In this article, we’re covering some of the best lovers and friends quotes that are sure to tug on your heartstrings.
The topic of lovers and friends is debated endlessly because it raises an important question — can men and women truly be just friends, or is there always a hint of romance there?
Depending on who you ask, you’re going to get a variety of responses to this question.
But in all honesty, that’s not the point of this article — we’re gonna focus on the unbreakable bond that forms when two people are truly meant for each other.
So let’s put the debate aside and dive into a collection of heart-warming quotes on falling in love with friends. If you’re currently in a relationship with your soulmate or you’ve had intense feelings for a friend in the past, then these quotes will definitely hit home.
Cute Lovers And Friends Quotes
- “I realized I’m in love. It’s always been right in front of me.” ~ Richelle Mead
- “Letting someone hold your hand is romance. Letting them hold your heart is trust.”
- “Hours feel like seconds when lovers are together, and minutes feel like years when they are apart.”
- “If you are lucky enough to find someone who feels good to your heart, keep them close. These people are rare.”
- “Don’t settle for the one you can live with, wait for the one you can’t live without.”
- “Fall in love with one who makes you wonder why you ever thought you were better off alone.”
- “I fell in love with you because of a million tiny things you never knew you were doing.”
- “I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more.” ~ Angelita Lim
- “Words are unnecessary; lovers speak with their eyes.”
- “I’m glad you took a chance on me. I’ll make it worth it for you every single day.”
- “If you are best friends, you are already in love — the question is which kind of love?”
- “How amazing is it to find someone who wants to hear about all the things that go on in your head.” ~ Nina LaCour
- “The most beautiful relationship in this world starts with friendship.”
- “You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” ~ Dr. Suess
- “You fall in love with the little things about someone, like the sound of their laughter and the way their smile forms.”
Best Friends To Lovers Quotes
If you’d just prefer to keep reading, then here’s more lovers and friends quotes about falling in love with your soulmate.
- “When you meet that special someone you’ll understand why it didn’t work out with anyone else.”
- “I have late night conversations with the moon, he tells me about the sun and I tell him about you.” ~ S.L. Gray
- “I’m not with you because I need you. I’m with you because I want you.”
- “When two hearts are meant for each other, no distance is too far, no time is too long, and no other love can break them apart.”
- “Soulmates are two best friends who fell in love.” ~ Faraway
- “True love is finding your soulmate in your best friend.” ~ Faye Hall
- “A best friend is someone who loves you when you forget to love yourself.”
- “I’m with you. No matter what else you have in your head, I’m with you and I love you.” ~ Ernest Hemingway
- “Friendship is better because of love. Love is better because it blossomed out of friendship.” ~ Cambria Herbert
- “If you’re really lucky, you’ll find out that your soulmate was disguised as your best friend the whole time.”
- “Finding a best friend is luck, falling in love with them is a blessing.”
- “If you can marry your best friend, the rest of your life will be full of adventure.”
- “Falling in love with your best friend is natural, but having your best friend as your partner for life is the real treasure.”
- “True love is not a hide-and-seek game; in true love, both lovers seek each other.” ~ Michael Bassey Johnson
- “And I’d choose you in a hundred lifetimes; in a hundred worlds, in any version of reality, I’d find you and I’d choose you.” ~ The Chao Of Stars
- “Never hesitate to let the one you love know how you feel. Align your minds, synchronize your hearts and above all be fearless when dancing with their souls.” ~ Truth Devour
Quotes On Falling In Love With Your Best Friend
Let’s keep this list rolling with some more heart-warming quotes on the beauty of becoming soulmates with your best friend..
- “The ones who notice the storms in your eyes, the silence in your voice, and the heaviness in your heart are the ones you need to let in.”
- “To love is nothing. To be loved is something. But to be loved by the person you love is everything.”
- “Distance means so little when someone means so much.”
- “You know you’re with the right person when you can’t imagine living your life without them.”
- “You know someone is very special to you when days just don’t seem right without them.” ~ John Cena
- “You can’t be just friends with someone that you’re madly in love with.”
- “Some souls just understand each other upon meeting.” ~ N.R. Hart
- “Love doesn’t happen between two perfect people, it happens between people who are perfect for one another.”
- “When you are best friends with someone, you already enjoy sharing things with them. The heart is just one of them.”
- “Two hearts that truly love each other will always find their way back. What’s meant to be cannot be undone.”
- “Having a soulmate is not always about love. You can find your soulmate in a friendship too.”
- “Lovers don’t finally meet somewhere. They’re in each other all along.” ~ Rumi
- “The best couples are the ones that act like lovers and best friends at the same time.”
- “True love happens when your mind, your heart, and your soul all fall in love with the same person.”
Lovers And Friends Quotes About Unexpected Love
- “The best couples usually begin unexpectedly.”
- “No person could make you happier than your best friend. If you are ready to be silly together, you should go for it.”
- “Falling in love was never in my plan. Until one day I just realized that I love this person too much.”
- “The best love story is when you fall in love with the most unexpected person at the most unexpected time.”
- “Love isn’t something that you find. Love is something that finds you.” ~ Loretta Young
- “The best love is the one that comes as a surprise when you aren’t even looking.”
- “It’s hard to realize that you’re falling for your best friend, and can’t do anything about it.”
- “The best thing about love is you unexpectedly fall for those who you never thought would mean the world to you.”
- “The unexpected can take you out. But the unexpected can also take you over and change your life. Put a heart in your body where a stone used to be.” ~ Ron Hall
- “By the time my brain realized it liked you, my heart had already fallen in love.”
- “You. It was always you. I just hadn’t realized it.”
- “When you truly love someone, being their friend is just not enough.”
- “You let me into your heart, and that is where I found my safe place.”
- “I fell in love with you. I don’t know how. I don’t know why. I just did.”
- “Meeting someone unexpectedly who becomes so important to you is such an unbelievably special thing.” ~ Justlikeyou
- “I always looked for someone who can appreciate my feelings, to understand me and above all feel very happy to have my love. It took me years to find you but today I feel happier than ever.” ~ Auliq Ice
Friends Before Lovers Quotes
To wrap up this list, here’s a final collection of lovers and friends quotes about the joy of meeting the person you were meant to be with.
- “I don’t want to be your favorite or your best. I want to be your only and forget the rest.”
- “You deserve someone who is utterly obsessed with you.” ~ Ella December
- “It’s a wonderful feeling when you find someone who loves you, scars and all.”
- “Anyone can make you happy by doing something special, but only someone special can make you happy without doing anything.”
- “Never give up on someone you can’t go a day without.”
- “When someone else’s happiness is your happiness, that is love.” ~ Lana Del Rey
- “I fell in love with the way you touched me without using your hands.”
- “When we fall in love, we recognize in the other the fragments of ourselves that we have lost.” ~ Dragos Bratasanu
- “You reminded me of what it feels like to love. You made me fall in love and I don’t want to lose that. I don’t want to lose you.” ~ Nyrae Dawn
- “When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.” ~ Nora Ephron
- “Love is the condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.” ~ Robert Heinlein
- “If I could plant a flower for every time I miss you, I could walk through my garden forever.”
- “Lovers are just best friends who choose to be a little more possessive about each other.”
- “Friends yesterday, soulmates today, lovers today, soulmates forever.”
- “You’re lucky if you have a best friend. You’re luckier if that best friend is your lover. You’re luckiest if you end up marrying that best friend.”
- “Your cute smile and your happy laughter attracted me to you, but your caring loving heart is the reason why I want to spend the rest of my life with you.” ~ Lana Dudley
There you have it! We’ve come to the end of this list of over 75 quotes about falling in love with your best friends.
Whether you’re struggling with unrequited love for your best friend, or simply looking to celebrate the special bond with your soulmate, these quotes will definitely speak to your heart.
Going from friends to lovers can be a complicated journey, but in many cases it ends with two people who are true soulmates.
So don’t be afraid to take chances and see where life takes you! And if you ever need a little inspiration along the way, just come back any of these quotes that really spoke to you.
You May Also Like These Articles: