All of us are on a spiritual journey of some sort in this life.
For most of us, this journey centers around finding meaning. We’re all trying to understand why we’re here and what our true calling is. We all want our actions to have purpose and impact the world around us in a positive way.
Undertaking these spiritual pursuits is quite challenging. And if you’re going to be successful in these pursuits, you’re gonna need some help from your brain.
It’s impossible to live a meaningful life by being your own worst enemy, which is why positive self-talk is such a crucial skill to develop.
In this article, we’ll dive into a list of spiritual affirmations that you can use to build a strong, positive mindset as you try to find purpose in life.
Let’s get started!
Deep Spiritual Affirmations
- I’m exactly where I’m supposed to be right now.
- I’m committed to living out my true purpose.
- Every positive action moves me closer to my ideal self.
- I’m on my own unique journey of spiritual enlightenment.
- My spirit feels most alive when I’m taking actions that improve my life.
- I can achieve anything that I devote my mind and spirit too.
- Every single moment is an opportunity to act.
- I have everything I need within me to achieve my goals.
- I am deeply connected to my endeavors right now.
- Great power lies within me.
- I cannot change my past, but I can take control of the present.
- I don’t give into negative thoughts that sabotage my dreams.
- I’m willing to sacrifice what I am for who I want to become.
- I trust the plan that the universe has laid out for me.
- There are opportunities for forward progress all around me.
- I embrace my higher purpose each time I choose discomfort over safety.
- My intuition is leading me exactly where I’m supposed to go.
- I am in tune with my highest self.
- Action lies between the person I am now and the person I want to become.
- Finding my true purpose requires taking action even when I don’t feel like it.
- Successful people do what they have to do whether they feel like it or not.
- I’m prepared for whatever challenges that the universe throws my way.
- I was not put here to live an average life.
- The universe is full of endless opportunities for growth.
- My life is saturated with opportunity.
- The universe doesn’t owe me anything, I have to go take what I want.
- I will never give up on pursuing my true calling in this life.
Daily Spiritual Affirmations
If you just want to keep reading, then here’s some more deep affirmations for spirituality.
- Every single day is a blessing.
- My spirit is always guiding me in the right direction.
- I accept that there will be failures and setbacks on my journey towards meaning.
- Struggle is no match for my persistent spirit.
- Failure is inevitable on the path to improvement.
- I don’t want an easy life, I want the courage to live a difficult one.
- I can’t predict the future, but I can control the present.
- I can get everything that I want in this life, I just can’t have it all at once.
- I’m getting closer to living out my true purpose one small decision at a time.
- My true power lies in my ability to impact the present.
- Positive action encourages the universe to conspire in my favor.
- I’m committed to a life of meaning, no matter what obstacles are in front of me.
- When my spirit is being tested, those are perfect conditions for growth.
- My struggles will be worth it.
- I’m grateful for the blessings that I’ve been given in life.
- If I choose discipline now, I will reap amazing rewards later.
- I’m bigger than my excuses.
- I was made to be the creator of my life.
- I was born with everything I need to live out my dreams.
- If other people can live out their true calling, then what’s stopping me?
- I’m capable of overcoming all of my fears and doubts.
- I choose to let go of negative thoughts that don’t serve me.
- I am not my past; I’m the person who has learned from it.
- My spirit is strong enough to handle the unknown.
- The universe has blessed me with another day to go improve myself; time to take advantage of it.
- I see opportunities for growth everywhere that I look.
- Today I will do one thing to shake me from my comfort zone.
- I don’t have to make the same decisions today that I did yesterday.
How To Integrate Spiritual Affirmations Into Your Day
Now at this point, you’re probably wondering where spiritual affirmations might fit into your day.
Well, they’re best used whenever your present self and future self are at war.
- Your present self is the part of you that wants you to procrastinate, be lazy, give into bad habits, and avoid discomfort.
- Your future self is the part of you that wants you to get out of your comfort zone, embrace hard work, and get shit done.
In other words, your future self is the kind of person who lives a life filled with meaning and purpose, while your present self is the kind of person who spends their final days wallowing in regret.
The problem is that your brain doesn’t like the future self. Acting like your future self requires you to exert energy and willpower, which are two resources that your brain isn’t very fond of using.
That’s where spiritual affirmations come into play. Since you’re not always gonna feel motivated to take action, practicing short positive affirmations is a great way to self-motivate when you bump up against internal resistance.
Here are some examples of situations where you might implement spiritual affirmations:
- Your alarm goes off and you don’t feel like getting out of bed
- You’re sitting on the couch procrastinating and want to spring yourself into action.
- You’re about to do something uncomfortable and you need to push past fear.
These are the moments that define your life. The way that you handle these small, seemingly insignificant moments is what defines your character.
Practicing positive self-talk in these decisive moments will help you mitigate the internal stressors that try to push you towards self-sabotage.
Final Thoughts On These Spiritual Affirmations
Spiritual growth is an essential component of living a happy life.
Think about the people that you look up to for a second — actors, authors, musicians, athletes, entrepreneurs, etc.
What’s one thing that they all tend to have in common?
They appear to be doing what they were born to do. We admire these people because they’ve decided to pursue their truest calling instead of settling for a life they don’t really want.
As you embark on this same journey, use these spiritual affirmations to maintain a positive mindset and force yourself into action when your motivation isn’t there.
When you let your internal dialogue support your growth instead of hamper it, you should find it much easier to live a meaningful life.
You May Also Like These Articles: