Life is about falling in love with the process of leveling yourself up.
As humans we’re meant to be perpetually disturbed. That boredom/irritation that you constantly feel is there for a reason — it’s the natural survival instinct that pushes us to do things.
But too often, this desire pushes us towards the wrong habits. If you care about leveling up your life, you’ve gotta learn to embrace boredom and do the non-sexy, difficult stuff every single day.
Luckily, this becomes easier when you’ve got some motivation pushing you forward. So without further ado, here’s a powerful list of leveling up quotes that will motivate you to go crush your goals!
Short Quotes About Leveling Up
Let’s start things off with some quick badass quotes that will motivate you to level up in life.
- “Nothing will work unless you do.” ~ Maya Angelou
- “Leveling up takes isolation, separation, and extreme focus.” ~ Diddy
- “You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play it better than anyone else.” ~ Albert Einstein
- “The true price of anything you do is the amount of time you exchange for it.” ~ Henry Ford
- “If you’re not failing, you’re not growing.” ~ Nick Kennedy
- “Don’t wish for it, work for it.”
- “Discipline is about choosing between what you want now and what you want most.” ~ Abraham Lincoln
- “If you want to reach your potential, stop asking for permission.” ~ Germany Kent
- “Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.” ~ Jim Rohn
- “Legends never lose. They learn. They level up and they launch back.” ~ Hiral Nagda
- “To do anything at a high level, it has to be total obsession.” ~ Conor Mcgregor
- “Life is short, it’s up to you to make it sweet.” ~ Sarah Louise
- “Remembering that you’re going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking that you have something to lose.” ~ Steve Jobs
- “Being a professional is doing the things you love to do, on the days you don’t feel like doing them.” ~ Julius Erving
- “Don’t be upset about the results you didn’t get from the work you didn’t do.” ~ Harvey Specter
- “Everyone wants to be a beast until it’s time to do what beasts do.” ~ Eric Thomas
- “Do not let what you can’t do interfere with what you can do.” ~ John Wooden
- “Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.” ~ Neal Donald Walsch
Powerful Quotes About Leveling Up Your Mindset
Leveling up isn’t just about upgrading your habits, it’s also about mastering your mindset.
Here’s some powerful leveling up quotes focused around the importance of a bulletproof mindset.
- “There’s always another level up. There’s always another ascension. More grace, more light, more generosity, more compassion, more to shed, more to grow.” ~ Elizabeth Gilbert
- “When you up-level your idea of what’s possible, and decide to really go for it. You open yourself up to the means to accomplish it as well.” ~ Jen Sincero
- “If I had eight hours to chop down a tree, I’d spend six hours sharpening the ax.” ~ Abraham Lincoln
- “Fearlessness is like a muscle. I know from my own life that the more I exercise it, the more natural it becomes to not let my fears run me.” ~ Ariana Huffington
- “At the end of the day, you can’t control the results; you can only control your effort level and your focus.” ~ Ben Zobrist
- “Talent is cheaper than table salt. What separates the talented individual from the successful one is a lot of hard work.” ~ Stephen King
- “There’s a difference between interest and commitment. When you are interested in doing something, you do it only when it’s convenient. When you are committed to something, you accept no excuses; only results.” ~ Richard Branson
- “To uncover your true potential, you must first find your own limits, and then you have to have the courage to blow past them.” ~ Picabo Street
- “We don’t have to be smarter than the rest; we have to be more disciplined than the rest.” ~ Warren Buffett
- “If you are insecure, guess what? The rest of the world is too. Do not overestimate the competition and underestimate yourself. You are better than you think.” ~ Tim Ferriss
- “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.” ~ Wayne Dyer
- “Each stride you take outside your comfort zone, allows you to handle everyday situations with a greater piece of mind.” ~ Ron Baratono
- “Instead of worrying about what you cannot control, shift your energy to what you can create.” ~ Roy T. Bennett
- “Don’t think about what if you fall? Think about what if you fly?” ~ Amit Kalantri
- “Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen.” ~ Michael Jordan
Keep Leveling Up Quotes
Once you’ve started down the path of improvement, you’re gonna feel tempted to turn back almost every single day.
Here’s some more motivational leveling up quotes that will inspire you to remain on the hard path instead of the easy path.
- “Every next level of life will demand a different you.”
- “Embrace what you don’t know, especially in the beginning, because what you don’t know can become your greatest asset. It ensures that you will absolutely be doing things different from everybody else.” ~ Sara Blakely
- “Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.” ~ Winston Churchill
- “Knowledge is power, and it can help you overcome any fear of the unexpected. When you learn, you gain more awareness through the process, and you know what pitfalls to look for as you get ready to transition to the next level.” ~ Jay Shetty
- “In essence, if we want to direct our lives, we must take control of our consistent actions. It’s not what we do once in a while that shapes our lives, but what we do consistently.” ~ Tony Robbins
- “You are allowed to be both a masterpiece and a work in progress simultaneously.” ~ Sophia Bush
- “To achieve what 1% of the world’s population has, you must be willing to do what only 1% dares to do.” ~ Manoj Arora
- “If you only write when inspired, you may be a fairly decent poet, but you’ll never be a novelist.” ~ Niel Gaiman
- “People may doubt what you say, but they’ll believe what you do.” Lewis Cass
- “Life will only change when you become more committed to your dreams than you are to your comfort zone.” ~ Billy Cox
- “First forget inspiration. Habit is more dependable. Habit will sustain you whether you’re inspired or not. Habit will help you finish and polish your stories. Inspiration won’t. Habit is persistence in practice.” ~ Octavia Butler
- “If there is no struggle, there is no progress.” ~ Frederick Douglass
It’s Time To Level Up Quotes
- “You can’t solve a problem on the same level that it was created. You have to rise above it to the next level.” ~ Albert Einstein
- “Get comfortable being uncomfortable, that’s how you break the plateau and reach the next level.” ~ Charlene Johnson
- “Do not wait; the time will never be just right. Start where you stand and work with whatever tools you may have, and better tools will be found as you go along.” ~ George Herbert
- “You can’t step up to the next level as long as you have your foot on the lower level.” ~ Larry Winget
- “The feeling to transform yourself, to level up your life only arises when you are in your higher consciousness.” ~ Nitin Namdeo
- “In your spare time, you should be constantly growing, expanding your interests, and gaining expertise that will allow you an opportunity to flourish, not only in your field but in all aspects of your life.” ~ Germany Kent
- “Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experiences of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved.” ~ Helen Keller
- “If you wanna fly you’ve gotta give up the shit that weighs you down.” ~ Toni Morrison
- “Perseverance is the hard work you do after you get tired of doing the hard work you already did.” ~ Newt Gingrich
- “We can’t retract the decisions we’ve made. We can only affect the decisions that we’re going to make from here.” ~ Nick Rice (Law Abiding Citizen)
- “Your self-imposed prison. That thing is called your comfort zone. Challenge it, stretch it. You will thank yourself.” ~ Tony Curl
- “When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.” ~ Paulo Coehlo
- “If we take care of the moments, the years will take care of themselves.” ~ Maria Edgeworth
Deep Leveling Up Quotes
Let’s conclude this list of level up quotes with some deep hard hitting quotes about what it means to work on yourself daily.
- “The next level of your growth will demand a deeper version of you. Lean into it.” ~ Lebo Grand
- “You are being presented with a choice: evolve or remain. If you choose to remain unchanged, you will be presented with the same challenges, the same routines, the same storms, the same situations, until you love yourself enough to change.” ~ Creig Crippen
- “We should aim at leveling down our desires rather than leveling up our means.” ~ Aristotle
- “Fear and anxiety many times indicates that we are moving in a positive direction, out of the safe confines of our comfort zone, and in the direction of our true purpose.” ~ Charles F. Glassman
- “You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, ‘I lived through this horror and I can take the next thing that comes along.” ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
- “Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” ~ Vincent Van Gogh
- “He who cannot obey himself will be commanded. That is the nature of living creatures.” ~ Friedrich Nietzsche
- “Take wrong turns. Talk to strangers. Open unmarked doors. And if you see a group of people in a field, go find out what they are doing. Do things without always knowing how they’ll turn out. You’re curious and smart and bored, and all you see is the choice between working hard and slacking off. There are so many adventures that you miss because you’re waiting to think of a plan.” ~ Randall Munroe
- “Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears.” ~ Les Brown quote
- “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover.” ~ Mark Twain
- “Don´t make your life a prison. Too many people live desperate lives because they only look to feel good in the moment. But overcome short-term pleasure and you will succeed. Every effort to escape from your comfort zone will boost your results.” ~ David Valois
- “The two most important days in your life are the day you’re born and the day you find out why.” ~ Mark Twain
I hope that you enjoyed this list of leveling up quotes!
Feel free to run back through this list and pick a few that will add a shot of motivation to your day whenever you need it.
The great part about quotes is that they can serve as a reminder of the type of person you’re trying to be. It’s a form of positive self-talk that almost immediately alters your state of mind.
And those brief moments where you’re amped up are perfect opportunities to take action, so get out there and make it happen!
You May Also Like These Articles: