If you’re feeling a little demotivated at the moment, then you’ve come to the right place.
In this article, we’re going to cover an extensive list of push yourself quotes that will inspire you to push the boundaries of your potential.
Because the truth is that your mind isn’t wired for success. Your mind doesn’t want you to chase personal growth, take risks, and challenge limiting beliefs.
It wants you to stay the current version of yourself. It wants you to hold onto the same beliefs and habits that keep you stuck, unhappy, and depressed.
With that being said, your brain is malleable. You can rewire your mind to consistently push yourself further than the average person, it’s just a matter of daily repetition.
So without further ado, let’s hear from some inspirational people who have made their name doing precisely that.
Motivational Push Yourself Quotes
Let’s start this list with some motivational push yourself quotes that will inspire you to stay disciplined when things get tough.
- “Push yourself to the edge of your limits, that’s how they expand.” ~ Robin Sharma
- “It’s always a great feeling going to sleep each night knowing that you pushed yourself to the absolute limit.”
- “If you wake up tomorrow morning and blame your failure on someone or something else, you have no reason to change, do you?” ~ Jon Taffer
- “Live extreme and push your boundaries. Why? Simply because there will be no other time for you to do this. It’s okay to dream of these things, but also understand that you can achieve them too.” ~ Louie Chapman
- “Push yourself because no one else is going to do it for you.”
- “The higher you climb, the more people you’ll have trying to pull you back down.” Ignore them and focus on your own success.”
- “The secret of change is to focus all of your energy not on fighting the old, but on building the new.” ~ Socrates
- “If you want something you’ve never had, you must be willing to do something you’ve never done.” ~ Thomas Jefferson
- “If people are doubting how far you can go, go so far that you can’t hear them anymore.” ~ Michele Ruiz
- “When you push yourself beyond limits, you discover inner reserves, which you never thought existed earlier.” ~ Manoj Arora
- “Go faster. Push harder. This is not pain you feel. It’s pure pleasure. Come on, you can go even faster.” ~ Jean-Phillippe Soule
- “Extravagance chases you when you push a little extra each time.” ~ Hiral Nagda
- “Excuses always sound best to the person that’s making them up.” ~ Tyrese Gibson
- “Small consistent effort every day will produce far more than random explosions of energy.”
- “Change equals self-improvement. Push yourself to places you haven’t been before.” ~ Pat Summit
- “It depends on you, to keep pushing forward until you win or giving in. Always choose the former.” ~ Lailah Gifty Akita
Famous Push Yourself Quotes To Inspire Greatness
Let’s keep things rolling with some of the most famous push yourself quotes that you’ve likely come across before.
- “Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it’s the courage to continue that counts.” ~ Winston Churchill
- “The most certain way to succeed is just to try one more time.” ~ Thomas Edison
- “The moment you want to quit is the moment you need to keep pushing.” ~ Ave Mateiu
- “Push yourself to keep improving or you’ll stay as close to the bottom as you are to the top.” ~ John Wooden
- “Good things happen to those who hustle.” ~ Anais Nin quote
- “Successful people do what unsuccessful people are not willing to do. Don’t wish it were easier, wish you were better.” ~ Jim Rohn
- “Don’t decrease the goal, increase the effort.” ~ Tom Coleman
- “The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bulls**t story you keep telling yourself as to why you can’t achieve it.” ~ Jordan Belfort
- “This is the mission for the week; be a little better than you were last week. This is your week, today’s the day.” ~ Joey Diaz quote
- “Life is like riding a bicycle, to keep your balance, you must keep moving.” ~ Albert Einstein
- “There is something that you can do, for a greater good, for a greater cause, one that is far bigger than just yourself. Find it, and then, do it.” ~ Kevin Abdulrahman
- “Don’t make excuses for why it can’t get done. Focus on all the reasons why you must make it happen.” ~ Ralph Marston
- “Keep working, especially on the days you don’t want to.”
- “Don’t say you don’t have enough time or enough money to change the world. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Gandhi, Michelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci and Jesus Christ.” ~ Shannon Adler
- “Every successful person in the world is a hustler one way or another. We all hustle to get where we need to be. Only a fool would sit around and wait for another person to feed them.” ~ K’wan
- “You are only limited to what you can push yourself to, you can always get better.” ~ Lindsey Vonn
- “Pushing yourself to be the best is unsustainable. Simply push yourself to be better than the day before.” ~ Simon Sinek
- “Next time, ask: What’s the worst that will happen? Then push yourself a little further than you dare.” ~ Audre Lorde
Quotes About Pushing Yourself To Success
Successful people push themselves beyond their limits, plain and simple. They have a unique ability to find that extra gear in situations where most people throw in the towel.
That trait embodies what it means to have a winner’s mindset. Choosing self-discipline in scenarios where you want to retreat to comfort is the difference between where you are and where you want to be.
Here’s some more push yourself quotes to reinforce how much you’re capable of if you sprinkle some self-discipline into your life.
- “You don’t have to achieve everything overnight. You just have to be willing to try. One day at a time. Just keep trying. Keep believing.” ~ Akiroq Brost
- “When you can build measurable, replicable results, it builds confidence and motivates you to keep pushing forward.” ~ Jay Shetty
- “The difference between a winner and a loser is that the failure is there every single time, but the winner gets back up and does it again until it goes their way.” ~ Greg Plitt
- “We have two primary choices in life; we can either accept conditions as they exist, or we can take the responsibility to change them.” ~ Les Brown quote
- “Success at anything will always come down to this: Focus and effort, and we control both.” ~ Dwayne Johnson quote
- “Don’t let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning.” ~ Robert Kiyosaki
- “You’ll never change your life until you change something that you do daily. The secret of your success is found in your daily routine.” ~ John C. Maxwell
- “The hustle brings the dollar. The experience brings the knowledge. The persistence brings the success.” ~ Ross Simmonds
- “Let your dreams push you…instead of your fears.” ~ Zara Hairston
- “Strength training is a fantastic microcosm for a man’s life; pushing yourself through discomfort every single day is the only way to make measurable progress.” ~ Steven Crowder
- “You’re going to have to work when you don’t feel like working. That’s how it’s going to have to be, or you’ll never be anything.” ~ Andrew Tate quote
- “Everybody wants to be great. But when the time comes, only a few are willing to step up to the plate.” ~ Eric Thomas
- “Working hard becomes a habit, a serious kind of fun. You get self-satisfaction from pushing to the limit, knowing that all the effort is going to pay off.” ~ Mary Lou Retton
- “The climb is ugly, but the peak is beautiful. Don’t let your struggle keep you from your success.”
Push Yourself Quotes About Never Giving Up
Enjoying this list of quotes so far? Then you may also enjoy these quotes that hit hard or this list of you got this quotes.
If you just want to keep reading, then here’s some more push yourself quotes about never giving up.
- “We don’t develop courage by being happy everyday. We develop it by surviving difficult times and challenging adversity.” ~ Barbara De Angelis
- “Hard times don’t create heroes. It is during the hard times when the ‘hero’ within us is revealed.” ~ Bob Riley
- “You can’t be content with mastery, you have to push yourself to become a student again.” ~ Austin Kleon
- “Push yourself again and again. Don’t give an inch until the final buzzer sounds.” ~ Larry Bird
- “The hardest thing to do is to fail and keep pushing at the same time.” ~ Christen Press
- “When there’s a will, there’s a way. When you truly need something, you can find a way and you stop at nothing to reach it.” ~ Louie Chapman
- “Don’t cry to give up, cry to keep going. You’re already in pain. You’re already hurt. Get a reward from it!” ~ Eric Thomas
- “When you feel like giving up, don’t. When you’re thinking about giving up, don’t. When it looks like you’re not gonna make it, keep going.” ~ Steve Harvey
- “It’s hard to beat a person who never gives up.” ~ Babe Ruth
- “The next time you feel slightly uncomfortable with the pressure in your life, remember that without pressure, there’s no diamonds. Pressure is a part of success.” ~ Eric Thomas
- “Whenever you feel like giving up, think of all the people that would love to see you fail.”
- “You know what I’m not going to do? I’m not going to quit in the middle of the process. I’m not gonna give up or give in.” ~ Eric Thomas
- “Allow the pain to push you to greatness. Do not be broken.”
- “You have to push yourself towards those dreams no matter what setbacks happen.” ~ Anthony Hamilton
- “If you quit when things get tough, it gets that much easier to quit the next time. On the other hand, if you force yourself to push through it, the grit begins to grow in you.” ~ Travis Bradberry
Push Yourself Everyday Quotes
Let’s wrap up this list of push yourself quotes with some powerful words about attempting to break past your limits every day.
- “Nurture your mind with great thoughts, for you will never go any higher than you think.” ~ Benjamin Disraeli
- “Every time you are tempted to act in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.” ~ Deepak Chopra
- “Commit yourself to do something innovative which average people are afraid to do. Aim high and push yourself to achieve everything you’ve ever wished.” ~ Anil Sinha
- “You only get one shot in your life, and you might as well push yourself and try things.” ~ Jason Statham
- “Amateurs practice until they get it right. Professionals practice until they can’t get it wrong.” ~ Harold Craxton
- “Life is hard enough. Life is always going to be hard, so you need to push for what you want.” ~ Dizzee Rascal
- “Waking up every day and putting the next foot in front of the other at least keeps you in the game.” ~ Steve Harvey
- “Consistency beats skill every time. Don’t quit when you’re so close.”
- “One day, you will wake up and there won’t be anymore time to do the things you’ve always wanted. Do it now.” ~ Paulo Coehlo
- “Every next level of your life will demand a different you.” ~ Leonardo Dicaprio
- “You only do good work when you’re taking risks and pushing yourself.” ~ Sally Hawkins
- “One finds limits by pushing them.” ~ Herbert A. Simon
- “It’s about finding that balance where you have one foot in the familiar, one foot in the unfamiliar. If you have two feet in the unfamiliar it’s overwhelming. If you have two feet in the familiar then there’s just boredom. It’s about having both.” ~ Humble The Poet
- “When you’re going into something new and you come into this sort of abyss, and then you push yourself. It makes you try different things.” ~ Forest Whitaker
Final Thoughts On These Push Yourself Quotes
I hope that you enjoyed this list of push yourself quotes!
Even though you’re probably feeling pretty motivated right now, just know that it’s not going to last.
You’re going to click off this article and the spark will fade. However, that doesn’t mean that you have to let the feeling pass without taking action.
90% of the time, you’re not going to feel motivated to push yourself. It’s always going to be stressful and uncomfortable, but that’s what makes it worthwhile.
It’s in those moments where you earn your success, so before you go do one thing for yourself:
Write down one thing that you’re going to push yourself to do immediately after clicking off this article.
You May Also Like These Articles