In this article, we’re gonna dive into a collection of Morgan Harper Nichols quotes that will provide inspiration for the day ahead
Morgan Harper Nichols’ unique style of combining poetry, art, and spirituality has captivated the hearts and minds of people around the world.
Her work on social media and her book, All Along You Were Blooming, offer powerful insights on overcoming dark times and living with grace no matter what life throws at you.
That’s why I’ve decided to compile the best Morgan Harper Nichols quotes and put them in one place so you can appreciate the beauty of her work.
Whether you’re searching for motivation, inner peace, or a moment of stillness, these quotes are sure to speak to your soul.
Let’s dive in!
Best Morgan Harper Nichols Quotes
- “Hold tight to hope, amidst all unanswered questions for even in uncertainty, there is strength to be found.”
- “You may not have chosen your surroundings, but you can choose to find life in them.”
- “You may not remember every single detail, but you do know that you are not where you used to be.”
- “If there is ever a day where you feel overwhelmed by a crowd of expectations, remind yourself that you do not have to meet every gatekeeper’s expectation of you in order to show up in a way that is true.”
- “Maybe this heart of yours that longs for something more is being prepared for something so much greater than you.”
- “You do not have to hide away when the noise of expectation rings like an alarm in your ears and draws attention to your fears.”
- “Even in the moments when you feel directionless, you can still find the courage to take another step.”
- “Even though you have learned the skill of running on empty, now is the time to learn the art of breathing deep all over again.”
- “I hope tomorrow morning when you wake up, you will see the Light in everything. And not only in the sunrise, but in the places that are harder to find.”
- “Things will get better. There is more to you than yesterday.”
- “I cannot tell you what will happen, but I can tell you it will be different when the light pours in.”
- “So take photographs of everything; ordinary things, simple things, between the door things, and by the window things. Forever things. Fleeting things. Take photographs of everything.”
- “While we are trying to make sense of things, may we learn to make peace with things.”
- “Have the audacity to keep dreaming in full color, come undone, letting hope have its way.”
- “Beauty is so quietly woven throughout ordinary days that we barely notice it.”
- “You do not have to live afraid. You do not have to live with the lie that things will always be this way.”
- “You are no longer afraid of waiting, simply trust and create moments of connection that remind you that you are apart of something.”
- “It is okay if you are tired, as you loosen your grip, let a sigh be the only thing that leaves your lips.”
- “Everything within you wonders what comes next. But before you arrive at that future place, you can still rest.”
- “Let today be the day you are kind to yourself and focus on believing what is beautiful and true.”
- “You are still not as lost as you think you are. You are here for a reason, to make the most of it.”
- “Even the dull moments that make you long to be elsewhere, will prepare you for where you want to be, and you will have gratitude when you arrive there.”
Enjoying this list of quotes so far? Then I think that you’d also enjoy these Amanda Gorman quotes or this list of Anais Nin quotes.
If you’d just prefer to keep reading, then here’s some more Morgan Harper Nichols quotes
- “When you find yourself falling into the pit of anxiety, remember the ladder of hope that reminds you there is no reason to be afraid.”
- “Living in the moment is learning how to live between the big moments. It is learning how to make the most of the in-betweens and having the audacity to make those moments just as exciting.”
- “The morning sun will remind you, once again you made it through. You pushed forward despite the unknown, love continued to find you.”
- “And yet, here you are, learning to breathe again. Your hopeful heart turning toward the horizon despite all that is uncertain.”
- “Remember the weeks and months already behind you. Remember the days and weeks you never thought you’d make it through.”
- “Grace is more than enough; holding you to remember what is true no matter what people are asking of you.”
- “There is nothing wrong with traveling slowly through cold nights woven with unknowns. For you will still arrive where you are meant to be.”
- “Fall in love with the art of living. Fall in love with letting things be.”
- “On nights where you can’t see the stars in the sky, and your mind is heavy, it is okay.”
- “I view art as a legitimate form of communication.”
- “Yes, you are on a long journey, but it does not mean you are on a lonely one.”
- “You are allowed to show up fully in this life, even before you know what tomorrow looks like.”
- “I spent a lot of my life not knowing that I had autism. I spent a lot of my life working overtime to understand other people. I think that really pushed my creativity even further.”
- “You are going to be okay and not because life is perfect, but because of this glorious unmerited favor called grace.”
- “In many ways, my art practice is all over the place because I am still very much a human who is learning how to communicate and speak in daily life.”
- “My work is very much focused on how art can be a response. I respond a lot to stories directly and also to things that I didn’t have the response to ten years ago.”
- “I’m interested in exploring different ways that we can communicate and connect with one another, and tell stories in non-linear ways.”
- “And in those moments where the sun is setting and the house is quiet and you are weary from the day, may you know that there is grace for you in that space.”
I hope that you’ve enjoyed these Morgan Harper Nichols quotes!
Nichols is an incredibly talented poet who aims to bring people together through her words. That is her mission, and she’s quite good at it.
Through her writing, she reminds people of the power of vulnerability, the importance of self-compassion, and the joy that’s found in being authentic.
So whether you’re in the midst of adversity or simply in a period of self-reflection, allow these beautiful words to guide you in the right direction.
You May Also Like These Articles: