Welcome to this powerful collection of Abraham Hicks quotes!
The teachings of Abraham Hicks have inspired countless people to embrace positivity and build a life of fulfillment. Their wise words on the law of attraction, positive energy, and manifestation are deeply powerful and worth exploring.
That’s why in this article, we’re unpacking some of the most powerful quotes from Abraham Hicks on the topics of self-growth, success, emotional healing, and spiritual awakening.
Whether you’re looking for better ways to deal with negativity, or seeking guidance on which direction to take your life, these wisdom-filled quotes are sure to inspire you.
So without further ado, let’s dive into the list!
Who Is Abraham Hicks?
If you’re not really familiar with Abraham Hicks, then the following concept may be slightly confusing. However, I’ll do my best to explain.
Abraham Hicks isn’t actually a real person. The term “Abraham” refers to a group of spiritual entities that transmit their teachings through someone named Esther Hicks.
In other words, Esther Hicks is the person who relays the teachings of “Abraham” to people all over the world. She frequently hosts workshops and events where she talks about the law of attraction, thinking positive thoughts, and aligning with your true self.
These teachings don’t come from Esther herself, but from the group consciousness that is referred to as Abraham Hicks.
The name “Abraham” is a reference to the biblical figure, who is considered the father of many nations and an example of faith and belief in the unseen.
According to Esther Hicks, the non-physical entities that she channels chose this name because it represents having faith and belief in the unseen, just as Abraham did.
While this may be a difficult concept to grasp, their overall message is quite clear — positive thoughts and feelings attract positive experiences, while negative thoughts and feelings attract negative experiences.
Abraham Hicks encourages individuals to focus on positive thoughts and emotions, and align themselves with their desires so that they manifest in their lives.
Now that we’ve covered the origin of Abraham Hicks, let’s dive into some quotes from Esther that further clarify their wise teachings.
Inspirational Abraham Hicks Quotes
- “Give yourself the love you seek, and the universe will send people who match it.”
- “Unconditional love says I’m going to love because I am a lover not because you are lovable.”
- “When you don’t let yourself get immersed in what is natural to you, that’s what feels natural.”
- “Don’t wait for the perfect moment, take the moment and make it perfect.”
- “One person who is in alignment with their true thoughts and feelings is more powerful than a million who are not.”
- “If you think back, everything that ever turned out in a magnificent way always felt like it was downstream.”
- “If you take the time to align with who you really are, you’ll start to feel the wisdom of that ideal self flowing through you.”
- “Make a decision and then make it right. There just are no wrong decisions.”
- “What you are living is the evidence of what you are thinking and feeling, every single time.”
- “Believe in what you want so much that it has no choice but to materialize.”
- “There is not something you’re supposed to do. There’s not something that you should do. There is only that which you are inspired to do.”
- “It is time for you to come into your own. Don’t hold back. You are the energy that creates worlds.”
- “When you know exactly what you don’t want in your life, a clearer than usual picture of what you do want will take shape.”
- “Nobody else knows your reason for being. You do. Your bliss guides you to it.”
- “When you decide that you’re going to tend to this gap between who you are now and who you want to become, life will take a new form and shape for you.”
- “It may be Sunday in Australia and Saturday in Portland, but in each of those places everyone is living in the now. The now is all there is.”
- “Your negative thoughts are dominant because they have the most momentum, but they don’t have to be. You can actively choose which thoughts to give more attention to.”
- “The greatest thing you can give yourself is freedom from what others think.”
- “Anytime you feel good, you’ve found vibrational alignment with who you are.”
- “People will love you. People will hate you. And none of it will have anything to do with you.”
- “You should realize that your life is always carving out the expansion of you.”
- “Everything you feel all day is nothing more than feedback about your proximity to your vortex. And by vortex, we mean a sense of oneness with who you really are.”
Abraham Hicks Quotes On Happiness
- “Happiness is holding vibrational alignment with who you are no matter what is going on around you.”
- “Appreciation is the purest vibration that exists on the planet today.”
- “The more you look for positive aspects of your current life, the more positive aspects will step forward to reveal themselves to you.”
- “Find something that makes you happy and fixate on it. That is the answer to all things. It’s the answer to getting everything that you want.”
- “Even if you’re not where you want to be yet, you have the ability to feel better now by choosing the direction of your thoughts.”
- “If you could treat yourself like a two year old that’s always happy and trying to learn new things, what would you say to yourself?”
- “Everything that is, is the result of vibration. And if you don’t like the result, change the vibration. That’s all!”
- “Think about those that you feel most like encouraging, the people who most deserve your help, and treat yourself the same way you would treat them.”
- “Who you are right now is one who loves unequivocally. Who you are right now is someone who desires so much that negative emotion is non-existent. That’s who you really are.”
- “There isn’t anything you’ve ever wanted that is for any other reason than you would feel better in the having of it.”
- “The basis of your life is absolute freedom, the goal is joy, and the result of that perfect combination is motion forward, or growth.”
- “The only way that you can really be happy is to tune yourself to the frequency of your source. And when you do, you move into fullness and align yourself with your true desires.”
- “Stop asking others to be the change that you need in order to feel better. That is the freedom that you are looking for.”
- “If all you did was just look for things to appreciate, you would live a joyously spectacular life.”
- “People have trained you to care about how they think, because it’s important to most people who are living conditionally for you to create conditions that they can live with.”
- “The vortex is the source of well-being that’s calling you home every minute of every day. You’re always being pushed towards the being you really are.”
- “What is most present in your current experience is what’s dominant in your vibration, but you can change what’s dominant in your vibration.”
- “It’s so wonderful to be in mindful, deliberate control of your own vibration.”
Best Abraham Hicks Quotes About Life
Enjoying this list of quotes so far? Then you may also enjoy these Joe Dispenza quotes or this list of self talk quotes.
If you’d just prefer to keep reading, then here’s some more Abraham Hicks quotes about life.
- “You are the only one who creates your reality. For no one else can think for you, It is only you, every bit of you.”
- “For good-intentioned people making decisions, there’s no such thing as a bad choice. So it doesn’t matter what you choose. Choose something, then deliberately line up with the choice you make.”
- “There are those who get out and live life, and there are those who stay home and clean their house. And there are those that call one virtuous and one whimsical and irresponsible. And there are those like us that call it your choice in the way you live your life. You get to choose. Nobody else.”
- “The only problem with leaving and going someplace is that you take yourself with you. You take your vibrational habits and patterns with you.”
- “The more you’re in alignment with who you really are, the faster energy moves.”
- “As you are actively observing your life experiences, you are giving birth to preferences of improvement.”
- “You cannot scold yourself into a better life. Soothe yourself into alignment by pointing out how much is going well and what you’re doing right.”
- “If you need something to be negative about, just turn on the news. They are experts at scouring the world and looking for things that bother you. They are not interested in informing you, they are only interested in bothering you.”
- “You are the vibrational writers of the script of your life and everyone else in the Universe is playing the part that you have assigned to them.”
- “If you’re not excited about it, then it’s not the right path.”
- “You can’t watch out for bad things and allow good things at the same time. It is not vibrationally possible.”
- “You should always be aware of your vibrational relationship to who you really are and what you really want.”
- “Your beliefs are thoughts that you continue to think, and you continue to think them because they are usually the easiest to find.”
- “You cannot lead from behind. And if you are not in the vortex, then you have nothing to give anyone.”
- “Give up the struggle of improving yourself and accept the perfection of who you are.”
- “Most things don’t change much for most people, even from decade to decade because most people have a habit of living life through observation.”
- “You can resist the light, but there’s nothing that’s gonna cover it up.”
- “Like the air you breathe, abundance in all things is available to you. Your life will simply be as good as you allow it to be.”
- “When you’re angry at someone, the reason it feels so awful is because you’re choosing an attitude and approach to life that the source within you would never choose.”
- “Make more decisions everyday. Because a decision is a summoning of life. That’s why a little chaos is good for you, because often you don’t make a decision until you get yourself in a jam.”
Abraham Hicks Quotes About Manifesting Your Success
- “You are free, you are powerful, you are good, you are loved, you have value, you have a purpose. All is well.”
- “There isn’t anything that I cannot be or do or have.”
- “If your dominant intent is to feel joy while you are doing the work, your triad of intentions – freedom, growth and joy – will come quickly and easily into alignment.”
- “If you’re going to succeed, you must be a deliberate creator; someone who chooses positive thoughts and makes them dominant in their vibration.”
- “You’re not manifesting, you’re creating the environment that allows the manifestation.”
- “Things are always working out for you no matter how it looks at any point in time.”
- “You are powerfully on your path and you are just beginning the best part of your life.”
- “Your work is to create the feeling in yourself before you even have the marriage, before you have the money, before you have the thing.”
- “The emotion you feel is always about the vibrational variance between where you want to be and where you are.”
- “If you are being swept into some current that is not comfortable, or not in harmony with your desire, you must remember that couldn’t happen if you weren’t offering a vibration that matched it in some way.”
- “The moment you say it, the skies will open for you and the non-physical energies will begin to instantly orchestrate the manifestation you desire.”
- “You are a creator, and the subject of your creation is your joyful life experience. That is your mission. That is your quest. That is why you are here.”
- “You have only one thing to consider in the present moment… ‘Am I with this thought adding momentum to the solution or the problem?’”
- “As soon as you acknowledge that things are always working out for you, sit back and watch how cooperative and benevolent the universe is.”
- “Is it possible to be the visionary and the actionary of your own life? Not only possible, it’s the way most of you intended it to be.”
Law Of Attraction Quotes From Abraham Hicks
To wrap up this article, let’s dive into some of the best Abraham Hicks quotes on the law of attraction and the power of positive thinking.
- “Reach for a thought that feels better.”
- “Law of attraction is always giving you exactly what you are emanating.”
- “When you soothe yourself by pointing out what’s going right in your life, the law of attraction states that the universe will give you more of it.”
- “There are always choices there for you. In other words, you can look at the hole in the wall or you can look at the beautiful painting.”
- “Everything is unfolding perfectly, and as you relax and find ease in your attitude of trust knowing that well-being is your birth-right, amazing things will happen. Things the likes of which you have not seen before.”
- “Everything you want is coming. Relax and let the universe pick the timing and the way. You just need to trust that what you want is coming and watch how fast it comes.”
- “The universe is not punishing you or blessing you. The universe is simply responding to the vibrational attitude that you are emitting.”
- “The law of attraction is your best friend. It shows you exactly how you’re feeling, so that you can then make choices about how to feel going forward.”
- “The law of attraction will finally take you in when there is not enough resistance to hold you out.”
- “What people do not understand is that you do not choose something by looking at it and shouting “Yes, I would like some of that!” You make your choices by your attention to things.”
- “The source within you is focused on who you really are. The source within you is solution-oriented. The source within you is trying to carve out your destiny one step at a time.”
- “The universe does not know whether the vibration that you’re offering is because of something you’re observing or something you’re remembering or something that you are imagining. It just receives the vibration and answers it with things that match it.”
- “If something you want is slow to come to you, it can be for only one reason: you are spending more time focused upon its absence than you are about its presence.“
- “You are loved, and you are worthy, and you are valued and life is supposed to be good for you.”
- “You can always trust the law of attraction to give you whatever internal balance you have going on.”
- “When you choose to be the creator of your thoughts and feelings, you will be the recipient of something that feels really good to you.”
- “Deliberate practice is simply about choosing positive feelings and thoughts until those feelings and thoughts start to come easily.”
I hope that you found these Abraham Hicks quotes to be inspiring and thought-provoking!
As you’ve seen, the teachings of Abraham Hicks center around positive thinking, self-belief, and the law of attraction. And while these concepts can seem pretty esoteric, the message is pretty clear:
Direct your attention to the good in your life, and more good will come back to you.
Because while there’s no denying that you’ll encounter difficulties in life, you still have the power to direct your attention at any moment.
You can choose to focus on the lesson, or the pain. You can choose to focus on how far you’ve come, or how far you have left to go. You can choose to focus on what you have, or what you don’t have.
It’s this choice that determines how you experience life, so be sure to choose wisely.
You May Also Like These Articles: