Just because it’s the weekend, doesn’t mean that you have to completely unplug and take your foot off the gas.
In fact, there’s no better time to make massive progress than the exact days where most people tend to lose that inner hustle.
So if you need a little push to get your motivational juices flowing this Saturday, then you’re right where you need to be.
In this article, we’ve compiled a list of the best Saturday motivational quotes that will inspire you to embrace the grind even though it’s the weekend.
So sit back, relax, and let these quotes provide the boost you need to conquer your weekend goals with confidence.
Saturday Motivational Quotes
- “Imagine living a life where every day is your Saturdays and Sundays. Make every day your weekend. Make every day a pay day.” ~ James Murphy
- “Working hard is great, being lazy is sometimes great, but failed potential is the worst.” ~ Campbell Scott
- “Nothing happens until the pain of remaining the same outweighs the pain of change.” ~ Arthur Burt
- “You can be hopeful and wish for it, or be strong and work for it. The choice you make will determine your success.”
- “Sometimes the bravest thing you can do is to keep going when you feel like giving up.”
- “Successful people aren’t born that way. They become successful by establishing the habit of doing things unsuccessful people don’t like to do.” ~ William Makepeace Thackeray
- “The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.” ~ Alice Walker
- “If you want to get better, do the things that no one else wants to do. Do the things that no one is even thinking about doing.” ~ David Goggins
- “Too many people are thinking of security instead of opportunity. They seem to be more afraid of life than death.” ~ James Byrnes
- “Don’t think about what can happen in a month. Don’t think about what can happen in a year. Just focus on the 24 hours in front of you and do what you can to get closer to where you want to be.” ~ Eric Thomas
- “Even when life gets hard, just remember that after the tiring week, Saturday comes as a blessing along with Sunday so you can have the best time of your life.”
- “I want to be known for the work I’ve done, as opposed to where I go on Saturday nights.” ~ Amanda Bynes
- “When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you…never give up. For that is just the place and time that the tide will turn.” ~ Harriet Beecher Stowe
- “It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change.” ~ Charles Darwin
- “There’s only gonna be one you in the history of time, and there is somebody in the world who needs your story.” ~ Mel Robbins
- “I told myself that I was going to live the rest of my life as if it were Saturday.” ~ Chip Gaines
- “Can you imagine yourself in 10 years if instead of avoiding the things you know you should do, you actually did them every single day – that’s powerful.” ~ Jordan Peterson
- “Enjoy the best things in your life, cause you ain’t gonna live it twice. They say you waste time asleep, but I’m just tryin’ to dream.” ~ Mac Miller
Short Saturday Motivational Quotes
Enjoying this list of quotes so far? Then you may also enjoy these Monday motivation quotes or this collection of thankful Thursday quotes.
If you’d just prefer to keep reading, then here’s some more short Saturday motivational quotes to jumpstart your weekend.
- “Winners are willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else.” ~ Vince Lombardi
- “Obstacles don’t have to stop you at all. If you run into a wall, don’t turn around and give up.” ~ Michael Jordan
- “A champion is someone who gets up when we can’t.” ~ Jack Dempsey
- “Persistence can change failure into extraordinary achievement.” ~ Matt Biondi
- “How we spend our days is how we spend our lives.” ~ Charlie Gilkey
- “There will always be haters. And the more you grow the more they hate; the more they hate the more you grow.” ~ Anthony Liccione
- “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” ~ Thomas Edison
- “Don’t aspire to make a living, aspire to make a difference.” ~ Denzel Washington
- “Results can only change when we change our consistent actions and make them habits.” ~ Billy Cox
- “Sometimes all you can do is try. Trying gives you the option to win.”
- “Take the time on Saturday to reflect on the past week…what can you be thankful for?”
- “Courage is not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it.” ~ Nelson Mandela
- “If you really want to do something, you’ll find a way. If you don’t, you’ll find an excuse.” ~ Dwayne The Rock Johnson
- “Fill your Saturday with the activities, the places, and especially the people you love most.”
- “There are no limits on Saturday, only endless potential.”
- “The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~ Lao Tzu
- “Work like you don’t need the money, love like you’ve never been hurt, and dance like no one is watching.” ~ Satchel Paige
- “Everything is possible. The impossible just takes longer.” ~ Dan Brown
- “Once you believe in yourself, and you put your mind to something, you can do it.” ~ Simone Biles
- “Ownership is everything. Own your mind. Mind your own.” ~ Nipsey Hussle
- “Be a Saturday blessing to someone who needs a friend.”
- “The harder you hustle, the brighter you’ll shine.”
- “You’ll never do that; the four most motivating words in the English language.” ~ Andy Frisella
- “We are still masters of our fate. We are still captains of our souls.” ~ Winston Churchill
- “New Saturday. New Adventures. New Possibilities.”
- “The days you don’t want to are the days you really have to if you want to reach your goal.” ~ Jay Shetty
Inspirational Saturday Morning Quotes
Let’s keep this list rolling with some more Saturday motivational quotes that will fuel your weekend productivity.
Oh and if you’re enjoying these quotes, feel free to check out these tuesday motivation quotes or this list of good morning wednesday inspirational quotes.
- “Saturday morning came, and all the summer world was bright and fresh, and brimming with life.” ~ Mark Twain
- “Things work out best for those who make the best of the way things work out.” ~ John Wooden
- “Greatness is sifted through the grind, therefore don’t despite the hard work now for surely it will be worth it in the end.” ~ Sanjo Jendayi
- “To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe.” ~ Anatole France
- “The day that you take responsibility for what happens to you is the day that will actually start controlling what happens to you.” ~ Grant Cardone
- “You have to believe in yourself when no one else does – that’s what makes you a winner right there.” ~ Venus Williams
- “There is only one thing it takes to become successful; perseverance.” ~ Nick Symmonds
- “The swiftest way to double your success is to double your investment in personal development.” ~ Robin Sharma
- “When every cell in your body is screaming to stop, remember that you’re still the one in control. You get to decide to keep going.”
- “Align your activity with your vision. Being consistent and intentional with your daily activities will result in sustainable success.” ~ Farshad Asl
- “Today, many people will choose to free themselves from the personal imprisonments of their bad habits, why not you?” ~ Steve Maraboli
- “No one is born with dazzling perfection, start at the beginning, take one step at a time. At the end of the road you’ll find that you’ve gone past perfection, just through effort.”
- “When you accept that you’re exactly where you’re supposed to be in this moment and that you have all you need, that’s when miracles happen.”
- “We hold ourselves back in ways both big and small, by lacking self-confidence, by not raising our hands, and by pulling back when we should be leaning in.” ~ Sheryl Sandberg
- “Trade your doubts for determination. Want it? Stop questioning yourself and start going after it 100%.”
- “We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life when men are afraid of the light.” ~ Plato
- “Don’t allow the things that have happened in your past to dictate your future.” ~ Kevin Gates
- “When you get control around your mission, vision, goals, and your intention, then you can start living an intentional life throughout the day.” ~ Lewis Howes
- “Spread happiness this Saturday. You never know who needs more of it in their lives. It could even be you.”
- “I believe that it should be a mandatory law of the universe for everyone to do something fun on Saturdays.”
- “There is something so uniquely beautiful about Saturday mid-mornings. It might be the hope or belief that the weekend is here, and everything our minds can conceive can be achieved.”
- “Comfort is the enemy of greatness. Embrace discomfort and make it work for you. That’s where you’ll find your best life.” ~ Ed Mylett
Motivational Saturday Quotes To Lift Your Spirits
Here’s some more inspirational Saturday quotes that will lift your spirits and help you start the weekend off right.
- “Your reality is yours. Stop wasting time looking at someone else’s reality while doing nothing about yours.” ~ Steve Harvey
- “Trust the process and the journey, even when you don’t understand them. The answers will reveal themselves when the time is right.”
- “Everything you want is out there waiting for you to ask. Everything you want also wants you. But you have to take action to get it.” ~ Jules Renard
- “The difference between extraordinary and ordinary is just that little extra.” ~ Jimmy Johnson
- “Even when you’re lonely, keep going. Even when you feel like you can’t go any further, keep going. It is in those moments where you gain the reason why you must keep going.”
- “It’s better to dare to dream big and achieve half your dreams than to dream small dreams and achieve all of them.” ~ Bernard Kelvin Clive
- “The things that happen in life aren’t meant to stop us, they’re meant to reposition us so we can come in contact with what we deserve.” ~ Inky Johnson
- “Never underestimate your effort, no matter how little. Every effort, little or great, is a small step closer towards the actualization of your dreams.” ~ Chinonye J. Chidolue
- “The world is yours the moment you follow your own dreams.” ~ Toni Sorenson
- “You can make excuses and earn sympathy, or you can make money and earn admiration. The choice is always yours.” ~ Manoj Arora
- “When we show up, act boldly, and practice the best ways to be wrong, we fail forward. No matter where we end up, we’ve grown from where we began.” ~ Stacey Abrams
- “Do not wait until tomorrow to do what you set out to do today. There is no guarantee tomorrow will be there.”
- “There is nothing wrong with dreaming, but there is everything wrong with dreaming without any intention to make the dream a reality.” ~ Unarine Ramaru
- “Never give up! Failure and rejection are only the first step to succeeding.” ~ Jim Valvano
- “It’s not the will to win that matters – everyone has that. It’s the will to prepare to win that matters.” ~ Bear Bryant
- “Only a man who knows what it’s like to be defeated can reach down to the bottom of his soul and come with the extra ounce of power it takes to win.” ~ Muhammad Ali
- “The speed bump in front of you will never be bigger than the giant inside of you.”
- “I love Saturday nights with my best friend and a big bowl of pasta, wanting a good scare, something that will say, ‘Listen, your life is not as bad as this. Your life can be so much worse.” ~ Vera Farmiga
- “If you want to go somewhere new, you have to throw out the tired, old map and stop traveling the same road to the same dead end.” ~ Tim Grover
Saturday Motivational Quotes For Work
Everyone likes to spend their Saturdays in different ways.
Some of us like to use it as an opportunity to get ahead and hustle towards success, while others tend to use it as a day to rest and recharge for the following week.
If you’re in the former group, then here’s some motivational Saturday motivational quotes that will inspire you to hustle while everyone else takes it easy.
- “Saturday night is perfect for writers because other people have plans.” ~ Mike Birbiglia
- “You are not your resume, you are your work.” ~ Robin Sharma
- “If you are not passionate about what you do, either change your attitude or change your job.” ~ Byron Pulsifer
- “Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work.” ~ Aristotle
- “Some of the greatest rewards you’ll ever achieve come from doing what no one else is doing. Keep doing the work that sets you apart.”
- “Talent is cheaper than table salt. What separates the talented individual from the successful one is a lot of hard work.” ~ Stephen King
- “You can’t expect to live a life of greatness by participating in a daily lifestyle of mediocrity.” ~ Trent Shelton
- “Yes, it’s Saturday. Yes, we’re grinding. Yes, we’re hustling.”
- “Success is based off of your willingness to work your ass off no matter what obstacles are in your way.” ~ David Goggins
- “If people know how hard I worked to achieve mastery, it wouldn’t seem so wonderful after all.” ~ Michelangelo
- “Life is about making an impact, not making an income.” ~ Kevin Kruse
- “Haters are the people who will broadcast your failures and whisper your success.” ~ Will Smith
- “Leave your ego at the door every morning, and just do some truly great work. Few things will make you feel better than a job brilliantly done.” ~ Robin Sharma
- “When I dare to be powerful and use my strength in the service of my vision, then it becomes less and less important whether I am afraid.” ~ Audre Lorde
- “When hustle meets passion, success is surely the result.”
- “The difference between the impossible and possible lies in a person’s determination.” ~ Tommy Lasorda
- “Believe that you are the best at what you do. And work hard on your abilities, to make it true.” ~ Ellen J. Barrier
- “Working hard and working smart sometimes can be two different things.” ~ Byron Dorgan
- “A person who has not done one half his day’s work by ten o’clock, runs a chance of leaving the other half undone.” ~ Emily Brone
- “The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will.” ~ Vince Lombardi
- “Find your magnificent obsession, whatever it is, and let nothing or no one tell you that you can’t do it. Tell them to sit back and watch you do it!” ~ CT Fletcher
- “When you feel passionate about your work, there is no great difference between the way you feel on Monday morning and the way you feel on Saturday morning.” ~ Larry Smith
- “The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle.” ~ Steve Jobs
- “I’ve taken Saturdays to be the day that I pull back completely. I do things that are more creative, and I’ve actually found that helps me when I get back into work to be more thoughtful.” ~ Padmasree Warrior
- “Millions of people are born talented and they never achieve what I’ve achieved; you have to work hard.” ~ Bad Bunny
As Saturday hits, don’t allow all of the momentum that you’ve gained during the week to stall.
Use these Saturday motivational quotes as a reminder that if you want to do great things, you have to perform great actions regardless of what day of the week it is.
Take the inspiration provided here and use it as fuel to go out into the world and take decisive action on your goals.
Keep building your side hustle. Level up your knowledge in your chosen field. Go outside and build your social skills. Hit the gym and engage in physical activity.
Whatever areas of your life that you’re trying to improve, the weekend offers the perfect opportunity for you to take control.
Here’s to your success!
You May Also Like These Articles:
- Quotes About Smartness
- Joe Dispenza Quotes
- James Clear Quotes
- Working On Yourself Quotes
- Joshua Graham Quotes