In this article, we’re gonna dive into some light-hearted quotes by Kermit The Frog that will bring positivity into your day.
In the seemingly simple world of the Muppets, wisdom often comes from the most unexpected character.
This unassuming, green puppet is a beacon of optimism who has been serving up life lessons for decades. Through a collection of the most memorable Kermit The Frog quotes, we’ll explore some of his best musings on life.
I hope that these words lift your spirits and inspire the same attitude of self-appreciation that makes Kermit so beloved.
Let’s dive in!
Best Kermit The Frog Quotes
- “Just because you haven’t found your talent yet doesn’t mean you don’t have one.”
- “This frog wants to be happy, and this frog wants to try.”
- “There’s one other thing that I think every person or frog needs to be creative: friends. The best part of creativity is collaborating with friends and colleagues. Mine happen to be bears, pigs, rats and penguins, but you go with what works for you.”
- “Change happens as time passes by. Soon enough you’ll be grown.”
- “This frog has to go his own way. This frog doesn’t care what the other ones say.”
- “I believe creativity is a part of everybody, no matter who you are.”
- “I’ll be on top. Nothing can stop this frog.”
Famous Quotes By Kermit The Frog
If you’d just prefer to keep reading, then here’s some more famous Kermit The Frog quotes.
- “Never worry about failure. It’s gonna happen. But that’s okay: go ahead, take a chance, and you might just find that what feels like failure isn’t failure at all. It’s what inspires you to dream even bigger.”
- “It’s not easy being green. It seems like you blend in with so many other ordinary things.”
- “Someday we’ll find a Rainbow connection. The lovers, the dreamers, and me!”
- “Who said that every wish would be heard and answered?”
- “I may slip and stumble, but this frog will always try again. This frog never crumbles, but falls to rise again.”
- “Movin’ right along, footloose and fancy-free. Getting there is half the fun, come share it with me.”
- “What do I know about Hollywood anyways? Just the dreams I got from sitting through too many double features.”
- “Take your time until you grow up to be a big frog like me. You don’t wanna get here too fast.”
- “I’m green, and it’ll do fine. It’s beautiful. And I think it’s what I want to be.”
- “Not everyone is gonna like you. But also, not everyone matters.”
Inspirational Quotes By Kermit The Frog
- “Here’s some simple advice: always be yourself. Never take yourself too seriously. And beware of advice from experts, pigs, and members of parliament.”
- “I’ve heard it too many times to ignore it. It’s something that I’m supposed to be.”
- “People tend to pass you over if you’re not shining like sparkles in the water, but don’t let that get you down.”
- “Forget the map, roll down the windows, and whenever you can, pull over and have a picnic with a pig.”
- “Creativity is like a puzzle, and people contribute different pieces to create a bigger picture.”
- “The mind of a child is a beginner’s mind and, for them, every idea is fresh, stimulating and leads somewhere special and surprising.”
- “This frog is gonna make it. And there’s no one stopping me.”
- “Rainbows are vision, but only illusions. And rainbows have nothing to hide.”
- “Whether you promised them something or not, remember that all of them wanted to come with you.”
- “I’m just as scared as you are, but this has to be done.”
Kermit The Frog Quotes About Life
Let’s keep this list rolling with some more quotes by Kermit The Frog about life!
- “I’m not gonna spend my life in a swamp catching flies with my tongue.
- “Life’s like a movie. Write your own ending.”
- “If life were easy, it wouldn’t be difficult.”
- “When you surround yourself with good friends, there’s nothing you can’t do together.”
- “Raise the curtains and put on your finest costumes because the stage is set for an amazing weekend!”
- “It’s all for one and one for all.”
- “Maybe success and a smile will always be yours, even when you’re knee-deep in the sticky mucky of life.”
- “I’m not gonna sit here like a bump on a log. That isn’t me. I deserve to be happy.”
- “Just keep on believing and keep on pretending if you need to.”
- “Not knowing what to think is the first step to thinking for yourself.”
Funny Kermit The Frog Quotes
- “As we go through life, we’re building layers of character! That’s what makes us unique. It’s a little like the many layers of dessert piled on Miss Piggy’s plate at an all-you-can-eat buffet. Only with this, it’s less carbs and more nutrition.”
- “I guess I was wrong when I said I’d never promised anyone. I promised me.”
- “Time’s fun when you’re having flies.”
- “Wigglin’ in the water far from all responsibility.”
- “Trust me. I jump every time Miss Piggy sneaks up behind me.”
- “You are all sitting here listening to me – a talking amphibian. That alone is a radical act of creativity. It’s what I call a ‘conspiracy of craziness’.”
- “I love my elbows, so take my ankles please!”
- “Green is the color of spring, and it can be cool and friendly like me.”
Why Is Kermit The Frog Iconic?
Kermit the Frog’s is iconic because of simplicity and authenticity. With his affable personality and ever-present optimism, Kermit is not only relatable but also inspiring.
Whether he’s leading the Muppet troupe, flirting with Miss Piggy, or contemplating life on a lily pad, Kermit does it with grace and humor.
He’s also able to do all of this while spreading positivity as he tries to navigate the complexities of life, which makes him that much more relatable.
In essence, Kermit’s appeal lies in his depiction of the joys and struggles of the human condition. In the world of sketch comedy, Kermit serves as a shining example of the phrase, “Everything will be okay.”
His words are full of positivity in a world that often seems anything but. So while this green puppet may be small in stature, it’s these qualities that make him such a relatable and iconic character.
In conclusion, these Kermit the Frog quotes have shown the beauty of simplicity, the power of positivity, and the importance of embracing your uniqueness.
His wisdom extends beyond the world of the Muppets, serving as a reminder that a sense of humor and perspective can go a long way in life.
As you navigate your life today, keep Kermit’s pearls of wisdom in your pockets. And perhaps, like this beloved frog, you’ll find a bit more joy in the ebbs and flows of today.
You May Also Like These Articles: