In this article, we’re diving into some of the best Jhene Aiko quotes about life, success, love, and music.
Jhene Aiko is a name that needs no introduction, as her music has left an indelible mark on the industry. Known for her soulful, introspective lyrics and mesmerizing vocals, Jhene has become one of the most beloved voices in modern R&B.
Her music has touched the hearts of millions, inspiring many to battle through sad times and find deeper meaning in life. But beyond her music, Jhene Aiko is also a compelling speaker who inspires people with beautiful storytelling and powerful life advice.
That’s why I’ve decided to compile some of the most inspirational Jhene Aiko quotes so that we can explore the wisdom behind this great R&B singer.
Whether you’re a long-time listener or a newcomer to her music, these quotes are sure to lift your spirits. Let’s dive in!
Best Jhene Aiko Quotes
- “You have to realize that you are everything and more just on your own.” ~ Jhene Aiko
- “I don’t really like the term ‘falling in love.’ Falling makes it sound scary or like there’s anxiety involved. I think that we should learn to grow in love because it’s a journey.” ~ Jhene Aiko
- “There’s no place quite like here, there’s no better time than now.” ~ Jhene Aiko
- “My main goal in life is just to be happy. I don’t compromise my happiness for anything. If I find what makes me happy, I’m gonna do that.” ~ Jhene Aiko
- “I think we all are battling evil thoughts. I think it’s important to not ignore them but to try to understand where they are coming from and get through them instead of suppressing them.” ~ Jhene Aiko
- “I stopped looking at other people’s opinions. It’s easy to get caught up in what other people think.” ~ Jhene Aiko
- “What you create for you, no one can take from you.” ~ Jhene Aiko
- “Writing has always been my go-to form of expression. Whenever I was going through something as a kid, I would write it down and turn it into a poem.” ~ Jhene Aiko
- “When I’m going through something, turning it into art is the best therapy for me.” ~ Jhene Aiko
- “You know what love stands for? Living On Valued Energy.” ~ Jhene Aiko
- “I am a sailing soul, a free spirit. I don’t think I could ever be tied down.” ~ Jhene Aiko
- “When my energy feels all tangled and I’m trying to get through, I just try to slow down and breathe through it.” ~ Jhene Aiko
- “It’s actually easier for me to talk about the things that are harder to deal with just because I want to release it and transform it into something positive.” ~ Jhene Aiko
- “Relationships are all about constant communication and compromise. You’ve gotta keep your partner in the loop at all times.” ~ Jhene Aiko
- “Suffering is optional. You’re gonna have some pain but that doesn’t mean you have to suffer.” ~ Jhene Aiko
- “I’ve always been very expressive and I try to have that spirit in my songs.” ~ Jhene Aiko
- “On the days that I can’t get out of bed, I think about all the people that I’m inspiring with my music. I think about all of the people that have come up to me and said that my songs helped them with depression, or stopped them from killing themselves.” ~ Jhene Aiko
- “Anytime there is a void, I try to fill it with joy.” ~ Jhene Aiko
- “I feel like in order to evolve in life, you need to try new things. That’s when you grow as a person.” ~ Jhene Aiko
- “When you’re in a relationship, it’s both of your jobs to make each other feel secure.” ~ Jhene Aiko
- “I was only 12 when I signed my first record deal, and very quickly it became a lot to handle. It really speeds up your process of growing up.” ~ Jhene Aiko
- “When it comes to relationships, I don’t compete, I complete.” ~ Jhene Aiko
- “With females in our generation, it seems like morals are just out the window. Materialistic things aren’t life. I’d rather walk in the rain with the man who treats me like a queen than ride in a Benz with a man who treats me like crap.” ~ Jhene Aiko
Enjoying this list of quotes so far? Then you’ll probably also enjoy these Bad Bunny quotes or this list of Megan Thee Stallion quotes.
If you’d just prefer to keep reading, then let’s dive into some more Jhene Aiko quotes about life.
- “I choose happiness over everything.” ~ Jhene Aiko
- “I’m probably my biggest critic. There’s nothing anyone can ask of me that I haven’t already asked of myself.” ~ Jhene Aiko
- “What I’m working on right now is just surrendering to the moment and letting things happen. You don’t always have to try so hard. Just be, and it’ll happen for you.” ~ Jhene Aiko
- “Oblivion is kind of like nirvana, where you become nothing and you don’t have to suffer over and over again. You’re free to just be nothing.” ~ Jhene Aiko
- “I’m an acquired taste—not for everybody, but for the ones that get me—I will give you all of me, all the time.” ~ Jhene Aiko
- “You have gotta trust the signs. Everything will turn out fine.” ~ Jhene Aiko
- “I like to make music that I would listen to. It has to mean something and come from a real place.” ~ Jhene Aiko
- “I’m not a party animal. I’m a chill homebody. I like to watch movies and go out to eat. That’s my idea of a good time. I’m definitely able to be social.” ~ Jhene Aiko
- “I grew up as the youngest of five kids, and we really grew up like a pack of wolves. We’re all very close.” ~ Jhene Aiko
- “I’ve never been in that position in my life where I hate a celebrity so much that I want to call them names.“ ~ Jhene Aiko
- “Growing up in Los Angeles, if you weren’t black or white you were Spanish. I never really struggled with belonging because I always felt love from my family.” ~ Jhene Aiko
- “My dad always wanted to be a famous singer. I remember making songs with him in his garage.” ~ Jhene Aiko
- “I’m all about being true to myself. I would say 70% of me is chill and then sometimes I’ll get really feisty. But you have to accept all of who you are, not just some of who you are.” ~ Jhene Aiko
- “Crazy stuff is gonna happen in life. That’s just a part of the natural ebb and flow, you have to be ready for that.” ~ Jhene Aiko
- “It’s actually harder for me to write when I’m happy, because I’m already in a good place and I don’t want to escape it.” ~ Jhene Aiko
- “It’s not worth it to be stressed about anything. Just let that sh*t go.” ~ Jhene Aiko
- “I’m trying to teach people not to be selfish. If you have a good thing, you should share it with the world.” ~ Jhene Aiko
- “When you’re tired and feeling beat down, you don’t have to push your way through it every time. It’s okay to be tired and get your rest.” ~ Jhene Aiko
- “I’m not the type of person that’s gonna make an ignorant song just for the views.” ~ Jhene Aiko
- “Your ego is always there telling you to ‘be better and work harder,’ not telling you that you’re already enough. You need to silence your ego to hear your spirit.” ~ Jhene Aiko
- “I just love words. I feel like I can dabble in any genre just because I look at it like art.” ~ Jhene Aiko
- “Life only gets harder, but you gotta get stronger.” ~ Jhene Aiko
- “For me, singing was a hobby. It was never something that I thought I was good at until I did a talent show and people made a big deal out of me.” ~ Jhene Aiko
- “I belong to the world. I’m in a relationship with the world.” ~ Jhene Aiko
- “Life is just love in full effect.” ~ Jhene Aiko
- “I just want to meet as many people as I can and talk with as many people as I can, but whatever allows me to do that then that’s my main goal. It’s just to understand as much as I can about life and how it happens.” ~ Jhene Aiko
I hope that you enjoyed this list of quotes from Jhene Aiko!
Aiko’s ability to blend poetry and music has created a unique sound that is truly her own, offering a level of depth that’s rare in modern music.
Jhene Aiko’s quotes remind us to surrender to the moment, drop our ego, and choose happiness over everything. By adopting these messages and truly living them out, we can find more fulfillment in our day to day life.
So let’s continue to appreciate the artistry of Jhene Aiko, and be grateful for the wisdom that she’s brought into the world.
You May Also Like These Articles: