Bad Bunny, whose real name is Benito Antonio Martinez Ocasio, is a Puerto Rican rapper, singer, and songwriter who has taken the music world by storm.
With his infectious beats and socially conscious lyrics, Bad Bunny has become a cultural icon, inspiring millions with his message of empowerment and positivity.
In this article, we’ll explore some of the most inspiring Bad Bunny quotes that will motivate you to follow your passion and create a life you can be proud of.
These quotes should serve as a reminder that no matter what you’ve done up until this point, you’re capable of living a legendary life that inspires others.
So without further ado, let’s dive into some of the wisdom that Bad Bunny has to offer about life, love, music, and success.
Inspirational Bad Bunny Quotes
- “I am me always. Out in the street I am the same, and that’s how I always wanted to be.” ~ Bad Bunny
- “I think that by staying true to myself and making music from my heart, the blessings come.” ~ Bad Bunny
- “I never dreamt in my mind that I was going to be the biggest, or be at the top. I just wanted to arrive, and that’s it.” ~ Bad Bunny
- “Millions of people are born talented and they never achieve what I’ve achieved; you have to work hard.” ~ Bad Bunny
- “I think it’s important as an artist to never forget where you’re from.” ~ Bad Bunny
- “I work because I want to and because I like making music, what comes after is a blessing.” ~ Bad Bunny
- “When I became an artist, I had to create my own style to set myself apart from the crowd.” ~ Bad Bunny
- “If I have a platform and a voice, I should use it for my people.” ~ Bad Bunny
- “It feels great when I perform and see people that I know who don’t speak Spanish singing my songs.” ~ Bad Bunny
- “It’s always been easy for me to make music. I love to do it, it’s my passion.” ~ Bad Bunny
- “People tried to change my concept of what music is. That music is work, but it’s not like that.” ~ Bad Bunny
- “When you go to an oasis, you go there to supply yourself with the vital things you are missing, things that you need.” ~ Bad Bunny
- “I’ve invested in my dream since I was 13 years old. I spent most of the day making rhythm, writing, singing lyrics in my head, and enjoying myself. I never did this to be the biggest or to make money, I did it because it’s what I loved.” ~ Bad Bunny
- “I come from a working family in Puerto Rico. I wasn’t born in a wealthy environment. I know what it’s like to work a minimum wage job and get there early or else they’ll sack you. That’s why I have the discipline that I do.” ~ Bad Bunny
- “If a small town boy like me who bagged groceries was able to make his dreams come true, you can too.” ~ Bad Bunny
- “This is who I am. This is my music. This is my culture. If you don’t like it, don’t listen to me.” ~ Bad Bunny
- “If I went out to play basketball with other kids, when I came home I’d shower and go right back to the computer again. If there was a birthday party or a family activity, I would take my laptop and spend the whole day there.” ~ Bad Bunny
- “I take great pride to represent where I come from and I am able to show my fans, and everyone who listens and watches me, that anything is possible.” ~ Bad Bunny
- “I don’t wanna be fake. I’m just being me. And I have the power to break stereotypes and whatever useless rules that society puts on us.” ~ Bad Bunny
- “It doesn’t matter if you want to be a teacher, an astronaut, or a reggaeton singer, you need to study.” ~ Bad Bunny
- “The music we do is for people to enjoy, dance, and sing to. Dreamers – keep on dreaming and keep working hard to achieve your goals. There are many difficulties, but what matters is to stay focused and have perseverance.” ~ Bad Bunny
- “The first time I sang in front of 50 or 60 people, I already felt big. I already felt happy. The number of people in the crowd doesn’t matter to me.” ~ Bad Bunny
Bad Bunny Quotes About Life
If you’d just prefer to keep reading, then here’s some more Bad Bunny quotes about life.
- “I’m at a point in life where whatever happens, happens. I’m not looking for something to happen. As long as I work hard, opportunities will come.” ~ Bad Bunny
- “The world can criticize me, but I can always criticize it back.” ~ Bad Bunny
- “All I ever wanted to do was be successful at doing something that I loved.” ~ Bad Bunny
- “I never said I was the best at anything. I never said I was an icon. The world decides all of that.” ~ Bad Bunny
- “When I came into the music industry, I was never afraid to be myself.” ~ Bad Bunny
- “A good song never gets old.” ~ Bad Bunny
- “I work hard to be able to set myself apart from everything else that’s going on in the trap genre.” ~ Bad Bunny
- “Education is important because it prepares you for life.” ~ Bad Bunny
- “I don’t try to think too much. I like to enjoy the moment, singing with the people.” ~ Bad Bunny
- “Sometimes nothing is happening and all that disaster just happens in your mind.” ~ Bad Bunny
- “If I have the chance to say something, I will say it – but that doesn’t obligate me to always say something, or to shed light on every problem.” ~ Bad Bunny
- “I’m real, I don’t wanna be a character. The key to my success is being real in my music and people connect with that.” ~ Bad Bunny
- “With my music, I want to create a space where everyone can feel comfortable. That’s what I try to do.” ~ Bad Bunny
- “If you forget where you started, the safest thing on the road is to forget where you wanted to go.” ~ Bad Bunny
- “Money does not change people, people change.” ~ Bad Bunny
- “Since childhood, I’ve always tried to make people laugh and be very funny. It’s my original self.” ~ Bad Bunny
- “There are a ton of tools and resources in school that help you grow professionally and personally for whatever goals you want to achieve.” ~ Bad Bunny
- “We need to try and unite audiences, unite countries, join musical tastes, and unite people.” ~ Bad Bunny
- “The only difference between Benito and Bad Bunny is 16 million followers on Instagram and the money that Bad Bunny has in the bank. The numbers are different, but I’m still the same. Even my insecurities remain the same.” ~ Bad Bunny
- “Three words that describe my style and sound: original, energetic, and different.” ~ Bad Bunny
- “I think it’s my responsibility as a person of influence to do what I can to help the world be a better place.” ~ Bad Bunny
Bad Bunny Quotes On Love
To wrap up this article, here’s some of the best Bad Bunny quotes about love.
Feel free to also check out this collection of Lil Peep quotes if you’re looking for further inspiration from talented artists.
- “Everything is passion, everything is energy, everything is very intense.” ~ Bad Bunny
- “It is a bastard to miss people who may not even remember you.” ~ Bad Bunny
- “I think if I keep working in the way that I am, from the heart and from passion and with love, the fruits of that will keep coming.” ~ Bad Bunny
- “Everyone has been in love at one point or another.” ~ Bad Bunny
- “Being single is in style, that’s why she doesn’t fall in love.” ~ Bad Bunny
- “People will love you because of your music, the language doesn’t matter.” ~ Bad Bunny
- “The fame isn’t important to me. It’s just a blessing to have so many people that love me and listen to my music.” ~ Bad Bunny
- “What keeps me motivated is love and passion.” ~ Bad Bunny
- “I only act from my heart.” ~ Bad Bunny
- “When we’re young, we don’t understand why our parents bug us so much with school and doing homework, but it’s a blessing to have that support and love at home.” ~ Bad Bunny
Although we’ve reached the end of this list of Bad Bunny quotes, he also shares plenty of wisdom through his high-profile interviews.
While researching some of his best quotes, I found a really powerful interview that he did with Billboard Magazine a couple of months ago.
In the interview, he really opens up about his obsession with music, his journey to success, and the process of becoming the superstar he is today.
Feel free to check that interview out below if you can’t get enough of Bad Bunny:
Bad Bunny’s life story is one of perseverance and complete dedication to his craft.
Despite facing challenges and setbacks, he refused to give up on his dreams and has now turned them into his reality.
His journey serves as an inspiration to stay true to yourself, never give up, and pursue the things that make you feel alive.
So feel free to use these Bad Bunny quotes as inspiration to start expressing your unique gifts and live life to the fullest.
You May Also Like These Articles: