make you stronger. If you so choose, the disappointments can make you more determined.” ~ Ralph Marston
- “Tough times not only make you stronger, but you grow from these experiences. The same is true with fighting; you lean into it.” ~ Cub Swanson
- “Don’t be afraid to give your best to what seemingly are small jobs. Every time you conquer one it makes you that much stronger. If you do the little jobs well, the big ones will tend to take care of themselves.” ~ Dale Carnegie
- “We don’t even know how strong we are until we are forced to bring that hidden strength forward. In times of tragedy, of war, of necessity, people do amazing things. The human capacity for survival and renewal is awesome.” ~ Isabel Allende
- “The most important thing is that we are on the right path, and we will not deviate from it, even in the face of strong temptation.
- “Don’t be afraid of your fears. They’re not there to scare you. They’re there to let you know that something is worth it.” ~ Joybell C.
- “Sometimes you don’t realize your greatest strength until you come face to face with your greatest weakness.” ~ Unknown
Well, that wraps up this list of you are stronger than you think quotes!
While reading these quotes isn’t going to magically make you a stronger person, they can serve as a powerful reminder of what you’re capable of,
If you actually apply the wisdom shared in these quotes, then it’s inevitable that your life will start moving in the right direction.
So what will you do today to show the world that you are stronger than your circumstances?
You May Also Like These Articles: