If you’re a fan of Polo G, then you know that there’s more to his music than just catchy beats and tight rhymes.
It’s abundantly clear based on his lyrics that he has a deeper message to share given all of the hardships that he’s endured in his life.
Growing up on the southside of Chicago, Polo G knows what it’s like to struggle and overcome adversity. And whenever he gets on the mic or does an interview, he’s quick to share that wisdom in order to help people overcome their own struggles.
That’s why in this article, we’ve put together some of the best Polo G quotes that will inspire you to hustle towards your goals and overcome the challenges you’re facing.
Whether you’re a day one Polo G fan or are just starting to discover his music, these quotes will serve as powerful motivation to reach your full potential.
Let’s dive in!
Best Polo G Quotes About Life
- “At the end of the day I’m willing to rock by myself over being with people that don’t have my best interests at heart.” ~ Polo G
- “Don’t waste your life chasing after one dream that could be a distraction from your true calling.” ~ Polo G
- “In life, you always see the darkest days before the sunshine.” ~ Polo G
- “I’m big on manifestation. I always knew that I would have a #1 song and I had said that in my positive affirmations like 10 days before I dropped Rapstar.” (Rapstar went onto become a #1 song) ~ Polo G
- “Don’t let sh*t hold you back. Not a friendship. Not a relationship. Not even your parents.” ~ Polo G
- “Time and time again you gotta remind the world of who you are. That can only become difficult if you forget.” ~ Polo G
- “The worst thing a person can do is make another person feel worthless.” ~ Polo G
- “I take full accountability for everything that happens in my life, even when I’m not in the wrong.” ~ Polo G
- “I learned that I gotta stop taking everything so personal in life.” ~ Polo G
- “People glorifying street life aren’t thinking long-term, that’s why I had to change my mindset.” ~ Polo G
- “Don’t let anyone doubt you. The more that you show you have belief in yourself, the more support that’s gonna come along for the ride.” ~ Polo G
- “I’m competing with myself to outdo previous achievements. I don’t feel any pressure from the fans or the media because I know what I’m capable of.” ~ Polo G
- “Don’t dwell on the things you don’t have. Every opportunity I felt was passing me up had to catch back up with me.” ~ Polo G
- “You really gotta be yourself. If you’re paying attention to what everyone else is doing or what everyone is thinking of you, you’re gonna get led astray.” ~ Polo G
- “I put so much pressure on myself. I’m my toughest critic. I always push myself to go harder than I did last time.” ~ Polo G
Short Quotes From Polo G
Enjoying this list of quotes so far? Then you may also enjoy these powerful Nipsey Hussle quotes or this list of moving in silence quotes.
If you’d just prefer to keep reading, then here’s some more short and powerful Polo G quotes.
- “Everything’s gonna fall into place at the right time.” ~ Polo G
- “I turned that pain into passion and made it happen.” ~ Polo G
- “Loyalty is so fragile these days.” ~ Polo G
- “One of the most important things is to evolve from who you used to be.” ~ Polo G
- “In order to break through barriers, you gotta be okay with being tired.” ~ Polo G
- “Everything happens in real-time, so make decisions that are easy to live with.” ~ Polo G
- “Everybody goes through something, it’s all about perseverance.” ~ Polo G
- “I’m cool with being me, I’m not tryna be anybody else.” ~ Polo G
- “You’ve gotta be the #1 believer in yourself.” ~ Polo G
- “I never wanted to like everyone else. You should try to do something to differentiate yourself.” ~ Polo G
- “I come from a dark place, I’ll never be there again.” ~ Polo G
- “I always try to have that type of confidence in myself to just make people believe it.” ~ Polo G
- “I have to be responsible with my character, my image, and my reputation.” ~ Polo G
- “At the end of the day, you gotta worry about you being happy and put yourself first.” ~ Polo G
- “I feel as if we all got a purpose and that we’re all special in some way.” ~ Polo G
- “I’m pretty good at delivering my songs, but I just want to perfect the craft by creating melodies.” ~ Polo G
- “Music is so important. Because in Chicago it’s up to us to tell the stories that nobody else will.” ~ Polo G
Polo G Quotes About Money & Success
Despite only being 24 years old, Polo G has already achieved massive success in the rap game.
He’s one of the hottest artists out there at the moment, but he didn’t get there by accident. The money and success he’s enjoying is a product of working tirelessly to perfect his flow and become a master of his craft.
So without further ado, here are some of the best Polo G quotes about success and the money that comes along with it.
- “When you are getting money, it’s hard to tell who’s with you.” ~ Polo G
- “My work ethic is what separates me. I’ll spend 5 hours straight in the studio on one song just to make sure it’s perfect.” ~ Polo G
- “I always daydreamed about success. I pictured having money and having chains on. I pictured embracing my mother because we made it out of the hood.” ~ Polo G
- “Be patient, and before you know it your whole life will change.” ~ Polo G
- “I’m grateful for every little step that it took for me to get where I am now.” ~ Polo G
- “If you spend all your time trying to have the best of both worlds you’ll never be satisfied with what you have. It’s either one or the other.” ~ Polo G
- “If you ain’t talking money, you don’t speak my language.” ~ Polo G
- “I’m the type of person where if I don’t work hard, I’m gonna be depressed.” ~ Polo G
- “I worked hard because I never wanted my son to see the same things that I had seen or have to go through the same things that I went through.” ~ Polo G
- “Another man’s success should never make you mad.” ~ Polo G
- “Whatever you see fit for your future, chase that sh*t. Grind and make it happen.” ~ Polo G
- “Being consistent and working until I find my groove again is what makes me happy.” ~ Polo G
- “You actually have way more peace and harmony in your life when you’re not a celebrity.” ~ Polo G
Polo G Quotes About Love
Polo G is certainly a versatile rapper who displays a unique blend of styles in his music.
While many of his songs are more classic hip-hop songs, many of his songs deal with heartbreak and what it means to be in love.
So on that note, here’s some of the best quotes from Polo G about love, heartbreak, and sadness.
- “I been through so much that it be hard to say I love you.” ~ Polo G
- “We share a space, we build a bond. Love is inevitable.” ~ Polo G
- “I ain’t got nobody. But I’m always there for somebody when they need me.” ~ Polo G
- “I wanted to get people to feel where I’m coming from and connect with people who are feeling the same way that I am.” ~ Polo G
- “I’ve always been big on showing love. I feel like a lot of people don’t wanna show love because they think it’ll mess up what they got going on.” ~ Polo G
- “Baby, at the end of the day, no matter what we go through, I’d still do anything to be with you.” ~ Polo G
- “Part of growing up is letting certain things and people go no matter how much you love them.” ~ Polo G
- “I’ve been scarred by your love, you left my heart bleeding.” ~ Polo G
- “Don’t be out here making me think you’re mine, when really you’re someone else’s.” ~ Polo G
- “I just wanted to be able to say that I loved my children and raised them in a better environment than the one that I grew up in.” ~ Polo G
- “I didn’t think a relationship could fit me because of being manipulated in the past or just playing the whole mind games thing with relationships at a young age. On top of trying to figure yourself out, you trust somebody else with your heart or your feelings and emotions.” ~ Polo G
Polo G Quotes & Captions For Instagram
- “A real gangsta is humble enough to walk away from certain situations. Everything ain’t about proving a point.”
- “I give 70% of loyalty, 20% of love, and 10% of trust.”
- “I am what I am. It is what it is.”
- “Don’t pay them haters no mind, you can be what you like.”
- “To all my loved ones in heaven; I see you smilin’ down.”
- “I’m going number one for all the times I was put last.”
- “I’m cool with being me, I’m not tryna be nobody else.”
- “I ride one deep by myself, I never needed no help.”
- “Told myself that I’m the greatest, I won’t wait until they notice.”
- “Never gave up on my team. Got em’ on my shoulders.”
- “God I know I’m not like them. I’m just different, I’m built different.”
- “Snakes in disguise, they try to love you with a heart full of venom.”
- “If you snake me once, you would do it again.”
- “Only b*tch I give a conversation to is Siri.”
- “The streets will get you two things; dead or in jail.”
Polo G Lyrics & Quotes From His Songs
Let’s wrap up this article with some of the best Polo G lyrics from the songs that he’s put out over the years.
- “Life is a b*tch and she don’t fight fair.” ~ Polo G
- “Couldn’t leave my brother in them trenches, told him come and stay with me. We gon’ live like kings for all them nights we ain’t have no place to sleep.” ~ Polo G
- “Lately I’ve been praying God, I wonder can you hear me? Thinkin’ bout the old me I swear I miss you dearly. Stay down till you come up. I’ve been sticking to that theory.” ~ Polo G
- “They killed Martin for dreamin’ and now I can’t sleep.” ~ Polo G
- “Speeding down the wrong path, found my lane, then I rerouted. Hottest in my city, I had every record label scoutin, I got rich and left the hood still don’t leave the crib without it.” ~ Polo G
- “Beauty and the beast pretty girl with a gangster, I swear you the baddest in the room with no make up.” ~ Polo G
- “Felt like I was behind so I got tired of being patient. If your mind stuck on finer things, then you supposed to chase it.” ~ Polo G
- “I’m richer than I’ve ever been, put my heart before the bag, that’s the worst shit I ever did.” ~ Polo G
- “When they ask if I’m okay it just makes everything seem worse, tryna explain your feelings sound like something you rehearsed.” ~ Polo G
- “Tryna work towards these blessings but the devil keep interfering.” ~ Polo G
- “I’m the chosen one seen my potential and they fear me.” ~ Polo G
- “On his dark road he just tryna find a proper route. Hate the criticism he used music to block it out. By his auntie he was molested as a baby boy. Messed up his head, it even changed the way he played with toys.” ~ Polo G
- “Every day’s a battle I’m exhausted and I’m weary. Make sure I smile in public, when alone, my eyes teary.” ~ Polo G
Polo G is more than just a rapper – he’s an inspiration to everyone who’s trying to make it out of the struggle.
Through his powerful lyrics, he’s proved that no matter how far away your goals seem, you can get there if you’re willing to put in the work and never give up.
From dealing with poverty and gang violence to becoming one of the hottest rappers in the game, he’s living proof that drive and ambition can take you places you could have never imagined.
So I hope that these Polo G quotes have inspired you to chase your dreams relentlessly and never give up on your grand vision for your life.
You May Also Enjoy These Articles: