In this article, we’re going to be diving into some of the best ride or die quotes for the human beings you just can’t live without.
Having ‘ride or die’ relationships is extremely important in life. Because at some point, life is going to beat you down.
And when it does, you’re gonna need a loyal partner and genuine friends to help you come out on the other side.
The following ride or die quotes can inspire us to be better friends, partners, and supporters, reminding us of the importance of standing by those we love.
So without further ado, let’s dive into these quotes and explore what they can teach us about the meaning of true loyalty.
And if you find any of them particularly powerful, don’t be shy in passing them on to the people in your circle that you can’t live without!
The Best Ride Or Die Quotes For Friends
- “Everybody that’s riding with you ain’t riding for you. Let the gas run out and see who helps you push.”
- “Two people cannot be friends for long if they cannot forgive each other’s little failings.” ~ Jean de La Bruyère
- “A true friend who really loves you will never try to change you.” ~ Germany Kent
- “A friend who understands your tears is much more valuable than a lot of friends who only know your smile.”
- “If you look at the people in your circle and you don’t get inspired, you don’t have a circle, you have a cage.” ~ Nipsey Hussle quote
- “Everyone can love you when you have everything, but one who loves you when you have nothing, that’s the person who truly cares for you.” ~ Abhijit Naskar
- “We never lose friends; fake ones are exposed.” ~ Carlos Wallace
- “True friends will always find a way to help you. Fake friends will always find an excuse.”
- “Remember the friends who stuck with you when they thought you had nothing.” ~ Joyche Rachelle
- “Before you count your friends, make sure you can count on them. Some friends are only around when they want something from you but are never there when you need something from them.” ~ Rashida Rowe
- “True friendship resists time, distance, and silence.” ~ Isabel Allende
- “It’s the friends you can call up at 4 a.m. that matter.” ~ Marlene Dietrich
- “Look out for those who look out for you. Loyalty is everything.” ~ Conor McGregor
- “The most memorable people in your life will be the friends who loved you when you weren’t very lovable.”
- “Don’t hate people who show you what’s wrong with you. They are your mirror, they are your true friends.” ~ Joybell C
- “If you’re looking for a friend, you’re going to find they’re very scarce. If you go out to be a friend, you’ll find them everywhere.” ~ Zig Ziglar
- “Two things you will never have to chase: true friends and true love.” ~ Mandy Hale
- “Anyone can say they care. But watch their actions, not their words. ~ Buddha
- “Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart.” ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
- “A true friend is one who overlooks your failures and tolerates your success.” ~ Doug Larson
- “A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.” ~ Walter Winchell
- “Everybody isn’t your friend. Just because they hang around you and laugh with you doesn’t mean they’re for you. Just because they say they got your back, doesn’t mean they won’t stab you in it.” ~ Trent Shelton quote
Ride Or Die Quotes For Your Best Friend
Enjoying this list of quotes so far? Then you’ll probably also enjoy these quotes on self-growth or this list of do what makes you happy quotes.
if you’d just prefer to keep reading, then here’s some more ride or die quotes that you can share with your best friend.
- “True friends are those rare people who come to find you in dark places and lead you back to the light.” ~ Steven Aitchison
- “Friends accept you as you are. Best friends see your potential and encourage you to level up.”
- “It’s not that diamonds are a girl’s best friend, but it’s your best friends who are your diamonds.”
- “You don’t lose real friends because real friends can never be lost. You lose people masquerading as friends and you’re better for it.” ~ Mandy Hale
- “Your good friends know all your stories, but your best friends were there when they were written.”
- “Good friends laugh with you. Best friends see through your smile and wipe the tears you’ve been hiding.”
- “Best friends are treasures. Hug them for caring. Applaud their accomplishments. Laugh with them gratefully.” ~ Amy Leigh Mecree
- “Everyone needs three friends: one to laugh with, one to cry with, and one to grow with. If you find all three of these in one person, you’ve found your best friend.”
- “You’ll find yourself in a tough situation one day, and on that day only a true friend will soften the situation.” ~ Aurora
- “Friends want to have your stories. Best friends want to have them with you.”
- “Best times, worst times, exciting times, boring times. A best friend is by your side at all times.”
- “Just remember, some come, some go. The ones that stay with you through everything…they’re your true best friends. Don’t let go of them.” ~ Marilyn Monroe
- “Friends always find time in their calendar when you need them. But best friends don’t even check their calendars when you need them, they just show up.”
- “Best times, worst times, exciting times, boring times. A best friend is by your side at all times.”
- “True friends are like diamonds – bright, beautiful, valuable, and always in style.” ~ Nicole Richie
- “Sometimes being a friend means mastering the art of timing. There is a time for silence. A time to let go and allow people to hurl themselves into their own destiny. And a time to prepare to pick up the pieces when it’s all over.” ~ Gloria Naylor
- “Friends come into our lives and friends leave our lives. But friends never leave our hearts. And the best friends always get to stay in the best places in our hearts.” ~ John Simmons
Funny Ride Or Die Quotes
- “Friends don’t come ready-made or one-size fits all. True friends are always custom fit and one-of-a-kind…just for you.” ~ Toni Sorenson
- “I’ll ride till the wheels fall off and when they do..imma walk with ya.”
- “I love you more than coffee, but please don’t make me prove it.” ~ Elizabeth Gilbert
- “Real friends don’t get offended when you insult them. They smile and call you something even more offensive.”
- “Friends are people who know you really well and like you anyway.” ~ Greg Tamblyn
- “Friends come and go, like the waves of the ocean, but the true ones stay like an octopus on your face.”
- “Friendship is like peeing in your pants. Everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warm feeling inside.” ~ Robert Blach
- “If you can survive 11 days in cramped quarters with a friend and come out laughing, your friendship is the real deal.” ~ Oprah Winfrey
- “A good friend calls you in jail. A great friend bails you out of jail. Your best friend sits next to you says “‘wasn’t that fun?”
- “A true friend is someone who thinks you’re a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked.” ~ Bernard Meltzer
- “I want to be the reason that you look down at your phone and smile. And then walk into a pole.”
- “Good friends don’t let you do stupid things alone.”
- “Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.” ~ Oprah Winfrey
- “There is always some madness in love. But there is always some reason in madness.” ~ Friedrich Nietzche
- “Best friend has 11 letters, but so does backstabber.” ~ Wiz Khalifa
Ride Or Die Quotes For Him
Want to pass on some love to the special man in your life? Then the following ride or die quotes should serve as inspiration to keep your bond strong.
- “Love him and let him love you. Do you think anything else under heaven really matters?” ~ James Baldwin
- “The best couples are the ones that act like lovers and best friends at the same time.”
- “You might not have been my first love, but you were the love that made all others irrelevant.” ~ Rupi Kaur
- “I want the deepest, darkest parts of you that you are afraid to share with anyone because I love you that much.” ~ Lady Gaga
- “Anyone can give you attention and compliments, but someone who loves you will give you that plus respect, honesty, trust, and loyalty.” ~ Charles Orlando
- “I don’t expect anyone to be perfect. I do expect respect, honesty, and loyalty if you’re down with me.” ~ Sonya Teclai
- “Couples always ride or die for each other. Just like in chess, a queen always protects her king. Same as in real life, a loyal wife protects her husband through good and evil.”
- “Every relationship has its problems but what makes it perfect is when you still want to be there when everything goes wrong.” ~ Ritu Ghatourey
- “Calling me cute is nice, calling me hot is great, but calling me yours is all I want.”
- “You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because your reality is finally better than your dreams.” ~ Dr. Suess
- “Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction.” ~ Antoine de Saint-Exupery
- “I don’t want anyone else to have your heart, kiss your lips, or be in your arm’s because that’s my only place.”
- “I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you.” ~ Paulo Coelho
- “The greatest thing you’ll ever learn is to love and be loved in return.” ~ Natalie Cole
- “I’m here, I love you. I don’t care if you need to stay up crying all night long, I will stay with you. There’s nothing you can ever do to lose my love. I will protect you until you die, and after your death I will protect you.” ~ Elizabeth Gilbert
Ride Or Die Quotes For Her
- “Every man needs a woman when his life is a mess, because just like in a game of chess; the queen protects the king.”
- “There’s nothing more vital to the bond you share with someone than simply being there for them.” ~ Suman Rai
- “You are my heart, my life, and my one and only thought.” ~ Arthur Conan Doyle
- “A woman that’s 100% down for you is something that money can’t buy.”
- “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” ~ Lao Tzu quote
- “Loyalty is the strongest glue which makes a relationship last for a lifetime.” ~ Mario Puzo
- “Every day I’m convinced that I can’t possibly love you more… and every day I’m proven wrong.” ~ Steve Maraboli
- “A woman’s loyalty is tested when her man has nothing. A man’s loyalty is tested when he has everything.”
- “I could make you happy, make your dreams come true. Nothing that I wouldn’t do. Go to the ends of the earth for you to make you feel my love.” ~ Bob Dylan
- “Great couples still get angry with each other, but they continue to discuss until there is a solution even if it takes several days.” ~ Bob Grant
- “Don’t fall in love with the face and body. Fall in love with the spirit, heart and character.”
- “If her smile takes all your stress away, believe me she is the one.”
- “I swear I couldn’t love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow.” ~ Leo Christopher
- “You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I’ve ever had.” ~ Nicholas Sparks
- “If a girl sticks through your bullshit, sticks through your mistakes, smiles even when you’ve done nothing for her, it’s obvious she’s a keeper.”
In a world where loyalty is hard to come by, these ride or die quotes are a powerful reminder of the value of having people you can count on.
They’re also a good reminder to hold onto real love and friendship when you come across it, because you never know what life has in store.
By embracing the message in these ride or die quotes, we can strengthen our relationships and create a solid foundation of respect and loyalty in our lives.
So when you find your circle, commit to having their back no matter what. When you find your soulmate, give them your loyalty and love and expect the same in return.
Once you have a foundation of respect and loyalty in your life, everything else becomes far easier.
You May Also Like These Articles: