Welcome to this collection of Thursday motivational quotes! If you’re looking for some inspiration to help you power through the rest of the week, then you’ve come to the right place.
With only two days left in the workweek, it’s easy to start slacking. However, these carefully curated quotes are designed to motivate you to do the opposite.
Because it doesn’t matter what day of the week it is, winners show up and perform regardless.
So whether you’re working on a deadline, trying to hit a sales target, or simply looking to close the week strong, these quotes will offer the inspiration you need to crush whatever is in front of you.
Let’s dive in!
Thursday Motivational Quotes
- “Thursday Thought: one small daily habit can change your entire life.”
- “You weren’t born to be average. You weren’t born to have a mediocre existence on this earth. You were born to do something great.” ~ Ed Mylett
- “No matter how slow your progress, each new week is filled with tiny steps forward. Be proud of yourself.”
- “You didn’t come this far, only to come this far.”
- “What if I told you that 10 years from now, your life would be exactly the same? I doubt you’d be happy. So, why are you so afraid of change?” ~ Karen Salmansohn
- “Even in the moments when you feel directionless, you can still find the courage to take another step.” ~ Morgan Harper Nichols quote
- “Remind yourself that even the littlest steps will carry you to the finish line. No task is too small when it comes to reaching for your dreams.”
- “Will is the key to success. Remember who you are and don’t let nobody tell you that you can’t do it.” ~ CT Fletcher
- “This is the week to stop settling for what you can have and start fighting for what you truly deserve.”
- “Start your Thursday with a positive thought and let your happiness guide your day.”
- “Progress is only made when you’re uncomfortable. Push your limits.”
- “Discipline yourself to do the things you need to do when you need to do them, and the day will come when you will be able to do the things you want to do when you want to do them.” ~ Zig Ziglar
- “Everyone has the same 24 hours in their Thursday. It’s how you use them that makes the difference.”
- “You are under no obligation to suffer, focus on what you can improve and detach from the rest.”
- “Excuses are the lies you convince yourself are true to avoid proving you are worthy of the gift you were given.” ~ Steve Harvey quote
- “No matter how big or small your goals are, take steps this Thursday to reach them.”
- “Endurance is one of the most difficult disciplines, but it is to the one who endures that final victory comes.” ~ Buddha
- “The price of excellence is discipline. The price of mediocrity is disappointment.” ~ William Arthur Ward
- “You are the one writing this book. If you don’t like the ending, write a new one.”
- “Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.”
- “We can’t change the past, but we can learn from it.” ~ Joshua Graham’
- “Confidence comes from hours and days and weeks and years of constant dedication.” ~ Roger Staubach
- “Face your challenges this week with a calm mind and a fierce heart.”
- “Everything grows with consistency. What you repeatedly do this week will be amplified in your life.”
- “Play the hand you’re dealt like it’s the only one you’ve ever wanted.” ~ Inky Johnson
- “You have the freedom to choose, but your choices today determine where you’ll be tomorrow.”
- “There will always be people who doubt you. Laugh as you prove them wrong.”
- “The hardest stretch of a climb is just before reaching the very top of the mountain.”
- “You are the only person who has to live your life, give yourself permission to live it for yourself.”
- “What are you doing this Thursday to get closer to living the life of your dreams?”
- “No matter what people tell you, words and ideas can change the world.” ~ Robin Williams
- “Wake up every day with two things; a plan and a mindset that will achieve that plan.”
- “Strength is the product of struggle. You must do what others don’t to achieve what others won’t.” ~ Henry Rollins
- “The greatest gift you can give yourself is the courage to be greater than you are today.”
- “There’s no off-season when you’re serious about being a winner.” ~ Tim Grover
- “This is your Thursday reminder that you were born to be amazing and unique.”
- “Don’t spend your Thursday wishing it was Friday. You’ve got 24 hours today, enjoy them all.”
- “Stop complaining about the things that you aren’t willing to change.” ~ Trent Shelton
- “Your actions this week will fuel your future success. Remember that.”
- “In order to appreciate and understand peace, you have to go through and experience great pain.” ~ Kevin Gates
- “It’s only Thursday; you still have time left this week to get ahead of everyone else who wants what you want.”
- “When Thursday threatens to overwhelm you, remind yourself that you’ve already gotten this far and nothing can stop you now.”
- “Don’t give up. Not today, not tomorrow, not next week, not ever.”
- “Thursday; two more days, two more chances to make a change this week.”
Best Thursday Motivational Quotes
Enjoying this list of quotes so far? Then you’ll probably also enjoy these thankful Thursday quotes or this list of Monday motivation quotes.
If you’d just prefer to keep reading, then here’s more Thursday motivational quotes that will stoke your inner fire.
- “Thursday is the perfect day to decide what you can do right now to make this the best week ever.”
- “You are learning everything you need to know to move into the next level of your life.”
- “Perseverance is the hard work you do after you get tired of the hard work you already did.” ~ Newt Gingrich
- “Take ownership of your results. You have the power to make it happen.”
- “This is just your present situation. It’s not your final destination. Keep your chin up and keep going until you get to where you want to be.”
- “You simply have to put one foot in front of the other and keep going. Put blinders on and plow right ahead.” ~ George Lucas
- “Do the difficult things while they are easy and the great things while they are small. The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~ Lao Tzu
- “If you want to conquer fear, don’t sit at home and think about it. Go out and get busy.” ~ Dale Carnegie
- “When you encounter an obstacle along your journey, walk around it, over it, or across it. Never let anything come between you and your goals.”
- “If you’re not willing to risk the usual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.” ~ Jim Rohn
- “Certain things catch your eye, but pursue only those that catch your heart.” ~ Indian Proverb
- “Remind yourself that this is a journey. There may be detours, but that’s okay as long as you reach your destination.”
- “Your life comes down to your decisions. And if you change your decisions, you will change everything.” ~ Mel Robbins
- “Whatever you want in life, other people are going to want it too. Believe in yourself enough to accept the idea that you have an equal claim to it.” ~ Diane Sawyer
- “Consult not your fears, but your hopes and dreams. Think not about your frustrations, but about your unfulfilled potential.” ~ Pope John XXIII
- “Every life has dark days. But even when your light has dimmed, it’s still there. Have faith that it will shine brightly once again.”
- “Thursday is the best day of the week to crush your goals.”
- “Today is a whole new day. Expect great things to happen this Thursday.”
- “Nothing in life is worthwhile unless you take risks.” ~ Denzel Washington
- “The most successful people are the ones who ignore the odds when they’re against them.”
- “Expect problems and eat them for breakfast.” ~ Eliza Dushku
- “Before you start the day, plan your goal and how you will make it happen. You get a second chance every time you wake up. Take that chance.”
- “This Thursday, make it a point to be around people who make you happy and do things that make you feel alive.”
- “The only thing that follows work is results. There’s no other blueprint. There’s no other secret.” ~ Ray Lewis
- “There will always be something in your peripheral vision. But discipline and determination will help you keep your eye on the prize.”
- “When you’re good, you tell them. When you’re great, they tell you.”
- “You measure the size of your accomplishments by the obstacles you had to overcome to reach your goals.” ~ Booker T. Washington
- “Life takes on meaning when you become motivated, set goals and charge after them in an unstoppable manner.” ~ Les Brown quote
- “Strive forward. Do not stop. do not linger in your journey, but strive for the mark set before you.” ~ George Whitefield
- “A daily routine built on good habits and disciplines separates the most successful among us from everyone else.” ~ Darren Hardy
- “It’s a brand new Thursday. Your calendar has a clean slate. The possibilities are endless.”
- “If you’re expecting to fail, then you’re probably not gonna give it everything you have.” ~ Morgan Wallen
- “You can have everything you want in life, you just have to be brave enough to go after it.”
- “Life is a journey through good times and bad times. Keep that in mind during the tough parts of your journey.”
I hope that these Thursday motivational quotes have inspired you to close the week on a high note!
As you power through the back-half of the week, remember to keep your mind focused on your goals.
As the week winds down, ramp up your productivity. Don’t slack off and push things till next week. Go into the weekend filled with confidence because you closed the week on a badass note.
Because you know that in the long-run, that’s gonna feel 10x better than the temporary satisfaction of slacking off.
You’ve got this!
Check Out Quotes For Other Days Of The Week: