Are you struggling to get your Monday mojo going?
Well then you’re in the right place, because we’ve got you covered with this extensive list of Monday motivation quotes!
If you’re in need of a pep talk or just a gentle nudge in the right direction, then these quotes are sure to lift your spirits and motivate you to crush the week ahead.
So feel free to sit back, relax, and enjoy these inspirational Monday morning quotes.
Powerful Monday Motivation Quotes
- “Monday is the perfect day to correct last week’s mistakes.”
- “You better stop living like tomorrow is promised. Life has no guarantees, so stop counting on next time.” ~ Trent Shelton
- “Rock bottom has built far more heroes than privilege.”
- “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” ~ Maria Robinson
- “Mondays don’t have to be terrible; make them magical instead.” ~ Kate Hudson
- “When you break certain mental barriers, you’ll realize that you can do way more than you think you can. You’ll think back and realize, “I was crazy for limiting my potential.” ~ Nipsey Hussle quote
- “Hey, I know it’s Monday. But it’s also a new day, a new week, and in that lies a new opportunity for something special to happen.” ~ Michael Ely
- “Just remember, you can do anything you set your mind to, but it takes action, perseverance, and facing your fears.” ~ Gillian Anderson
- “Okay, it’s Monday but who said Mondays have to suck? Be a rebel and have a great day anyway.” ~ Kimberly Jimenez
- “Can you imagine yourself in 10 years if instead of avoiding the things you know you should do, you actually did them every single day – that’s powerful.” ~ Jordan Peterson quote
- “Believe on Monday the way you believe on Sunday.” ~ Rita Schiano
- “You want to know what living life to the fullest actually is? It’s waking up on a Monday morning with no complaints.” ~ Bernajoy Vaal
- “It’s time to re-adjust your mind, Monday mornings no longer have to be a dreaded moment in your life.” ~ Funke Baffour
- “There is no better way to grow as a person than to do something every day that you hate.” ~ David Goggins quote
- “Move out of your comfort zone. You can only grow if you’re willing to feel awkward and uncomfortable when trying something new.” ~ Brian Tracy
- “You don’t get results by focusing on results. You get results by focusing on the actions that produce results.” ~ Mike Hawkins
- “The hardest part of the journey is starting. Once you get that out of the way, you’ll find the rest of the journey much easier.” ~ Simon Sinek
- “Your present circumstances don’t determine where you can go; they merely determine where you can start.” ~ Nido Qubein
- “Don’t allow the things that have happened in your past to dictate your future.” ~ Kevin Gates quote
- “Never give up on a dream because of the time it will take to accomplish it, the time will pass anyway.” ~ Earl Nightingale
- “If you could only see beyond the illusions of your self-image. Your life has boundless potential. What we become is what we place our attention on.”
- “If a small town boy like me who bagged groceries was able to make his dreams come true, you can too.” ~ Bad Bunny
- “Every morning you wake up gives you a brand new chance to chase your dreams with everything you’ve got.”
- “You are stronger than the voice in your head that’s constantly telling you to give up on your dream.”
- “If what you have isn’t what you want, you have the power to identify what needs to change and change it.”
- “When your motivation needs a break, it’s up to your dedication to keep you on track.”
Inspirational Monday Morning Quotes
Enjoying this list of quotes so far? Then you may also enjoy these tuesday motivation quotes or this list of good morning wednesday inspirational quotes.
If you’d just prefer to keep reading, then here’s some more Monday motivation quotes that will inspire you to tackle the day ahead.
- “Monday moments: create something meaningful, connect with someone who makes you laugh, and commit to your inner peace.”
- “Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do.” ~ Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
- “You must take action now that will move you towards your goals. Develop a sense of urgency in your life.” ~ H. Jackson Brown Jr.
- “Inspiration comes from within yourself. One has to be positive. When you’re positive, good things happen.” ~ Deep Roy
- “You must not let anyone define your limits because of where you come from. Your only limit is your soul.” ~ Walt Disney
- “Monday isn’t the end of the weekend; it’s the start of an exciting new week.”
- “Change your thoughts and you change your world.” ~ Normal Vincent Peale
- “Instead of trying to become someone new this Monday, try unbecoming – letting go of everything that isn’t really you and letting your true self shine.”
- People get so caught up in the fact that they have limits that they rarely exert the effort required to get close to them.” ~ James Clear quote
- “Do something this Monday that brings you one step closer to where you want to be next Monday.”
- “You, and only you, are ultimately responsible for who you become and how happy you are.” ~ Rachel Hollis
- “There’s only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that’s your own self.” ~ Aldous Huxley
- “There’s only gonna be one you in the history of time, and there is somebody in the world who needs your story.” ~ Mel Robbins quote
- “You cannot afford to live in potential for the rest of your life. At some point, you have to unleash the potential and make your move.” ~ Eric Thomas quote
- “Your Monday morning thoughts set the tone for your whole week. See yourself getting stronger, and living a fulfilling, happier, and healthier life. ~ Germany Kent
- “When a dream makes your heart beat faster, you should go after it with everything you’ve got.”
- “If your Monday isn’t going in the direction you had planned, maybe it’s time for you to take over the navigation.”
- “The number one reason why people give up so fast is because they tend to look at how far they still have to go, instead of how far they’ve gotten.” ~ Mac Miller quote
- “For me, Monday represents a fresh start to the week. It is the day where the slate from the previous week is wiped clean. It is a day of new beginnings.” ~ Allen Smith
- “I don’t know who needs to hear this, but Monday is not an excuse for taking it easy.”
- “The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential…these are the keys that will unlock the door to your personal excellence.” ~ Confucius
Monday Motivation Quotes For Business
Let’s keep this rolling with some more powerful Monday motivation quotes that will inspire you to crush your business goals this week.
Feel free to also check out these Saturday motivational quotes or this list of thankful Thursday quotes if you’re looking for further inspiration.
- “If you believe it will work out, you will see opportunities. If you believe it won’t, you will see obstacles.” ~ Wayne Dyer
- “What they don’t tell you about overnight success in business is that it was never actually overnight.”
- “You can’t build a successful empire unless you’re willing to lay a strong foundation.”
- “If plan A doesn’t work, the alphabet has 25 more letters.” ~ Claire Cook
- “It’s not just about being better. It’s about being different. You need to give people a reason to choose your business.” ~ Tom Abbott
- “Successful people are always looking for opportunities to help others. Unsuccessful people are always asking, what’s in it for me?” ~ Brian Tracy
- “To double your income and success, triple your investment in personal development and professional mastery.” ~ Robin Sharma
- “Stay committed to your decisions, but stay flexible in your approach.” ~ Tony Robbins
- “90% of your plans are going to fail no matter what you do. Get used to it.” ~ Mark Manson
- “All your ideas may be solid or even good but you have to actually execute on them for them to matter.” ~ Gary Vaynerchuk
- “Problems are not stop signs, they are guidelines.” ~ Dr. Robert Schuller
- “You can, you should, and if you’re brave enough to start, you will.” ~ Stephen King
- “You will never win if you never begin.” ~ Helen Rowland
- “Mondays are the start of the workweek which offers new beginnings 52 times a year!” ~ David Dweck
- “I’d rather attempt to do something great and fail, than attempt to do nothing and succeed.” ~ Robert H. Schuller
- “Do your work with your whole heart, and you will succeed – there’s so little competition.” ~ Elbert Hubbard
- “If something is important enough, you’ll give it a shot even if the probable outcome is failure.” ~ Elon Musk
- “When you start to do the things that you truly love, it wouldn’t matter whether it is Monday or Friday; you would be so excited to wake up each morning to work on your passions.” ~ Edmond Mbiaka
- “Don’t wait for the perfect time, you will wait forever. Always take advantage of the time that you’re given.” ~ Daymond John
- “Every minute that you sit around trying to figure out what to do, someone else is already doing it. Make a choice or a choice will be made for you.” ~ Tim Grover quote
- “Monday is for people with a mission. Those who favor vacations, not weekends.” ~ Cristina Imre
- “There are two types of people who will tell you that you can’t make a difference in this world: those who are afraid to try and those who are afraid you will succeed.” ~ Ray Goforth
- “When you feel passionate about your work, there is no great difference between the way you feel on Monday morning and the way you feel on Saturday morning.” ~ Larry Smith
- “I have to go to work on Mondays and yes everyone hates Mondays. But I look at it a little differently. I don’t have to work, I get to work. I am blessed to have a job while many don’t have one.” ~ Dinky Manuel
Monday Motivation Quotes For Success
Here’s some more inspirational Monday motivation quotes for success that will inspire you to live up to your potential.
- “In your journey to success, always go the extra mile. You may be the only one on the road.”
- “I hated every minute of training, but I said, ‘Don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.” ~ Muhammad Ali quote
- “This is your Monday morning reminder that you are powerful beyond measure, that you are capable of pretty much anything you are willing to work for.”
- “Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible.” ~ Tony Robbins
- “The price of inaction is far greater than the cost of a mistake.” ~ Meister Eckhart
- “The biggest successes usually come after the biggest frustrations.”
- “You are the average of the five people you associate with most, so do not underestimate the effects of your pessimistic, unambitious, or disorganized friends.” ~ Tim Ferriss
- “You don’t get the life of your dreams by it being handed to you, you get it by hustling.”
- “Winners take time to relish their work, knowing that scaling the mountain is what makes the view from the top so exhilarating.” ~ Denis Waitley
- “There may be people who have more talent than you, but there’s no excuse for anyone to work harder than you do.” ~ Derek Jeter
- “One small step forward on Monday can make your whole week better.”
- “If you don’t have daily objectives, you only qualify as a dreamer.” ~ Zig Ziglar
- “Winners are not afraid of losing, but losers are. Failure is part of the process of success. People who avoid failure also avoid success.” ~ Robert Kiyosaki
- “If you are going to achieve excellence in big things, you develop the habit in little matters.” ~ Colin Powell
- “Once you have discovered your gift, there lies your greatest chance for success.” ~ Steve Harvey quote
- “Don’t let a day of the week have so much power over your happiness. Happy Monday!” ~ Andrea L’Artiste
- “You will never reach your destination if you stop and throw stones at every dog that barks.” ~ Winston Churchill
- “What you lack in talent can be made up with desire, hustle, and giving 110% all the time.” ~ Don Zimmer
- “What’s the key to success? The key is, there is no key. Be humble, hungry, and the hardest worker in any room.” ~ Dwayne Johnson quote
- “Only put off until tomorrow what you are willing to die having left undone.” ~ Picasso
- “It’s okay if you don’t have everything figured out before you start. Trust your instinct and figure it out along the way.”
- “If you can’t stop thinking about it, don’t stop working for it.”
- “Don’t dwell on what went wrong. Instead, focus on what to do next. Spend your energies on moving forward and toward finding the answer.” ~ Denis Waitley
- “Recipe for success: Study while others are sleeping; work while others are loafing; prepare while others are playing; and dream while others are wishing.” ~ William A. Ward
Mindset Monday Quotes
Monday is the perfect day to start getting your mindset right.
If you start the week in a productive fashion, then it’s likely that initial momentum will continue throughout the rest of the week.
But if you start the week back on your heels and procrastinate on the important things you need to complete, the rest of the week will be an uphill battle.
So without further ado, here’s a list of Monday motivation quotes that will help you get your mind right for the week ahead.
- “You gotta run more than your mouth to escape the treadmill of mediocrity. A true hustler jogs during the day, and sleepwalks at night.” ~ Jarod Kintz
- “The sky is not the limit, your mind is.” ~ Marilyn Monroe
- “If my mind can conceive it, if my heart can believe it, then I can achieve it.” ~ Muhammad Ali quote
- “Courage is the power of the mind to overcome fear.” ~ Martin Luther King Jr.
- “The price you will pay for not making your dream come true is far greater than the one you will pay to make it come true.” ~ Ed Mylett quote
- “Mindset matters always. The difference found between the victorious and the envious, the successful and the haters; is mindset.” ~ Steve Maraboli
- “When you shift your mindset from challenges to action, you switch your mindset from frustration to determination.”
- “Eliminate the mindset of can’t, because the truth is that you can do anything.” ~ Toni Horton
- “The pleasure we derive from journeys is perhaps dependent more on the mindset with which we travel than on the destination we travel to.” ~ Alain de Botton
- “I think that anything is possible if you have the mindset and the will and desire to do it and put the time in.” ~ Roger Clemens
- “Those with a grateful mindset tend to see the message in the mess. And even though life may knock them down, the grateful find reasons to get up.” ~ Steve Maraboli
- “You can start over any time you want. It doesn’t matter if it’s a Monday morning or Wednesday afternoon. The only thing that matters is that you want to start over.”
- “The thing about today is…it’s Monday! No other day could get the week off to such a great start.” ~ Anthony Hincks
- “You are facing death and danger and competition, but at any moment you can decide to have a fearless mindset.” ~ Robert Greene
- “The days you don’t want to are the days you really have to if you want to reach your goal.” ~ Jay Shetty quote
- “Instead of worrying about the week ahead, spend your Monday planning how awesome and productive it’s going to be. Mondays are a fresh start.”
- “I must break the routines and become a person who becomes productive every Monday. I must break the mindset of unhappiness and turn myself into a happy magnet for Mondays.” ~ Leggy Saul
- “The stories of extreme will, of people that came through stories of extreme circumstances that they were not supposed to make it through, that’s what we are capable of.” ~ CT Fletcher quote
- “This should be the spirit of every Monday morning. Know that something good will happen.” ~ Gabriel Garcia Marquez
- “New beginnings require a new mindset, get your mind right so you don’t fall back into the same old patterns.”
- “The victim mindset dilutes the human potential. By not accepting personal responsibility for our circumstances, we greatly reduce our power to change them.” ~ Steve Maraboli
- “When you truly grasp and understand that your time on earth is limited everything becomes infinitely more valuable.” ~ Andy Frisella quote
Funny Monday Motivation Quotes
- “Wake up on Monday and start your day with a lot of awesomeness and you will get happiness back.” ~ Jim Butcher
- “Never allow your Monday to be manic.” ~ Andrea L’Artiste
- “Monday’s to do list: Wake up. Be awesome.”
- “Candy is nature’s way of making up for Mondays.” ~ Rebecca Gober
- “May your coffee kick in before your reality does.” ~ Napz Cherub Pellazo
- “The first five days of the week are the hardest.”
- “Happy Monday! Or as I like to think of it, pre-pre-pre-pre-Friday.”
- “May your clothes be comfy, your coffee be strong, and your Monday blues be short-lived.”
- “When life gives you Monday, dip it in glitter and sparkle all day.”
- “Even though it’s Monday, act like it’s Saturday.”
- “If each day is a gift, I’d like to know where I can return Mondays.”
- “Do sharks complain about Mondays? No, they are up early, biting stuff, chasing things, being scary, and reminding everyone they are a shark.”
- “Hello Monday. May I ask you a question? Why are you always back so quickly? Don’t you have a hobby?”
- “Monday is a state of mind. Put on your positive pants and get stuff done.”
- “Monday; one of those days where even your coffee needs a coffee.”
- “Happy Monday! If you can stand on your tiptoes, you can see Friday just up the road.”
Monday motivation quotes can be a powerful tool to help you start the week with a positive mindset.
So if you’re looking to get your week off to a great start, I hope that these quotes have inspired you to crush your to-do list today.
Because if you can find the self-discipline to push yourself on a Monday, then the rest of the week will feel like a breeze.
Let the words you’ve just read serve as a reminder that you’re capable of doing great things regardless of what day of the week it is.
You May Also Like These Articles: