Looking for a list of powerful when you feel like giving up quotes to keep you motivated? Then you’ve come to the right place!
Feeling like giving up is a part of the journey to success. Every single successful person on the planet has dealt with the urge to quit on their goals.
The only difference between success and failure is whether or not you decide to give into that urge.
So without further ado, let’s dive into some incredibly inspirational quotes from people who never gave up on their goals.
Inspirational When You Feel Like Giving Up Quotes
Let’s start this list with some motivational when you feel like giving up quotes that will inspire you to keep taking action.
- “Don’t cry to give up. Cry to keep going. Don’t cry to quit! You’re already in pain, you’re already hurt, get a reward from it!” ~ Eric Thomas
- “Re-set, restart, refocus. But don’t you dare give up on your dreams.”
- “You give up on your dreams by always deciding to pursue them tomorrow.” ~ Shane Parrish
- “You don’t have to love it. You just have to believe it’s worth it in the end.” ~ Tim Grover
- “Don’t give up on your dreams, or your dreams will give up on you.” ~ John Wooden
- “The number one reason why people give up so fast is because they tend to look at how far they still have to go, instead of how far they’ve gotten.” ~ Mac Miller quote
- “Never give up on something that you can’t go a day without thinking about.” ~ Winston Churchill
- “If something is important enough, you’ll do it even if the probable outcome is failure.” ~ Elon Musk
- “Let today be the day that you give up who you’ve been for who you can become.” ~ Hal Elrod
- “Don’t give up. One day you’ll look back and be glad you didn’t.”
- “Never give up. Great things take time.” ~ Frank Zane
- “Don’t give up. Don’t ever give up.” ~ Jim Valvano
- “Instead of looking at the hundred reasons to quit, look at the thousand reasons to keep going.” ~ Kushanowizoom
- “Every champion was once a contender that refused to give up.” ~ Rocky Balboa
- “Never give up. Today is hard, tomorrow will be worse, but the day after tomorrow will be sunshine.” ~ Jack Ma
- “The same voice that says “give up” can also be trained to say “keep going.”
- “If you just stand in the center of the ring long enough, your dreams are possible.” ~ Les Brown quote
- “The temporary satisfaction of quitting is outweighed by the eternal suffering of being a nobody.” ~ Andrew Tate
- “A river cuts through rock, not because of its power, but because of its persistence” ~ Jim Watkins
When You Feel Like Giving Up On Life Quotes
Enjoying this list of quotes so far? Then you may also enjoy these maybe it’s time to give up quotes or these self growth quotes.
If you just want to keep reading, then let’s carry on with this list of quotes for when you feel like giving up.
- “Don’t be afraid to give up the good and go for the great.” ~ John D. Rockefeller
- “Never give up on your dreams or goals. More importantly, never give up on yourself.”
- “That which you most want to find will be found where you least want to look.” ~ Jordan Peterson
- “Never give up on what you really want to do. The person with big dreams is more powerful than the one with all the facts.” H. Jackson Brown Jr.
- “When you get into a tight place and everything is against you…never give up then, for that is just the time and place that everything will turn.” ~ Harriet Beecher Stowe
- “Cry, scream, or yell if you have to, but don’t give up on yourself. The best is yet to come.”
- “When the going gets tough, put one foot in front of the other and keep moving. Don’t give up.” ~ Roy T. Bennett
- “Anyone can give up, it’s the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when most people would fall apart, that’s true strength.”
- “If you run into a wall, don’t turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it.” ~ Michael Jordan
- “You just can’t beat the person who never gives up.” ~ Babe Ruth
- “What makes me different than everyone else? I just kept going, and kept going, and kept saying to myself that one day is gonna be my day.” ~ Eric Thomas
- “Everybody comes to a point in their life when they want to quit. But it’s what you do at that moment that determines who you are.” ~ David Goggins
- “Here’s the messed up part about quitting when things get hard; they’re about to get easier.” ~ Andy Frisella
- “Courage is not having the strength to go on; it is going on when you don’t have the strength” ~ Theodore Roosevelt
- “It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop” ~ Confucius
- “If you can’t fly then run, if you can’t run then walk, if you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward” ~ Martin Luther King Jr.
- “Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.” ~ Thomas Edison
Quotes For When You Want To Give Up
Let’s keep things rolling with more powerful quotes for when you feel like giving up! Feel free to also check out these you can’t break me quotes or this list of inspirational quotes when feeling down.
- “Adversity causes some men to break, others to break records.” ~ Harvey Specter
- “Never give up on your work. Work gives you meaning and purpose and life is empty without it.” ~ Stephen Hawking
- “Why give up on yourself? Instead, prove everyone wrong, become the best version of yourself.”
- “When you want to give up on today, remember the strength you used to get through yesterday, and the new possibilities tomorrow brings.”
- “Most people give up when they’re about to achieve success. They quit on the one-yard line. They give up at the last minute of the game one foot from getting a touchdown.” ~ Ross Perot
- “Persistence is the quality of winners. Successful people never, never, never give up.” ~ Lynda Field
- “The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.” ~ Alice Walker
- “Passion is what gets you through the hardest times that make most people give up.” ~ Neil deGrasse Tyson
- “Survival can be summed in just three words; never give up.” ~ Bear Grylls
- “Nothing comes easy and without a price. The trick is learning to never give up.” ~ Michael Alexander Bass
- “Don’t give up. Don’t give in. Wake up and release your inner warrior; tell your demons: Not today!”
- “You’re not the first one to struggle. You’re not the first one to go through a divorce. You’re not the first one to be let go from your job. The question is what you are gonna do about it?” ~ Eric Thomas
- “The days you don’t want to are the days you really have to if you want to reach your goal.” ~ Jay Shetty
- “You will have to fight through some bad days to earn the best days of your life.” ~ Dwayne Johnson
- “The future rewards those who press on. I don’t have time to feel sorry for myself. I don’t have time to complain. I’m going to press on.” ~ Barack Obama
- “Never give up on the fight until you win the belt.” ~ Israel Adesanya
Uplifting Quotes About Never Giving Up
To conclude this article, here’s some of the best when you feel like giving up quotes that you can fall back on during tough times.
- “When it’s tough, will you give up or will you be relentless?” ~ Jeff Bezos
- “If you want to fly, you have to give up the sh*t that weighs you down.” ~ Toni Morrison
- “Give yourself another day, another chance. You will find your courage eventually. Don’t give up on yourself just yet.”
- “Be patient with yourself. You are growing stronger every day. The weight of the world will become lighter and you will begin to shine brighter. Don’t give up.” ~ Robert Tew
- “Run when you can, walk if you have to, crawl if you must, just never give up.” ~ Dean Karnazes
- “Don’t quit because it gets hard. Keep pushing through it! It will pay off.” ~ CT Fletcher
- “What I’ve learned from running is that the time to push hard is when you’re hurting like crazy and you want to give up. Success is often just around the corner.” ~ James Dyson
- “I am not gonna give up. I’ve invested too much to quit. That’s the mindset you need to have.” ~ Eric Thomas
- “Sometimes, life is going to hit you in the head with a brick. Don’t lose faith.” ~ Steve Jobs
- “Never confuse a single defeat with a final defeat.” ~ F. Scott Fitzgerald
- “Ain’t nothin wrong with falling down, it’s staying down that’s wrong.” ~ Muhammad Ali quote
- “You get so much more out of a struggle that you choose to embark in versus a struggle that life throws upon you.” ~ Joe Rogan
- “Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I’ll try again tomorrow” ~ Mary Anne Radmacher
- “Have patience. All things are difficult before they become easy” ~ Saadi
Final Thoughts: When You Feel Like Giving Up Quotes
I hope that you enjoyed this list of motivational quotes for when you feel like giving up!
Did any particular quote stand out to you?
If so, you may want to save it somewhere for the next time you find yourself thinking “Why am I not where I want to be yet?” or “Will all of this eventually pay off?”
Because for those of you who truly care about your goals, that feeling will come.
So when it does, which one of these quotes will you fall back on to keep pushing things forward?
You May Also Like These Articles: